• Show
Clear All

• Loving all the pics. Mariah truly is an amazingly beautiful woman. Love her
    Mariah Carey
    Billboard's Top Solo Female of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by CasualFlow
      My 9999th post!!! WOW!!!

I sure have had fun here at UKmix talking all things Mariah since I arrived two years ago. Of all these posts, 99% have been in Mariah threads, mostly this one. Gotta thank all my fellow lambs for the exciting ride through thick and thin.

Gotta make my next post count. Carry on!!!

Congratulations CasualFlow!

Lets listen to meltaway in your honor....
      http://youtu.be/-Iii1GYDRLw

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
        Originally posted by CasualFlow
        My 9999th post!!! WOW!!!

I sure have had fun here at UKmix talking all things Mariah since I arrived two years ago. Of all these posts, 99% have been in Mariah threads, mostly this one. Gotta thank all my fellow lambs for the exciting ride through thick and thin.

Gotta make my next post count. Carry on!!!

Congratulations CasualFlow!

Lets listen to meltaway in your honor....
        http://youtu.be/-Iii1GYDRLw
        Congrats CasualFlow.

Also, "Melt Away" slays careers. One of my favorites.

Comment

• congrats @Casual,love u here,,,,+Melt Away is perfet for today.#Enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
            Originally posted by 05musicbox
            Originally posted by heartlocked

Her eyes say "I'm miserable" but this look flawless. So classy and elegant.
            Who is that guy in the first pic?
            LL Cool J *licks lips*
            My God, just by looking at the picture, i think he wants to f***k mariah!

God, why am i having a boner?! Hahaha
            AsaPUKE ing bola
            king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozanCnqcxM

i have never seen it before
              I love it,
              FLY like a bird seems like a classic which Mariah covered I can not believe it was written and composed by her. what a talent

Comment

• Originally posted by LaIslaBonita
                One of the main reasons I love the Don't Forget About Us video is that it really shows off how amazing her legs are #perfection
                Everything is on point in this music video. I just couldn't figure how she got those legs apart on that pool scene. Hahaha!
                Suddenly you are lying here with me and the truths I used to hold have changed

Comment

• Originally posted by aabbccdi
                  Originally posted by LaIslaBonita
                  One of the main reasons I love the Don't Forget About Us video is that it really shows off how amazing her legs are #perfection
                  Everything is on point in this music video. I just couldn't figure how she got those legs apart on that pool scene. Hahaha!
                  Speaking of DFAU, now that Mariah and Nick are through, can we have music videos with Mariah and the love interest in the same room? Like, she was all up on that boy in the DFAU vid.
                  ??

Comment

• ^ I think that is a good idea.
                    Suddenly you are lying here with me and the truths I used to hold have changed

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMC
                      Originally posted by aabbccdi
                      Speaking of DFAU, now that Mariah and Nick are through, can we have music videos with Mariah and the love interest in the same room? Like, she was all up on that boy in the DFAU vid.
                      "Don't Forget About Us" is my favorite video ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tZkzL4j3BU

Oh, and the model is Christian Monzon.

Comment

• And about Mariah and DEM Legs, looking through pics I'm like how homegirl wears the hems higher and higher... Like ? Girl where you hiding yo purse?
                        ??

Comment

• In the second stanza when she sings "will disappear yeahiyeah yeahihiyeah yeah yeaaaaaahhhssss"..... she didnt fist herself.... not a single hand tic!!!!!! Her hand normally goes heywire during this part.... #ease

Originally posted by Mariah4Mimi
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq5js5pHaLQ-Hero

Why is it that performances like this are left unnoticed by the stupid ass general public, but that horrible Rockefeller thing gets viral? It's as if people don't care if Mariah does good, just as long as she sounds bad, and they can get a laugh with their friends, they're A-OK. So many people at school and on Youtube will take their time to say stupid shit like she lost her voice, but won't take their time to see basically any other video. Same with the stupid ass Ari, Nicki, and Eminem stans (the ones that are delusional). I am just so done with stupid shits. When I want to say something, I make sure I have evidence to back me up. They just say stupid shit like "She's never wrote or produced her song DUR DUR." or "She doesnt have any number ones." "She's not a legend anymore, her voice is gone."

Bitch, you are about to be gone. I have told this to people's faces (the stupid stans) and they looked all dumbfounded. I know, I know, to your typical dumb shit, Mariah only seems like a 90s hasbeen who got lucky and had a bunch of hits. But she isn't and that's the problem. And then watch when Mariah dies, everyone will say, "She was such a voice, amazing women" Like she doesn't need to die for the general public to understand she is SO IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS. People just don't understand what this woman has done for the industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by alex4mc

Thirsty...

Comment

• ^LMAOOO #Onthebathroomfloor YASSSSSSS Hunty that pic of Mariah & Martha looking like hay boy how u is?
                              ??

Comment

• Originally posted by aabbccdi
                                hahahhahahahahah,this place is giving me life today

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedicated
                                  You Don't Know What To Do ft. wale
                                  Cry.
                                  Faded
                                  Thirsty
                                  Dedicated ft. Nas
                                  #beautiful ft. Miguel
                                  Make It Look Good
                                  You're Mine (Eternal)
                                  Supernatural
                                  Meteorite
                                  Camouflage
                                  The Art of Letting Go

Imagine that album was released in full on Nov.11 2013 instead of just the song TAOLG
                                  It would've been Butterfly pt.II and went platinum for sure! (I've always wish that was the tracklist list :( )

Comment

• You Don't Know What To Do ft. wale = Honey
                                    Cry. =Butterfly
                                    Faded =My All
                                    Thirsty =The Roof
                                    Dedicated ft. Nas =4th of July
                                    #beautiful ft. Miguel =Breakdown
                                    Make It Look Good =Babydoll
                                    You're Mine (Eternal) =Close My Eyes
                                    Supernatural =Whenever You Call
                                    Meteorite =Buttefly dance mix
                                    Camouflage =Beautiful Ones
                                    The Art of Letting Go =Outside

Comment

• So in love w/this atm lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaChrT ... e=youtu.be
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• congrats cas!!!

DFAU vid is one of her sexiest vids :(
                                        Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by sethno
                                          You Don't Know What To Do ft. wale = Honey
                                          Cry. =Butterfly
                                          Faded =My All
                                          Thirsty =The Roof
                                          Dedicated ft. Nas =4th of July
                                          #beautiful ft. Miguel =Breakdown
                                          Make It Look Good =Babydoll
                                          You're Mine (Eternal) =Close My Eyes
                                          Supernatural =Whenever You Call
                                          Meteorite =Buttefly dance mix
                                          Camouflage =Beautiful Ones
                                          The Art of Letting Go =Outside
                                          #reaching

Comment

• I'm so glad Butterfly era Mariah and DFAU Mariah are getting some love. They've always been my favourite Mariah looks ever. She suits having her hair a warm brown and she used her body in just the right way, sexy yet still classy.

The DFAU video is my favourite in terms on lighting and colours.

Comment

• Originally posted by karenwalker
                                              I'm so glad Butterfly era Mariah and DFAU Mariah are getting some love. They've always been my favourite Mariah looks ever. She suits having her hair a warm brown and she used her body in just the right way, sexy yet still classy.

The DFAU video is my favourite in terms on lighting and colours.
                                              I fully agree. The DFAU lightning and color palette seem so warm, intimate and personal. I love it, and I guess that's why the video is my favorite.

Comment

• She should come back w/an image similar to the one she had during the TEOM era: sexy, but classy.
                                                Bring the old Hollywood glam back, just like in the WBT MTV Movie Awards; the playful, sexy, yet classy image you had on DFAU vid...
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• @CasualFlow congrats! one of my fave users in here

Comment

• Originally posted by alex4mc

Major!

Originally posted by MimisDragon
                                                    @CasualFlow congrats! one of my fave users in here
                                                    +1
                                                    Emancipated Honey!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X