X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leoavalon
    Originally posted by lamb014
    Guess by premiere they mean MONDAY...
    I already felt that official premiere will come through official website on mid-afternoon.
    Or is it gonna be MORNING to profit on the hours out on iTunes?

Maybe they'll release the single simultaneously with the Vegas welcome party.
    Well if it is released in the afternoon, I was close in my guess of saying 12:34 PM,
    ??

Comment

• Originally posted by lamb014
      I already felt that official premiere will come through official website on mid-afternoon.

Everything she has released to us via media seems to come in at around 10am lately maybe around then?
      I guess we will hear a few days prior from media about the radio stations that have it and when they will spin.
      "I didn't grow up in a home that belonged in no Architectural digest"
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Church-o ... 6546403196

Comment

• Originally posted by murt94
        Originally posted by leoapp
        [youtube:us4nmngu]mFdmx_Fb8HE[/youtube:us4nmngu]
        For her #1s tour, i think a little fun drama like her X-Girlfriend performance at Rainbow tour will be cool!
        NEVER SEEN THIS LMAO @ 4:03 Mariah was literally stealing wigs !! I can't hahahahah! WHY IS THIS NOT A GIF! Someone make this a gif please!
        One of her best performances (storyline-wise, not vocal-wise)

Comment

• Originally posted by NevercountMCout
          Originally posted by lamb014

Everything she has released to us via media seems to come in at around 10am lately maybe around then?
          I guess we will hear a few days prior from media about the radio stations that have it and when they will spin.
          Don't forget 'The Art of Letting Go' Facebook release at 11:11 on November 11th that had millions of engagements,
          ??

Comment

• Posted on FOMM by Rory366:
            SO! I've heard INFINITY!

I think this is a song the fans are going to find incredibly satisfying. I hesitate to use the term "classic Mariah" but my first thought was that it's more like the first album than anything she's done in a while. That said - it's also super current. There's a beat that knocks under the verses that sounds very radio friendly. I think the critics will really appreciate it because it's so layered and the song has several segments. Vocals are out of this world and she's singing with passion. It's not Mariah grasping at trends - it's all the things people love about Mariah.

Comment

• Have you ever thought about an orginal #1's One Night Only back in november/december '98? I always imagined a great night, with that low voice Divas Live-esque style....totally live!

#1's ONE NIGHT ONLY

1. Emotions
              2. My all/My all (Morales Remix)
              Interlude
              3. Dreamlover
              4. I'll be there
              5. One sweet day (with special guests Boys II Men)
              Interlude
              6. Fantasy
              7. I still believe
              8. Always be my baby
              9. Honey
              Interlude
              19. I don't wanna cry
              11. Hero
              Interlude
              12. When you believe (with special guest Whitney Houston)
              13. Vision of love

What you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                Posted of FOMM by Rory366:
                SO! I've heard INFINITY!

I think this is a song the fans are going to find incredibly satisfying. I hesitate to use the term "classic Mariah" but my first thought was that it's more like the first album than anything she's done in a while. That said - it's also super current. There's a beat that knocks under the verses that sounds very radio friendly. I think the critics will really appreciate it because it's so layered and the song has several segments. Vocals are out of this world and she's singing with passion. It's not Mariah grasping at trends - it's all the things people love about Mariah.
                LOUDDRAMATICSIGH, one more week.
                ??

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMC
                  Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                  Posted of FOMM by Rory366:
                  SO! I've heard INFINITY!

LOUDDRAMATICSIGH, one more week.
                  That sounds epic! If it's true..
                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp
                    Originally posted by murt94
                    Originally posted by leoapp
                    [youtube:1st21cn0]mFdmx_Fb8HE[/youtube:1st21cn0]
                    For her #1s tour, i think a little fun drama like her X-Girlfriend performance at Rainbow tour will be cool!
                    NEVER SEEN THIS LMAO @ 4:03 Mariah was literally stealing wigs !! I can't hahahahah! WHY IS THIS NOT A GIF! Someone make this a gif please!
                    One of her best performances (storyline-wise, not vocal-wise)
                    Never seen this mess! Christopher Buckle doing drag at Mariah's concert, wig snatching on stage...
                    Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Ribbon is so good.... slowly turning into a Memoirs fan

Comment

Posted on FOMM by Rory366:
                        SO! I've heard INFINITY!

Wow! So many have said it's classic Mariah, interesting that he said it's like early Mariah, as for me Music Box/Daydream is the sound I consider to be classic. I'm just trying to imagine what to expect and I just can't even

Comment

SO! I've heard INFINITY!

I hope it's true. The only problem I have is how can it sound like a classic MC song from album #1 when they say "it's so layered and the song has several segments." I mean, the last few years I feel like mariah songs are becoming too complicated (and not for the better). All the layering, the voices, the fast singing, the production makes it hard to sing live and even in some cases hard to listen to over and over again.

I remember MJ's special "This is it" where he talks about his hits being SO big and classic because he always tried to keep things simple. the most simplest songs become the real classics. All we need is a good melody, simple lyrics and strong music. Don't make it too futuristic MC

Comment

• ^^I don't know what to make of all this classic/current talk about Infinity. Isn't that a contradiction in terms? I'm certainly excited to hear it and decide for myself. She rarely disappointments me. I'm ready to be blown away.

There was nothing 'simple' about MJ's music. He and Quincy layered the h*ll out of those 'classics', although they described that production process as 'painting'. I admit that I'm a little concerned about the 'layered' talk with Infinity. It's a tendency with Mariah and I usually really enjoy it, but I'm old school and doubt that it would be supported by current radio listeners.

Originally posted by TheObserverKey
                            Ribbon is so good.... slowly turning into a Memoirs fan
                            Just give in. It's such a great, if under-appreciated, album. Ribbon is my fav.

Comment

• if it is anything like Bee's XO song, i would die.
                              My Chart

Comment

• I think the reason why some fans dislike Music Box is because it's in between two groundbreaking albums = Emotions and Daydream.

It might be more successful than Emotions, but Emotions the album contains just the best songs.

And that Emotions song is probably the whistle song of the decade. And it's still hot until now.
                                Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• I adore Music Box.

Hero
                                  AYNAF
                                  Music Box
                                  Never forget You
                                  Without You
                                  Just To Hold You Once Again
                                  Everything fades Away

Some of the best ballads ever on one album!
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I love MB and it's definitely a fave among the general public.

Comment

• I love Music Box too! It's in my Top 6.

Comment

• First-album-like but also current? Can't quite figure that.

Comment

• Other than the vocals and a few songs, I don't care much for the debut album Mariah. As long as it's nothing like TAOLG. Still, sounds good and exciting though!

Comment

• Fact: Glitter (album) is a masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by feeklv
                                              Other than the vocals and a few songs, I don't care much for the debut album Mariah. As long as it's nothing like TAOLG. Still, sounds good and exciting though!
                                              Yeah, reviews and descriptions have made me think of TAOLG.
                                              Fingers crossed it'll be nothing like it!
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• It's gonna be a poppy-RNB SOUL song, like most of the songs on the debut.
                                                CATCH YA IN 2017

Comment

• descripition sounds like "love story" or "supernatural" JD make the beat knock!

I just wanna know who the official producer(s) of Infinity is.

Comment

SO! I've heard INFINITY!

I'm totally getting YDKWTD "old-school" Mariah vibes.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X