Clear All

• cinderellaboy
    replied
    Don't take it easy.
    Mariah ,u should wait for a moment.

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    I've decided i'm going to keep all my expectations very very low for this era. While i am excited because its Mariah i am not going to get so hyped and then be really disapointed. I want her to have a smash again but she has really got to bring it this time. I don't want a We Belong Together part 1000000000000! I want new Mariah. Thats my only reservation about her working with jermaine again.

Leave a comment:

• MCC4Life
    replied
    Thank God they're back together. Their last collaboration was "100%" and it (sadly) didn't make the album.

Hopefully she works with a handful of producers this time around and takes A LOT of time to put this out. I believe she started recording so soon to take advantage of her current voice. You know with it being in great shape after the tour. Like she did with TEOM after the CB tour

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    Look

2 flops in a row = a break since she has made that much of an impact. You guys are musics freaks but the world isn't so essentially she has been on a break.

Leave a comment:

• Breathe
    replied
    I'm really glad she is working with Jermaine again, fans seem to give him a ruff time, but Mariah and him make great music.

Might actually look forward to this.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    so far into this era, she looks incredible.

and she wears pants OMG

Leave a comment:

• emilhot
    replied
    If they has the right songs to release as singles and the label handles the project right this will smash!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    if the songs are good, i don't see the need for a break. if they create another emc2 i will die from happiness.

Leave a comment:

• Frederic
    replied
    Obviously I don't mind new music, but she needs to take a break for her own sake.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Although I think it would be wise to take a break, I'm always ready for a new MC album. As long as it won't be 'Memoirs Of A Lackluster Angel' pt. II

Leave a comment:

• emilhot
    replied
    If you guys think there isn`t need for it, close it! But don`t ban me please!

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    is there any need for this? She needs to give it a rest

Leave a comment:

• emilhot
    started a topic Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey

MariahDaily:
    Below is a photo of Mariah and Jermaine Dupri in the studio Friday night, April 9th working on a new album!

Tweets:

Mariah Carey: To all the Lambs in the land..Finally!!!Me& Jermash are in his studio reliving the splendor working on new ish

Jermaine Dupri: to all the lambs out there me and mc are in studio right now working on the new album yall been askin for it

Mariah Carey: This song is coming out quite nice I must say: ) LYM

And here's JD on his Global14 site:

I GOT SO MANY REQUEST ON TWITTER FOR THIS FROM ALL THE LAMBS AROUND THE WORLD, WE KNOW WE BELONG TOGETHER
Working...
X