X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Bling is a piece of heaven on earth. #dealwithit
    My Last.fm

Comment

• Are we assuming we will have an announcement this week of some kind?
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
        Are we assuming we will have an announcement this week of some kind?
        I hope so.
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
          Are we assuming we will have an announcement this week of some kind?
          Yes! We deserve one after all these teasing :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by YesMC
            I'm not into Hero performances but this is the best one IMO... she just hit demnotes fearless. A+mazing!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-YJSSdZq50
            It is my favourite Hero performance from 1993/94. It a definition of PERFECTION.

Comment

• Well if we don't then they are definitely teasing fans.

I prefer the hero performances from 1995/6
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I love her vocals from Music Box era. She could pull the two extremes of being rough and smooth at the same time. They were so silky.
                NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• My All isn't one of my favorites but it sounds fine to me. *shrugs*

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                    My All isn't one of my favorites but it sounds fine to me. *shrugs*
                    +1

I don't understand where it sounds unfinished whatsoever. I feel like some people want to pick on it just for the sake of it.
                    My Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by YaYo
                      Originally posted by TheRealest
                      +1

I don't understand where it sounds unfinished whatsoever. I feel like some people want to pick on it just for the sake of it.
                      Of course it's not finished!

They didn't put the "Feel my body, feel my body" part in it, maybe that's why Mariah does it live.
                      ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by xmel05
                        Originally posted by YaYo
                        +1

They didn't put the "Feel my body, feel my body" part in it, maybe that's why Mariah does it live.
                        I hate that part. Normal album version >>>>>>>>>
                        MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by xmel05
                          Originally posted by YaYo
                          +1

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTvwOjguKw0

One of my best friends, who is also a huge Mariah fan, turned 30. We secretly made him a video with his boyfriend as nerd (Touch My Body intro) and all of us 'singing' in front of places he knows so well. Even his parents joined in. We had a lot of fun making it. Hope you'll enjoy it too.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^ this is soooo effin cute!! love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTvwOjguKw0

One of my best friends, who is also a huge Mariah fan, turned 30. We secretly made him a video with his boyfriend as nerd (Touch My Body intro) and all of us 'singing' in front of places he knows so well. Even his parents joined in. We had a lot of fun making it. Hope you'll enjoy it too.
                                That video gave me life! Thank you for posting. Touching.

Comment

Cute!!
                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

This was awesome! Great job guys!
                                    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

I agree with the rest! It's really cute, awesome and creative! Love it!
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

That was awesome
                                        Stay Cover
                                        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                                        GTFO cover
                                        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Frankie® ?@Frankie__Rivera 20m

@jermainedupri RT if were getting mariah news this week.
                                          Retweeted by Jermaine Dupri
                                          I AM A GOD!

Comment

• ^^^The lambs love any excuse to rag on JD so if we don't get news this week, he is dead

Comment

That was so cute!
                                              The one and only MARIAH CAREY

The only artist to have 3 singles debut at #1
                                              1st and only female artist to have her 1st 5 singles reach #1

Comment

• Originally posted by lush
                                                Thank God Walter didn't finish My All, perfect the way it is, AC ballad without the schmaltz.
                                                Comments like this annoy me. Just because Mariah used this term, schmaltz, doesn't make it a cool or correct term to use. While I do agree that My All is perfect as it is, Mariah's music, on the whole, has been crap since she stopped working with Walter. Ballad wise, Music Box was Mariah's best album, and I would say overall, it is my favorite album by her, next to Butterfly. I've been a Mariah fan since the 90s, and supported her heavily even during the Glitter and Charmbracelet eras. I have come to realize in recent years, that the heavier Mariah goes into a hip hop direction, and the longer the time she spends not working with the real song writers who made her famous, the worse her music becomes. I regard Mariah's debut, Emotions, Music Box, Merry Christmas, Daydream, and Butterfly as classics. The rest I could pretty much take or leave. There are good moments on the albums from the second half of her career, but on the whole, Mariah's music sucks now.

Comment

• It's because you're a 90's Mariah fan, the one with cheesy AC ballads mostly, while if it wasn't for the music of hers from the last decade, I wouldn't be here today. I believe it must have been hard for you to get into that new, kinda Hoeriah, but that's the way it is - she transitioned, changed her style and is probably happier today than ever. You can always stick to that Music Box cd, play it all night and all day and dream about MC having another ballad heavy album, while she would be making another pussy anthem for hoes like me or sis ThaInfo1 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by jlenoconel
                                                    Originally posted by lush
                                                    Thank God Walter didn't finish My All, perfect the way it is, AC ballad without the schmaltz.
                                                    Comments like this annoy me. Just because Mariah used this term, schmaltz, doesn't make it a cool or correct term to use. While I do agree that My All is perfect as it is, Mariah's music, on the whole, has been crap since she stopped working with Walter. Ballad wise, Music Box was Mariah's best album, and I would say overall, it is my favorite album by her, next to Butterfly. I've been a Mariah fan since the 90s, and supported her heavily even during the Glitter and Charmbracelet eras. I have come to realize in recent years, that the heavier Mariah goes into a hip hop direction, and the longer the time she spends not working with the real song writers who made her famous, the worse her music becomes. I regard Mariah's debut, Emotions, Music Box, Merry Christmas, Daydream, and Butterfly as classics. The rest I could pretty much take or leave. There are good moments on the albums from the second half of her career, but on the whole, Mariah's music sucks now.

GetBack is that you?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X