Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    You guys are giving Bitchfork relevance even by discussing about it. Just ignore that trash.

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post

Of course.

Pitchfork es a irrelevant site. The half critics are Mariah stan.

The list is a complete joke.

Madame X had an awful review in Ptifchfork for some Mariah fan there.
    Yes we all remember that pathetic mess caused by die hard Mariah stans. I know what he did last album. He even dared to blame on Madonna and Gaga fans through insta and give his idols recycled to death album to a good review later. They are just dumb fu,c.

Leave a comment:

• MusicGoddess
    replied
    Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

I agree.
    they are the new Roger Friedman of die hard Mariah stans. such pathetic and political reviews and unreliable shi.t
    Of course.

Pitchfork es a irrelevant site. The half critics are Mariah stan.

The list is a complete joke.

Madame X had an awful review in Ptifchfork for some Mariah fan there.

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

I'm surprised they got a place at all, they notoriously diss & dismiss Madonna every chance they get
    I agree.
    they are the new Roger Friedman of die hard Mariah stans. such pathetic and political reviews and unreliable shi.t

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

She is going on tour! I'm telling you! She is getting ready to make a huge Stadium GH Tour!
    Mark my words!
    How come? Where do you get the impression? i see no sign at all
    Last edited by autumnwind; Yesterday, 19:24.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
    https://pitchfork.com/features/lists...-of-the-1990s/

Pitchfork's best songs of the 1990s:

I'm surprised they got a place at all, they notoriously diss & dismiss Madonna every chance they get

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
    Her new TikTok video. She’s losing weights which is good. Her belly is still a little bit………. Her butt does look smaller

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF8k1dcd/
    She is going on tour! I'm telling you! She is getting ready to make a huge Stadium GH Tour!
    Mark my words!

Leave a comment:

• floridagrl
    replied
    ^So two of her albums made the cut?

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan
    replied
    https://pitchfork.com/features/lists...-of-the-1990s/

Pitchfork's best songs of the 1990s:

115. Madonna: “Vogue” (1990)

Discovering the art at Susanne Bartsch’s Love Ball in 1989, Madonna was a latecomer to ballroom but a quick study. She made the scene into a pop monument, enshrining the artistry of ballroom in the hetero-mainstream imagination. Over a joyful house beat, co-produced by Madonna and Shep Pettibone, she is as imperious and instructive as Old Way, a capital-M Mother coaching a recruit for the performance of their life, whispering “vogue, vogue, vogue…” over icy synths and Salsoul horns like an invitation to some promised land. “Vogue,” a love letter to the balls as a space for self-actualization, was both the first house record to hit number one, and one of the very few Top 40 hits to unapologetically celebrate queer life at the height of the AIDS epidemic. Although Madonna had sung of the material world’s luster before, the track conjures a vision of luxe living that feels easier to attain: Beauty is where you find it, and you can be as enchanting as those queens of Golden Age Hollywood, no matter how fat your wallet. You’re a superstar and what’s more, you know it. –Owen Myers
    55. Madonna: “Ray of Light” (1998)

A culture-shaping fusion of UK acid house and American dance pop that still betrays its origins as a bluesy travelers’ lament (doesn’t the Zephyr sound like a train?), “Ray of Light” is, simply, a song about flying. The title track of Madonna’s first mystic reinvention started out as a heavy-hearted folk tune recorded by British duo Curtiss Maldoon in 1971; the version she created with electronic producer William Orbit is raving psychedelic pop disco, full of laser arpeggios and sirens that move with the silvery magnetism of ocean fish. A Kabbalah-coded ode to divine femininity with a racing pulse, “Ray of Light” is body music for the embodied consciousness. –Anna Gaca

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    She looks good but i dont trust any video she posts as reality.

Leave a comment:

• cindycgy
    replied
    Her new TikTok video. She’s losing weights which is good. Her belly is still a little bit………. Her butt does look smaller

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF8k1dcd/
    Last edited by cindycgy; Yesterday, 03:00.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
    Where do you get the impression?? she just hangs out and parties all day. Shes not working. No news on the movie whatsoever.
    Just because she isn’t posting updates on her every waking moment, doesn’t mean she isn’t working. Madonna has always worked. She rarely, if ever, takes time off. She is always working on something and not everything is for public consumption.

For example, she held boot camps for various actresses to audition for her, but we didn’t see any of that on Instagram (she might have made reference in one post). It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen or that the movie isn’t moving forward.

If you really think she’s the kind to ever just hang out and party all day, you really don’t know her at all.

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Where do you get the impression?? she just hangs out and parties all day. Shes not working. No news on the movie whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I don’t think she’s semi-retired, I just think she’s working hard on getting her movie where it needs to be in order to get made. I doubt she’s just sat at home waiting for something to happen with it, she’ll be actively working on getting it made.

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    Come on Madonna, do something

Finally Enough Love, Erotica PD, Everybody 40 and the odd random remix is all very well, but we are long overdue something brand new.

As much as I’m longing to see what the re-issue albums look like, I want something new. I can’t believe Madonna isn’t desperate to do something new either. I’m sure the only reason we haven’t got a new album is because she doesn’t want to commit to the two year cycle of making and touring one whilst trying to get the biopic made.
    I think she is half retired. No new music. No tour. But remixes and re-released old works. I'm kinda sad. She's not caring either. Good old days we had so much

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Come on Madonna, do something

Finally Enough Love, Erotica PD, Everybody 40 and the odd random remix is all very well, but we are long overdue something brand new.

As much as I’m longing to see what the re-issue albums look like, I want something new. I can’t believe Madonna isn’t desperate to do something new either. I’m sure the only reason we haven’t got a new album is because she doesn’t want to commit to the two year cycle of making and touring one whilst trying to get the biopic made.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied

Leave a comment:

• floridagrl
    replied

I manually put ALL her 90's albums and the albums I love that were not there and only voted for MADONNA SONGS on my TOP 20 too.

Haha. I knew you'd be on top of it. Fun!

Leave a comment:

• MusicGoddess
    replied
    Pitchfork? People! We are in 2022.

When Pitchfork had credibility?

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    She's been having a disco ball for her son bday. It's one of the best looks in recent years. Love it. She looks absolutely stunning. Disco rules.

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied

This is such a BULLSHIT!

They miss lots of albums and songs from lot's of artists... and even from Madonna only have 3 albums and 7 songs.... (not even This Used To Be My Playground, I'll Remember or Secret are there and they were TOP 3 in US).

When you start writting they give you suggestions on the spot (they only have Alanis first album and not even 1 Michael Jackson album is there?
    Could this be more buyest? Of course I wrote most of my answers manually and among my 20 MOST favorite songs ALL ARE MADONNA SONGS (including also on the albums Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams, The Prodigy... all names they didn't even had there...).
    Pitchfork itself is so overated and a bullish.it. they have no credibility. Very political on reviews. I don't buy them. I care the least

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

I know. I voted for the options they gave. They'll make sure she doesn't win anyway.
    I manually put ALL her 90's albums and the albums I love that were not there and only voted for MADONNA SONGS on my TOP 20 too.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    BodyShop What happened to you? Are you taking a break from Madonna?

Leave a comment:

• floridagrl
    replied

This is such a BULLSHIT!
    I know. I voted for the options they gave. They'll make sure she doesn't win anyway.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by floridagrl View Post
    This is such a BULLSHIT!

They miss lots of albums and songs from lot's of artists... and even from Madonna only have 3 albums and 7 songs.... (not even This Used To Be My Playground, I'll Remember or Secret are there and they were TOP 3 in US).

When you start writting they give you suggestions on the spot (they only have Alanis first album and not even 1 Michael Jackson album is there?
    Could this be more buyest? Of course I wrote most of my answers manually and among my 20 MOST favorite songs ALL ARE MADONNA SONGS (including also on the albums Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams, The Prodigy... all names they didn't even had there...).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X