This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HereForMC
    replied
    She was mentioned on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, Andy was like: "A certain presidential candidate went to Rome to see a religious leader in white robes, but obviously he forgot about the other person in white robes." Then put the pic of Mariah in lingerie at the pizza oven,

Leave a comment:

• AlmostHeaven
    replied
    Originally posted by feeklv
    Kris knows her face the best though. And it could be that Mariah requested make up like that for the whole dress up thing. Whenever another make up artist does her make up it usually shows and not always in a good way because it looks amateurish. Like when she got made up with MAC make up or when she was working with this glam team and pics of her make up were posted on IG.. It just didn't really look good and showed they did not know what works best for Mariah. Kris usually does good work with her and hos work woth other celebs is also flawless. With Xtina, I'm pretty sure he said she wants the amount of make up she wears because otherwise she feels naked.
    She should work with drag artists, they know how to beat a mug.

Leave a comment:

• superlamb
    replied
    Did u see perez hilton comment on her new pic in instagram?

Leave a comment:

• feeklv
    replied
    Kris knows her face the best though. And it could be that Mariah requested make up like that for the whole dress up thing. Whenever another make up artist does her make up it usually shows and not always in a good way because it looks amateurish. Like when she got made up with MAC make up or when she was working with this glam team and pics of her make up were posted on IG.. It just didn't really look good and showed they did not know what works best for Mariah. Kris usually does good work with her and hos work woth other celebs is also flawless. With Xtina, I'm pretty sure he said she wants the amount of make up she wears because otherwise she feels naked.

Leave a comment:

• Sebastian
    replied
    Mariah Carey biggest opening sales in the US (SINGLES)

1. "Touch my Body" - 286,000 (April 12, 2008)
    2. "Heartbreaker (feat. Jay-Z)" - 271,000 (October 9, 1999)
    3. "Fantasy" - 229,000 (September 30, 1995)
    4. "One Sweet Day (feat. Boyz II Men)" - 204,000 (December 2, 1995)
    5. "Loverboy" - 180,000 (August 4, 2001)
    6. "Honey" - 137,000 (September 13, 1997)
    7. "My All" - 122,000 (May 9, 1998)
    8. "Obsessed" - 119,000 (July 25, 2009)
    9. "#Beautiful (feat. Miguel)" - 114,000 (May 25, 2013)
    10. "Thank God I Found You (feat. 98° & Nas) - 108,000 (February 12, 2000)
    11. "Always Be My Baby" - 82,000 (April 6, 1996)
    12. "Bye Bye" - 60.000 (May 3, 2008)
    13. "Crybaby/Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)" - 54.000 (June 24, 2000) 38 million and 4 million*
    14. "Don't Forget About Us" - 39.000 (December 31, 2005)

*Airplay for both songs on that issue date. Never thought Crybaby had so much airplay

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Cologne date was really impressive vocally.

[youtube:3773ifg2]NVZmk5x0ekU[/youtube:3773ifg2]

Leave a comment:

• heartlocked
    replied
    Kris needs to get his cosmetology license taken away with the way he makes Mariah look like a RuPaul's Drag Race contestant :evil: :evil:

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Chris gave her the drag queen makeup for the #1 to Infinity shoot too, it just makes her eyes look so strange

It's overboard

I am all for colourful eyes, but then everything else has to be subtle! A good example is the HATEU video

Her make up looked the best during Butterfly and especially #B era, so natural and flawless

Leave a comment:

• UnderneathTheStars
    replied
    Originally posted by eternally12
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    People were going overboard earlier but I can't blame them when from 1990-2013 her face was literally flawless and hasn't changed much. Whatever she did/does was not needed and it definitely wasn't a natural change. With her being as slim as she is, her face should be slimmer too. It's weird. She can still look pretty normal and like herself when the make up is right but girl... It's actually sad.

She's just not the same.

P.S. - I'm one of the OG's up in here, so come correct.
    She's not that thin yet, even in her body. And she looked like "herself" consistently around Christmas last year when she was thinner than now. I think we should wait till her wedding to see if her face is different.
    I def agree that she is not as thin as certain people seem to think. Again they are being deceived by angles and i dunno what else but those pics that she posted in the nightgown thing on the last page are i believe unedited and you can see that she is still a curvy girl, not fat by any means but she is not super thin. However in some of the pics, especially the ones with that nude sequined dress she does look really thin. So i can see why there is confusion.

Leave a comment:

• HerSweetLullaby
    replied
    omg...Stella is Bianca...I KNEW IT. Next thing you know we're gonna get an Insta vid of them two fighting in a public bathroom stall. And Mariah is gonna accidentally walk in on a fat woman (Kelly Price). And then they're gonna have a car race where Stella/Bianca (Stellanca?) will crash and burn and her daughter will take over.

I'm scared.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    It's either steroids or too many injections. I know she hasn't had any serious surgery.
    I know it's not serious surgery. It would be super obvious. And literally everyone gets injections. So I'm with you on that.

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    People were going overboard earlier but I can't blame them when from 1990-2013 her face was literally flawless and hasn't changed much. Whatever she did/does was not needed and it definitely wasn't a natural change. With her being as slim as she is, her face should be slimmer too. It's weird. She can still look pretty normal and like herself when the make up is right but girl... It's actually sad.

She's just not the same.

She's not that thin yet, even in her body. And she looked like "herself" consistently around Christmas last year when she was thinner than now. I think we should wait till her wedding to see if her face is different.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by UnderneathTheStars
    Originally posted by Lewisus
    Originally posted by EAI

But when I point this out I'm a hater.
    We all are if we don't say Mariah looks flawless 24/7
    She looked horrible in that pic. Legit horrible. But it was fancy dress. She was made up as Stella and Stella was made up as her. It wasnt a serious thing. But I agree to keep those sort of things off public instagram. Like that pic of her with her ass on show. Surplus to requirements dahling.
    The one picture where Bianca looks back at it made it seem like it was photoshopped to make her ass flatter and wider. Like a pancake. It's legit disgusting. If Stella and her family weren't involved with Mariah's image as much (or social media) I wouldn't see too much of a problem. But the woman is becoming Stella. She looks like her now. Whenever you are around a friend for along time you start picking up on their habits and start dressing or looking like them. Especially if it's a close friend (which Stella is). I think they are both delusional at this point if they think those looks are good. Please Mariah stay sexy. I still plan on marrying you one day.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    It's either steroids or too many injections. I know she hasn't had any serious surgery.

Leave a comment:

• UnderneathTheStars
    replied

She's just not the same.

Would she be on anything that is making her face bloat ? Steriods for her voice to get her through the tour?
    This is only a wild guess, something that just came to me.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by tanukid
    One of her best/ and underrated post 2000's Hero performances. The Eb5 is just everything! [youtube:3tzw9r1f]G9wicnTTYdA[/youtube:3tzw9r1f]
    I live for live hero climaxes! I miss it so much! This was the best post 90's hero climax ever!

Leave a comment:

• UnderneathTheStars
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI

But when I point this out I'm a hater.
    We all are if we don't say Mariah looks flawless 24/7
    She looked horrible in that pic. Legit horrible. But it was fancy dress. She was made up as Stella and Stella was made up as her. It wasnt a serious thing. But I agree to keep those sort of things off public instagram. Like that pic of her with her ass on show. Surplus to requirements dahling.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

She's just not the same.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by MimisEmancipation
    Beautiful before she ruined her face
    http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/mar ... d507353784
    Kris ruins her face with drag queen/ stella makeup
    her face hasn't really changed bud.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    ^ Seriously though. No one can tell me that I'm a hater. I stanned hard for this woman all my life and still stress about defending her online but, I'm an ungrateful complainer, and a Hater.

Leave a comment:

Working...