Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browlowkid
    replied
    New cover of Vogue appeared on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/track/63t32...Qi2retWD5Ep5SQ

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Live albums never do much for me. Looking forward to 2022. Hope the re-releases of her catalogue albums will surprise us.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    "Next time you want pussy just look in the mirror baby"

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    There are streaming parties for Erotica today, so feel free to join in.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Happy anniversary to one of the most influential albums of all time. One of her best.

Leave a comment:

• browlowkid
    replied
    Celebrate Madonna's ground breaking 5th studio album #Erotica's 29th anniversary with Spotify enhanced playlist! #Erotica #Madonna

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7K...SHmSZ14lzE-IpQ

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by Forreal View Post
    Seems the biopic script is almost finished………
    Yes

According to her Instagram the movie opens with BAT rehearsals and will feature Madonna in the Breakfast Club performing Shit On The Ground (unreleased but leaked and known as Safe Neighborhood).

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Yes.

Ok, feel free and quote me when things get better.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by Westen View Post

Lol you honestly think that will happen?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Lol you honestly think that will happen? Ofc they had to write something in statement. First release with warner was MX live and look how 'great' release that was.

At this moment unnoficial remix of Frozen is going viral, getting streams and Madonna is not recognized by shazam and is not credited on Spotify where remix gets more daily streams than ANY madonna single by a mile.

Promising work by Warner and their catalog team so far, don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    Seems the biopic script is almost finished………

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by Westen View Post

They didn't say that. They said something is coming and it was MX live album.I don't know why you even expect something.
    2022 will mark the 40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. The series of releases will be overseen by Warner Music’s catalog team, led by Kevin Gore, President of Global Catalog, Recorded Music, with the first release to be announced soon.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Warner needs to announce the first re-release. They said in August it would be announced soon - if we don’t hear something soon I’m gonna send Madonna a page from the sodding dictionary with the definition of ‘soon’ highlighted because she hasn’t got a clue.
    They didn't say that. They said something is coming and it was MX live album.

I don't know why you even expect something. First 3 albums were already 'remastered' and rereleased and TB got that travesty this year, so that's already 2 rereleases. LAP had that travesty of 'anniversary edition' in 2019 and what albums you expect them to re-release? Maybe only Erotica is left for stans and maybe ROL but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Warner needs to announce the first re-release. They said in August it would be announced soon - if we don’t hear something soon I’m gonna send Madonna a page from the sodding dictionary with the definition of ‘soon’ highlighted because she hasn’t got a clue.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I remember downloading HU from Napster and burn into a CD so i could play it in my car and wherever bar i was frequenting.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    I agree with this poll. Maybe change American Life with Madame X

https://www.albumism.com/polls/madonna

Leave a comment:

• Zeph
    replied

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Zeph
    replied
    I remember playing Hung Up CD single with my bf at the time like yesterday. Am I old?

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    MTV Germany airs the Madame X Tour film tonight let’s gooooo
    My dumb ass missed it smfh…fml

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Her and Sean together always give me flashback to the 80's when they were weekly news. Not very good news... it still gives me bad vibes to see them together.

Leave a comment:

• madgikman
    replied
    Gorgeous! Giving Erotica tease.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    But she doesn't love white old man any more. Lol
    she is an ageist lol

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
    Where and when were those pic of Madonna and Sean taken? She looks stunning!
    2016 I think. She performed La Vie En Rose at a charity event he was hosting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X