• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
      Originally posted by butterflyflow
      Originally posted by ToddSmith
      :

Maybe Mariah is throwing shade @ Miley Cyrus

I could choke in those

Comment

• It's actually gonna be page 5000 isn't it
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Maybe this was JD's first promo move for her?

Comment

• i wish she would finally grow up. imagine celine doing such a shot for rene. he would stroke out.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
              i wish she would finally grow up. imagine celine doing such a shot for rene. he would stroke out.
              Lol.. She knows that this is what gets people in the press in 2013.

It's not 1998 anymore unfortunately!
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                i wish she would finally grow up. imagine celine doing such a shot for rene. he would stroke out.
                Ewww
                Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• It's a top story on the daily mirror website

Haha!!!

Comment

• You guys are hillarious!

Mariah has worn way more revealing outfits (in public) throughout the years!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch ... 14977a.jpg
                    http://images3.static-bluray.com/reviews/665_2.jpg

Not to mention the "Touch My Body" video!
                    She is a grown woman, who can make her own decisions.
                    If she wants to show her impeccable boobs in a very tight bra on twitter, let her!

- That's what makes her Mariah!
                    Buh-bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by YesMC
                      Originally posted by stevyy
                      Ewww
                      I second the ewww. I think Celine is beautiful but I never thought she was hot and sexy like Mariah, not even when she was younger.

*hides before the Celine fans come for my head*
                      MARIAH

Comment

• Yeah Celine has gotten prettier with age but she's never been "sexy".. Beautiful on occasion but not sexy.

It wouldn't be right for Celine to do this.. And by no stretch of the imagination am I saying that's a bad thing.

It is sort of inappropriate for Mariah to be doing boobie selfies but I can't help but laugh.

She's nuts

Comment

• HOERIAH IS BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS KWEEENNN SHOW DEM TIDDIEZ!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ByStarlight
                            The pic is most definitely a ploy to draw quick attention. If it wasn't, there was no reason to tweet the pic, she could have sent it privately to Nick. I'm not mad at her for this, she's playing the game.
                            This!

Comment

• I hope all my lambs, voted already. It is what Mariah would want of y'all:

Favourite Members of 2013: Vote Now
                              My Chart

Comment

• Mariah just posted this on Facebook (no news):

MARIAH CAREY AND JERMAINE DUPRI MERGER SHOCKS THE INDUSTRY

Longtime musical collaborators take their business relationship to a new level

New York, NY (October 7, 2013) The two hit makers have written and produced some of the biggest songs in the world, most recently having grabbed an armload of Grammys for their collaboration on the critically acclaimed global phenomenon, “The Emancipation of Mimi."

The blockbuster record spawned "We Belong Together," which was crowned "SONG OF THE DECADE" by Billboard Magazine just two years ago.

"A multi-talented artist of Mariah’s caliber should be doing everything imaginable. I'm sure others have said this but not the way I intend to do it. For me, it's about the execution," says Dupri. Carey adds, "We have a bond that surpasses music. I am super excited about our merger because we have so many innovative ideas that I know will come to fruition."

Mariah's rep, Cindi Berger, who was in the studio with her the other night, says, "I've never seen Mariah so passionate about what she will be revealing to her fans very, very soon."

-------------------------

I hope all this movement means that REAL NEWS are coming, and not just a bit of movement then DEAD SILENCE.
                                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                                  It's actually gonna be page 5000 isn't it
                                  Had the same thought, nearly there!.
                                  “Mariah also dumped her longtime assistant Louise by shoving her out of a car in downtown Manhattan.”

Comment

• ^ that looks like a photoshoot pic to me

Comment

• JD and MIMI sitting in a tree: S.T.A.L.E.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• I just hope and pray that this constant Mariah and JD exposure isn't indicative of what's to come. Please let there be some diverse producers and writers on the album. 2or 3 JD is ok.

Comment

• Oh my... 'The Art Of Getting Them Out'

Originally posted by YaYo
                                          She should have tattooed the name of the new single on her boobs. Everybody would know the name then.
                                          See... now that would be clever.
                                          Inappropriate? Sure. Clever? Absolutely.
                                          Now don't go giving her ideas!

Originally posted by UKLamb_1
                                          Maybe this is what Cindy meant when she said Mariah was revealing something she was passionate about to her fans very, very soon.

Originally posted by stevyy
                                          JD and MIMI sitting in a tree: S.T.A.L.E.
                                          Ouch!
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair
                                            Mariah just posted this on Facebook (no news):

In this pic her hair looks medium length and I have to say it suits her well. It frames her face nicely.

Also, this looks like camera ready hair and makeup, but I won't read too much into it.
                                            Once more into the wind, the embers scatter and the chill settles in...

Comment

• It's an old picture from last year Summer.

Comment

• They are celebrating at Disney World so expect pics later!

Comment

• Life of Riley that Nicholas Cornelius Cannon.

Comment

• So the twitter pic....

On the on hand I kind of want mariah to be classy and to dispel the notion she just strips off in her videos and touches herself so that the general public will start to take her a little more seriously (especially here in the UK)

But on the other hand, she looks hot as f**k!! When I get bullied for liking her music my friends will have to admit she's a milf.... And I would honestly kill to get my face in about those things! Sadly I'll just have to content myself with adding this picture to the w*** bank :(

Comment

Working...
                                                    X