Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floridagrl
    replied
    So cool. Filming The Enlightenment. Would Love to see the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    I always felt like she is disoriented when they asked about her past work, she admitted she is also reluctant to play her own music .

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Marchum View Post
    Is there an interview where she talks about her discography? Like an Apple Music or Rap Genius interview.
    I don’t think Madonna has ever done a deep dive like that. A greatest hits tour is the perfect time to start doing it, though who even knows if she remembers what goes on what album at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    hmmm is not always the case, Madge joined Maluma on stage and did an entire set ( unfortunately).

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Forreal View Post
    The fact that she has had some guest at her show doesn’t mean that she likes to share the stage at all.

Most of the guest at her show ( see Britney or Psy) barely played the stage for a couple of minutes and go
    Thats what they do though. Thats the point of guests they show up for one song and then leave. Taylor did the same thing on every date of the 1989 World Tour.

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Is there an interview where she talks about her discography? Like an Apple Music or Rap Genius interview.

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    The fact that she has had some guest at her show doesn’t mean that she likes to share the stage at all.

Most of the guest at her show ( see Britney or Psy) barely played the stage for a couple of minutes and go

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
    Oh Britney as a guest would be great publicity. I am only scared that she’ll include one of these dreadful remixes and “Back that up to the beat” in favor of some good songs.

And also since it’s a GH tour, I believe she’ll have to give us 2-3 songs more on top of her 19-21.
    I guess we can expect a medley as well, singing all her hits from start to finish to please everyone could be impossible

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post

She basically pushed Britney off stage when she turned up at S&S
    Oh c’mon she didn’t do that

Leave a comment:

• SerbianInLA
    replied
    Oh Britney as a guest would be great publicity. I am only scared that she’ll include one of these dreadful remixes and “Back that up to the beat” in favor of some good songs.

And also since it’s a GH tour, I believe she’ll have to give us 2-3 songs more on top of her 19-21.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied

She could tell Britney didnt want to be there. Queen of looking out for her friends.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Shes had Britney and Justin. Plus that Gangnam Style guy. Plus Drake and Maluma off tour. She can be a team player when she wants.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied

Madge is good at a lot of things, but sharing the stage has never been one of them.
    Shes had Britney and Justin. Plus that Gangnam Style guy. Plus Drake and Maluma off tour. She can be a team player when she wants.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
    I think she’ll have a lot of guests on this tour.
    Madge is good at a lot of things, but sharing the stage has never been one of them.

Leave a comment:

• SerbianInLA
    replied
    I think she’ll have a lot of guests on this tour.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Speaking of LAP, Love Song is the only bad song.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Thinking outside the box here, but I bet Madonna has contacted a whole host of famous names (e.g. Nelly Furtado) and asked them to record vocals to be used as the choir for Like a Prayer on The Celebration Tour. With some fancy editing a video would make a hell of a backdrop.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

Mine, too. It's right up there with Holiday, Everybody, Into The Groovy and Lucky Star. Yes, brilliant performance!!
    Actually, Like a Prayer album is a masterpiece. There's not one single song that I skip.

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Is this true?

Nelly Furtado’s new album with Madonna collaboration surprise on her TikTok
    Stay tuned☎️ MadonnaNews

Leave a comment:

• floridagrl
    replied
    Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
    Keep It Together is one of my all time favorites Madonna song. And Madonna really cared enough for the song that made it the last song on an Iconic tour with an awesome coreo.
    Mine, too. It's right up there with Holiday, Everybody, Into The Groovy and Lucky Star. Yes, brilliant performance!!

Leave a comment:

• floridagrl
    replied

That track is fab ….. and meaningful.

Remixes we’re great too……. I remember I literally consumed the vinyl back in the day
    I agree. Love the remix on FEL. The song is a work of art.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    So funny how different our tastes are....

Keep It Together is my favorite track off LAP. I love her oncore performance on BA.

2nd fav is Love Song. I love that her and Prince's voices meld. I love that Prince and Madonna are their given names. They were two of the Holy Trinity of Pop music. Love Song resonants with me.

3rd and absolutely the last song on LAP that i love is LAP. Her video sold the song for me. She was incredible back then. Her vocals, visuals and, of course, the Pepsi debacle. That was fun to follow.

Her first album was a damn masterpiece...2nd, 3rd and 4th albums were cringe tinge, cringe tinge and cringe. I stuck by her, still. I have a connection with her that I can't explain. Going Forward from there, I love every album, except Madame X. It was okay.

Keep It Together is one of my all time favorites Madonna song. And Madonna really cared enough for the song that made it the last song on an Iconic tour with an awesome coreo.

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    Is this true?

Nelly Furtado’s new album with Madonna collaboration surprise on her TikTok
    Stay tuned☎️ MadonnaNews

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    So funny how different our tastes are....

Keep It Together is my favorite track off LAP. I love her oncore performance on BA.
    That track is fab ….. and meaningful.

Remixes we’re great too……. I remember I literally consumed the vinyl back in the day

Leave a comment:

• floridagrl
    replied
    ^does or doesn't?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X