Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leona Lewis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Guru View Post
    This is great, thanks for sharing.
    I have also TBYNH as instrumental, but I must fix one part first.

    Comment


    • What app do you use to remove the vocals?
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
        What app do you use to remove the vocals?
        It's F**ing expensive and thats website, but there are many mistakes and It's needed to be fixed after. But good It's if you get lossles s file then and from mp3 it can make another new lossless data from processing.

        Comment


        • Good job though bruh
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

          Comment


          • LOVE LOVE LOVE TBYNH. Ok, I admit it, I love it cos it sounds in the vein of an early Mariah/Whitney song... her voice sounds really grainy/distorted/transistor radio-ey at the belts though - did they use a bad microphone when recording her??? Or did they purposely create that effect to imply her belts are so powerful that they blow out the microphone?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
              LOVE LOVE LOVE TBYNH. Ok, I admit it, I love it cos it sounds in the vein of an early Mariah/Whitney song... her voice sounds really grainy/distorted/transistor radio-ey at the belts though - did they use a bad microphone when recording her??? Or did they purposely create that effect to imply her belts are so powerful that they blow out the microphone?
              I'd say they mastered it very fast. It sounds like it was in archive first, so they finished it very fast imo.
              Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Sat May 4th, 2019, 18:52.

              Comment


              • ^ Thanks for that info. I hadn't realised mastering something badly could affect the finish of the vocals so much !

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                  ^ Thanks for that info. I hadn't realised mastering something badly could affect the finish of the vocals so much !
                  Yes it have very big impact; I hear inside it was very quick work. I'd say it was to be first taken as demo and then used as track for album.

                  Comment


                  • She has never had a bad album if you ask me. I even enjoyed I Am album.
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                      Good job though bruh
                      Thanks tho. Im almost ready for TBYNH instrumental post.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Comment


                          • so sad how her career ended
                            Forever Young

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                              so sad how her career ended
                              Do you think she stopped care about her voice or she just lost her voice? I know her music genre ruined in most her career. If she will ever come back to her "British" era, she would ask me for help with make music videos
                              I have some ideas for Angel+The Best You Never Had videos rn.

                              Comment


                              • She was used by Simon. He wasn’t in it for a lifelong megastar. And she hasn’t lost her voice. She lost her commercial appeal.
                                She sacrificed her home success for a bigger American Dream. But I look forward to always supporting her. She makes good quality mature music.
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                  She was used by Simon. He wasn’t in it for a lifelong megastar. And she hasn’t lost her voice. She lost her commercial appeal.
                                  She sacrificed her home success for a bigger American Dream. But I look forward to always supporting her. She makes good quality mature music.
                                  She can't actually hit her Bleeding Love high notes or long notes ever. I don't know what happened but she is different now. I don't like her EDM track with Guetta or with who, she would release some decent music like her debut. I think the kinda lost interest in music, so thats why is she different in vocal range. Hope she will start write for herself lyrics.

                                  Comment


                                  • You Are The Reason (2018) is still an amazing track. Love it.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                                      She can't actually hit her Bleeding Love high notes or long notes ever. I don't know what happened but she is different now. I don't like her EDM track with Guetta or with who, she would release some decent music like her debut. I think the kinda lost interest in music, so thats why is she different in vocal range. Hope she will start write for herself lyrics.
                                      OMG. Her last album is proof she can still belt out those notes! And yes, I dislike “hip and modern EDM” Leona.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                        OMG. Her last album is proof she can still belt out those notes!.
                                        Lover from her last album "The Best And The Worst" song....I also don't like her straight hair and "white" face... and love her 2007-2009 hair and especially her long hair from Run music video

                                        Comment


                                        • Comment


                                          • the song is cute but needed more Leona, especially a bridge sung by her

                                            Comment


                                            • I’m not here for this Leona. She seems to be trying too hard to remain relevant with current music.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                              Comment


                                              • Anybody knows any story behind The Best You Never Had/Angel? Im interested about those 2.

                                                Comment


                                                • Comment


                                                  • double post

                                                    Comment



                                                    • This song gives me Stripped tracks vibes and her voice is like Christina Aguilera that time!


                                                      This song is single material, but they would completely re-work it and delete all cringe instruments/synths and make brand new layers.

                                                      I Wanna Be that girl just needs to be finished and be more clean for vocals and instruments more in bg and keep drumkits in original.

                                                      Those 2 tracks she would release as single!

                                                      Comment


                                                      • | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                                        Comment

                                                        Working...
                                                        X