Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheryl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

    Ala wette wetta wetta ale wetta wetta

    Did we ever figure out what she is saying at that point !?
    Alouette, something to do with a French children’s song and a bird?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Alouette, something to do with a French children’s song and a bird?
      Yea I just looked it up. I never realized it was actually French !!

      Comment


      • Let You was a great single.


        Love Made Me... flopped mostly because of her unrecognizable face in the video.
        Haven't been early since '88

        Comment


        • The x factor performance didn't help
          Rolling back the rivers in time...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mattsky View Post
            Let You was a great single.


            Love Made Me... flopped mostly because of her unrecognizable face in the video.
            Love made me do it was just a trash song. It was terrible, Cheryl was known for her amazing lead singles and i really do not understand why she thought that was a good track to come back with.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mattsky View Post
              Love Made Me... flopped mostly because of her unrecognizable face
              She was one of the most beautiful women in the world, then she became Bjork overnight.




              This superstar in the making
              Tonight she's yours for the taking

              Sarah Harding - Too Bad

              Comment


              • I definitely think Cheryls best lead was Call my name. Such a great song and of course we got this iconic performance

                Last edited by InFamous; Sat February 20, 2021, 01:42.

                Comment


                • I'm torn between call my name and fight for this love
                  Rolling back the rivers in time...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                    She was one of the most beautiful women in the world, then she became Bjork overnight.



                    More like Michael Jackson.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                      Love made me do it was just a trash song. It was terrible, Cheryl was known for her amazing lead singles and i really do not understand why she thought that was a good track to come back with.
                      Completely agree. The lyrics were so cringeworthy and it was not pleasant on the ears either.
                      The only song I liked of hers was Promise This, but then Adele showed her how to sing her own song.
                      1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

                        Completely agree. The lyrics were so cringeworthy and it was not pleasant on the ears either.
                        The only song I liked of hers was Promise This, but then Adele showed her how to sing her own song.
                        Well I mean Cheryl can't really sing so she was never a vocalist. She was good when she did dancey upbeat numbers with good choreo. Her voice never really worked on those ballad type songs she tried to sing.

                        Comment


                        • ^^ When were those pics of Cherly taken ? She still looked amazing in December of 2018.

                          Comment


                          • She looks amazing now, but she clearly had some temp work done + bad makeup + bad hair combo going on back then. I mean the actual preview image on YouTube for LMMDI:



                            Not good. I’ve met Cheryl and she’s stunning in person but the whole era look wise was just a big no. I really do love the song though.

                            Hopefully Sarah will get better and Girls Aloud will re-unite - I really do think if she didn’t have cancer they’d have recorded a new album this year. In the interim, it’s probably better Cheryl do a greatest hits album with some new songs to launch a small tour - she should still be able to sell a few arena dates.
                            This superstar in the making
                            Tonight she's yours for the taking

                            Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              ^^ When were those pics of Cherly taken ? She still looked amazing in December of 2018.

                              I feel like she lost a lot of weight at the begging of LMMDI.

                              But then she gained it back and was looking bomb after imo. She was gorge in the Let You video.

                              Sn: this perfomance and the other random ones she did around this time really showed that she is a seasonsed performer...especially in this entertainment world now.

                              again, I miss her.

                              Comment


                              • She's a great performer. I think a greatest hits album and tour would do very well for her. I agree with whoever said she could still manage arenas with a greatest hits.
                                Rolling back the rivers in time...

                                Comment


                                • Still she only relased 12 singles. can she really pull off a Greatest Hits?

                                  Plus with the way the world is right now, music business, she could totally sign with BMG and release more stuff.
                                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

                                  Im staying right here.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                    Still she only relased 12 singles. can she really pull off a Greatest Hits?

                                    Plus with the way the world is right now, music business, she could totally sign with BMG and release more stuff.
                                    If hilary Duff can have 3 greatest hits with like 10 singles then Cheryl can have this
                                    Rolling back the rivers in time...

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                      Still she only relased 12 singles. can she really pull off a Greatest Hits?

                                      Plus with the way the world is right now, music business, she could totally sign with BMG and release more stuff.
                                      Girls Aloud released their first Greatest Hits after 12 singles and honestly, it was the making of them in terms of popularity and credibility.

                                      So all 12 singles and 3 new songs gives her a respectable 15 track greatest hits. Throw on a bonus DVD with all 12 videos + the video for Ghetto Baby and Heartbreaker, and you have a decent 2 disc edition. Do a limited run of her albums on vinyl, a quick 6 date UK arena tour and you have yourself a very respectable era.

                                      Ideally she’d do this next year to celebrate her 20 years in music now Girls Aloud aren’t doing it.
                                      This superstar in the making
                                      Tonight she's yours for the taking

                                      Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

                                        If hilary Duff can have 3 greatest hits with like 10 singles then Cheryl can have this
                                        Thankfully I have never heard a Hillary Duff song in my life.
                                        +
                                        And yeah Cheryl is def a good candidate for a GH. I am sure she could easily pad it out to 16 tracks with one new song.

                                        She could call it

                                        Cheryl: Hits +

                                        Comment


                                        • She also has the advantage of advertising it as featuring 5 #1s. Not many artists can put out a Greatest Hits album claiming as much!

                                          This superstar in the making
                                          Tonight she's yours for the taking

                                          Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X