X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andy001
    replied
    Oh it's on sound cloud - that's legal right??

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhggh freakin amazing ,radio don't even !

Leave a comment:

• Alexandros
    replied
    Originally posted by MichaelCaligiuri
    Originally posted by Alexandros
    Originally posted by ANH
    This track is too basic. The beginning and the middle parts are so boring, the bridge is boring.

The only redeeming quality that this song has is the insane belting at the end. Take that out, and any one of the current pop stars could've sung this.

But okay, whatever, this is a track for Disney. Bring on the albummmm!!!
    She couldn't belt for the whole song
    I think the idea for this song was for the vocals to start unusually low and build up to a climax.
    Exactly...

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCaligiuri
    replied
    Originally posted by ANH
    This track is too basic. The beginning and the middle parts are so boring, the bridge is boring.

The only redeeming quality that this song has is the insane belting at the end. Take that out, and any one of the current pop stars could've sung this.

I think the idea for this song was for the vocals to start unusually low and build up to a climax.

Leave a comment:

• UKLamb_1
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd
    Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
    the song has been officially taken down on all iTunes WORLDWIDE!
    :-?
    WHAT? WORLDWIDE?

Yes, it was also removed from iTunes New Zealand.
    Well I'm glad, because it should have been released in America first, but wtf are they doing? such a mess up. The track is already out there now.

Leave a comment:

• Alexandros
    replied
    Originally posted by ANH

Leave a comment:

• Lsygne
    replied
    I love the she sings the " when you're almost THEREEEEEEEE" just after the bridge.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eamon
    I've played it 45 times. I need to stop playing it now.
    I'm spinning it now for the 30th time..

Leave a comment:

• ANH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    I've played it 45 times. I need to stop playing it now.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCaligiuri
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd
    WHAT? WORLDWIDE?

Yes, it was also removed from iTunes New Zealand.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCaligiuri
    replied
    Originally posted by Lsygne
    You can listen to it (HQ) here : http://lovebscott.com/music/mariah-care ... usic-full/

I can't wait to hear all the covers on youtube ! There are some really talented youtubers !
    It's the same 192kbps quality that was posted earlier.

HQ, for me, is 320kbps.

Leave a comment:

• Todd
    replied
    WHAT? WORLDWIDE?

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    Good! It has to be released in the US first and lord please don't let the UK be the last to get it, again.
    So I gave the song 10 spins, I must like it

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCaligiuri
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
    Perez Hilton

WOW.
    We certainly didn't anticipate THIS would be the direction Mariah Carey would take when we first got a sneak peek of her single for the Oz The Great & Powerful over the weekend!
    In fact, we weren't even sure that it was ACTUALLY HER when we started listening to the full version!
    But yes, Almost Home has arrived in its glorious entirety, and even if the diva sounds as though she's singing the first portion of the song while floating through the high altitudes far above the ground in the title character's hot air ballon, this is DEFINITELY one you should stick with all the way through!
    The runs at the end are OUT OF CONTROL…and CLASSIC Mimi!
    Believe us! It's a grower, folks!
    I totally agree with this!
    Mines definitely a grower when I listen to this!

Kinky!

Leave a comment:

• light_inside
    replied
    Rap-Up.com: New Music: Mariah Carey – ‘Almost Home’
    Mariah Carey approaches the finish line on “Almost Home,” her new single from Disney’s fantasy adventure film Oz The Great and Powerful. The pop diva belts out inspirational words on the comforting tune, which she produced with Stargate and penned with Simone Porter, Justin Gray, Lindsey Ray, Tor Erik Hermansen, and Mikkel Eriksen.

“‘Almost Home’ has a message that works beautifully with the film,” said Mariah. “It’s a feel-good record, evoking the feeling of reaching your home and being with people that you love.”

David LaChapelle, who previously directed Mariah’s video for “Loverboy” and photographed her album covers, will helm the upcoming video.

The full song hits U.S. iTunes tomorrow, while the movie arrives in theaters on March 8.
    http://www.rap-up.com/2013/02/18/new-mu ... most-home/

Leave a comment:

• NorthernMonkey
    replied
    Perez Hilton

WOW.
    We certainly didn't anticipate THIS would be the direction Mariah Carey would take when we first got a sneak peek of her single for the Oz The Great & Powerful over the weekend!
    In fact, we weren't even sure that it was ACTUALLY HER when we started listening to the full version!
    But yes, Almost Home has arrived in its glorious entirety, and even if the diva sounds as though she's singing the first portion of the song while floating through the high altitudes far above the ground in the title character's hot air ballon, this is DEFINITELY one you should stick with all the way through!
    Mines definitely a grower when I listen to this!

Leave a comment:

• Lsygne
    replied
    Perez Hilton

WOW.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCaligiuri
    replied
    stevyy wrote:
    they shud release the song tomorrow, the 19th not only in the US but EVERYWHERE!!! It could be that they are waiting for the film to hit those countries first. But that would be a stupid decision for Mariah.
    Agreed.
    This should be a WORLDWIDE release.

The problem is because of the time difference, the USA is one of the last countries to enter the 19th.

The US should occupy Kiribati Islands to be the first country to see the light of day. Even ahead of New Zealand!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    perez will shade the song when it flops.. he's pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Alexandros
    replied
    Perez Hilton

WOW.
    http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-18-maria ... SKBgh003Kg

Leave a comment:

• Lsygne
    replied
    You can listen to it (HQ) here : http://lovebscott.com/music/mariah-care ... usic-full/

I can't wait to hear all the covers on youtube ! There are some really talented youtubers !

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    That picture is coming up on a year old.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCaligiuri
    replied
    I think the early availability of Almost Home in some iTunes store was intentional on the part of the record label to create buzz.
    And as a result the song is avaible on youtube and this can obviously cause to lose possible downloads. I don't think it was a good tactics
    But anyway, the song causes addiction I have been listening to it pretty continuously!
    I feel like it's the start of TEOM era again.

Leave a comment:

• Cless
    replied
    @DaBoi that's an old pic right?

So far the reactions have been positive in here. The only bad comments I read are actually from those who really dislike Mariah no matter what she does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X