X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForeverYoung
    replied
    NEW PIC!! Just saw it on people.com

she looks great! She's with her personal trainer in NYC apparently, working out.

I love her, she's amazing *cries*

Leave a comment:

• akram3500
    replied
    Originally posted by musicjunky318

LOL @ the auld lang syne pic DDDDDDDDD

Glitter >>>>>

Leave a comment:

• WaitYourTurn
    replied
    I think it's safe to say she had some form of boob job and also work on her jaw.

Leave a comment:

• JoeMCfan
    replied
    I doubt Mariah got her boobs done. I see why people would think so but I've heard about the magic of different types of bras (specifically the push-up) through the grapevine. I've seen one picture of Mariah where the side of her boob was exposed (it's not what it sounds like). There were stretch marks. I doubt fake boobs get stretch marks.

Plus, Mariah's breastfeeding so even IF she got a boob job and she'd have to get the silicon taken out.

Honestly, I think Mariah was just a really late bloomer...she started filling out her dresses (finally!!!) and she gained a lot of muscle in 1998 and 1999. She didn't even start looking like a 20-something woman until late 1997. In 1990, in the Vision of Love video, she looked 16.

I can't believe we're talking about something so stupid like Mariah's boobs.
    If there's one thing I'm sure of it is the mariah boob job of 1999. I know what you're saying about her getting a bit 'chunkier' in general around this time (ISB video), but the difference in boobs is too much to be natural. Look at her in the Honey swimsuit, compared to the Heartbreaker crochet top, or various Glitter era photos. Boob sizes can change a lot over time, but this was too immediate and the fact that they are SO over the top now is a dead giveaway.

I don't blame her though, whatever makes you happy....her size was a bit small for her build before she got them done anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Titan3510
    replied
    Originally posted by Juancito75
    Originally posted by MonaBlissa

I don't have big hands and feet.
    Is everything small?
    I hate using profanity but that was f*cked up.

Originally posted by Wmosi
    Originally posted by therealestMC
    Mariah was very skinny 1990-1993. She could have been a model!
    So true! Like, in her 1990 Tattoo Club performances she was literally skin & bones.

I'd add early 1997 to the timeframe too. Around the time Honey was released/promoted.

I'd say she got 'wider' around the Rainbow era, after she got her boobs done.I wouldn't have called her 'big' though... her mid-section just got wider & she looked more muscular.
    IDK how to explain it really.
    I doubt Mariah got her boobs done. I see why people would think so but I've heard about the magic of different types of bras (specifically the push-up) through the grapevine. I've seen one picture of Mariah where the side of her boob was exposed (it's not what it sounds like). There were stretch marks. I doubt fake boobs get stretch marks.

Plus, Mariah's breastfeeding so even IF she got a boob job and she'd have to get the silicon taken out.

Honestly, I think Mariah was just a really late bloomer...she started filling out her dresses (finally!!!) and she gained a lot of muscle in 1998 and 1999. She didn't even start looking like a 20-something woman until late 1997. In 1990, in the Vision of Love video, she looked 16.

I can't believe we're talking about something so stupid like Mariah's boobs.

I don't mean to be ho-ish, but honestly, Mariah has never done any favors for me anytime before 1997. I'm sorry but it was as if she wasn't full grown yet. Mariah was a F.O.X. Her beauty is still breathtaking...but the Honey video >>

That's one of things I love about Mariah. She's just naturally beautiful. She had the gangly, awkward-looking phase when she was in middle school but truth be told: she's actually prettier than women half her age. And she's had no facial surgery. Us black people just got it like that (if we take care of ourselves and keep stress minimal).

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    On OBsessed single cover, her left hand is gigantic

Leave a comment:

• Juancito75
    replied

She always has had big hands/feet. It comes from her black heritage. I don't know why some people is surprised, can they check the back cover of Mariah Carey (the album) please?

Is everything small?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    So true! Like, in her 1990 Tattoo Club performances she was literally skin & bones.

I'd add early 1997 to the timeframe too. Around the time Honey was released/promoted.

I'd say she got 'wider' around the Rainbow era, after she got her boobs done.I wouldn't have called her 'big' though... her mid-section just got wider & she looked more muscular.
    Yeah I know what you mean. And to me her boobs don't do her any favors. If anything they make her body look out of proportion.

Leave a comment:

• musicjunky318
    replied
    I CAN'T. AND I WON'T.

http://soundcloud.com/nickcannon/miguel ... e-rain-rmx

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    well Mariah never flopped from 1990-2000... in the 90's she showed constant success..

getting consecutive triple or quintuple releases in the US.. as well as 5 consecutive albums of at least 10 million copies sold is pretty huge...(1993-1998)

Leave a comment:

• lush
    replied
    It's funny to me how she's only ever really been big twice in her 21 year career yet people make it seem like she has always been big.

F**k Perez for giving her the Mooriah nickname

Leave a comment:

• MCdoitbig
    replied
    Very skinny. It was unflattering, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• lush
    replied
    Jaws would drop if she returned to the scene looking like this

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    omfg at LUSH...

i think if she'd look like this the press would finally be happy with her weight.. that's what you have to look like today... so sad..

btw I legally purchased when do the bells ring today via amazon.de

Leave a comment:

• lush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    she really was very skinny. the first time the press called her fat at the 1999 Oscars when When you Believe was nominated and she performed it.

Leave a comment:

• Woozhie
    replied
    Originally posted by MCdoitbig
    Originally posted by ForeverYoung
    ^She looks gorgeous there! Mary looks like her aunt or her older cousin or something lol.

Anyway

It seems Mariah's finally no longer with Chris Lighty. I read it on mariahconnection.
    @Titan I thoroughly agree. I love thick Mariah. She looks best with meat on her bones.

@ForeverYoung ROTFL @ Mary looking like her older aunt or cousin, and I agree. lmao

YAYY drop the zero Chris, Mimi. He never had her best interest at heart to begin with. I guess it "tampered" with his ego too much to have a female artist, because I believe she was his only one. He was always too busy giving head to 50, Soulja Boy etc.

Nevermind duh! I forgot. He's technically still her Manager, just more staff to assist.
    *dead*

Sooo Chris Lighty is still with her then?

Off-topic: I was in my Japanese class today and we were given pics of celebs to guess their nationalities/age/etc. in Japanese and Mariah's pic came up.. and then someone said "Mariah Scarey" I'm like , must be a Madonna/Xtina fan.

Oh, and "Honey" Mariah body >>>>>

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• marcsgirl85
    replied
    she's never been a tooth pick like some women in the industry are and can't all her pregnancy weight because that would put her milk supply in jepordy and she doesn't strike me as the type that would risk her children's health like that.she loves them too much to ever do anything that could be taken as neglectful after what her & Nick went through with the Bogus CPS investigation about her drinking while nursing

Leave a comment:

• MonaBlissa
    replied
    Originally posted by ANH
    Originally posted by Titan3510
    Hey, I know this is old but I was wondering what you guys think of this.

http://www.theprophetblog.net/mariah-ca ... as-the-end

Mariah needed our prayers all along. I can't believe she thought she'd end up like Marilyn.
    Yeah, I found this so sad. Very sad.
    I'm glad she found Nick. And Nick is glad he found her, lol.
    Nick is crazy! He's such a fan, but he's good for her. She stopped his partying, and he grounded her because he had a good family foundation with an entertainment background. He said he worships her!

Leave a comment:

• MonaBlissa
    replied

She always has had big hands/feet. It comes from her black heritage. I don't know why some people is surprised, can they check the back cover of Mariah Carey (the album) please?

Leave a comment:

• MCdoitbig
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverYoung
    ^She looks gorgeous there! Mary looks like her aunt or her older cousin or something lol.

Anyway

It seems Mariah's finally no longer with Chris Lighty. I read it on mariahconnection.
    @Titan I thoroughly agree. I love thick Mariah. She looks best with meat on her bones.

@ForeverYoung ROTFL @ Mary looking like her older aunt or cousin, and I agree. lmao

YAYY drop the zero Chris, Mimi. He never had her best interest at heart to begin with. I guess it "tampered" with his ego too much to have a female artist, because I believe she was his only one. He was always too busy giving head to 50, Soulja Boy etc.

Nevermind duh! I forgot. He's technically still her Manager, just more staff to assist.

Leave a comment:

• ANH
    replied

Mariah needed our prayers all along. I can't believe she thought she'd end up like Marilyn.
    Yeah, I found this so sad. Very sad.
    I'm glad she found Nick. And Nick is glad he found her, lol.

Leave a comment:

• MonaBlissa
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X