Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• so sad how her career ended
        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
          so sad how her career ended
          Do you think she stopped care about her voice or she just lost her voice? I know her music genre ruined in most her career. If she will ever come back to her "British" era, she would ask me for help with make music videos
          I have some ideas for Angel+The Best You Never Had videos rn.

Comment

• She was used by Simon. He wasn’t in it for a lifelong megastar. And she hasn’t lost her voice. She lost her commercial appeal.
            She sacrificed her home success for a bigger American Dream. But I look forward to always supporting her. She makes good quality mature music.
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
              She was used by Simon. He wasn’t in it for a lifelong megastar. And she hasn’t lost her voice. She lost her commercial appeal.
              She sacrificed her home success for a bigger American Dream. But I look forward to always supporting her. She makes good quality mature music.
              She can't actually hit her Bleeding Love high notes or long notes ever. I don't know what happened but she is different now. I don't like her EDM track with Guetta or with who, she would release some decent music like her debut. I think the kinda lost interest in music, so thats why is she different in vocal range. Hope she will start write for herself lyrics.

Comment

• You Are The Reason (2018) is still an amazing track. Love it.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                  She can't actually hit her Bleeding Love high notes or long notes ever. I don't know what happened but she is different now. I don't like her EDM track with Guetta or with who, she would release some decent music like her debut. I think the kinda lost interest in music, so thats why is she different in vocal range. Hope she will start write for herself lyrics.
                  OMG. Her last album is proof she can still belt out those notes! And yes, I dislike “hip and modern EDM” Leona.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

OMG. Her last album is proof she can still belt out those notes!.
                    Lover from her last album "The Best And The Worst" song....I also don't like her straight hair and "white" face... and love her 2007-2009 hair and especially her long hair from Run music video

Comment

• Comment

• the song is cute but needed more Leona, especially a bridge sung by her

Comment

• I’m not here for this Leona. She seems to be trying too hard to remain relevant with current music.

Comment

• Anybody knows any story behind The Best You Never Had/Angel? Im interested about those 2.

Comment

• Comment

• double post

Comment

• This song gives me Stripped tracks vibes and her voice is like Christina Aguilera that time!

This song is single material, but they would completely re-work it and delete all cringe instruments/synths and make brand new layers.

I Wanna Be that girl just needs to be finished and be more clean for vocals and instruments more in bg and keep drumkits in original.

Those 2 tracks she would release as single!

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The best cover of this song was by Beverley Knight

Comment

• She’s confirmed she’s been writing Christmas songs in lockdown... follow up album or follow up EP? One More Sleep (which she wrote) is almost a modern Christmas classic at this point.
                                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Im happy she still knows her debut album....but why she has problems with controling her voice? Dont tell me she never used any vocal coach?

Comment

• Comment

The best cover of this song was by Beverley Knight

Beverley version was superior. Appeared on her 2006 greatest hits!

Comment

• My favorite version is by Jessica Simpson.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                X