X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    I have issued a warning to AlmostHeaven for abuse of "sexual content". Refrain from behaviour such as this or your journey ends right here, right now.

The thread stays locked until further notice.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Some of the discussion in here is revolting - some of you obviously think of this topic as something outside of the rules that the rest of the forum complies with.

Until I've had chance to review in detail the last few pages, it's locked.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    The Mayor better recognize

Leave a comment:

• MeIAmXino
    replied
    Cape Town Mayor posted on Twitter : "What an honour to meet this legendary song bird last night!" #CapeTownStadium @MariahCarey

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEs5LxSo...eetfantasytour

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    Originally posted by tanukid
    Hate to be a debbie downer, but is the climax of FLAB live? I know the chorus is, but I've really been curious ever since the TECS tour. My apologies if this sounds negative.
    Why are you asking other people for something no one can really substantiate? I think it's best to use your own intuition for this question

But anyway, in my humble opinion the verse is live and a couple of notes here and there in the climax. The same pre-recorded parts as TECS. I'd say about 70/30 (prerecorded to live ratio ), but the live parts are even better than the pre-recorded vocals.

Leave a comment:

• Mamisho
    replied
    this thread is becoming ridiculous tbh, some people on here have got folk walking on eggshells trying not to offend anyone really

people need to learn to respect people's opinions more, no matter what they are, and if they disagree come up with a argument why they disagree or stay quiet, rather than throwing personal insults at people as has been done the past few pages...

some people are really too touchy and seem to take things personally when people are saying anything remotely negative its really putting a downer on this thread when people can't have an opinion about anything unless its 100% positive. :-? discussion would be bleak as hell if everyone agreed on everything, embrace the diversity of opinion, lets not bully or make people afraid of expressing opinions that others might not agree with

Leave a comment:

• dancamz
    replied
    Hate to be a debbie downer, but is the climax of FLAB live? I know the chorus is, but I've really been curious ever since the TECS tour. My apologies if this sounds negative.
    You don't need to apologise for expressing your opinion.

this thread is becoming ridiculous tbh, some people on here have got folk walking on eggshells trying not to offend anyone really

people need to learn to respect people's opinions more, no matter what they are, and if they disagree come up with a argument why they disagree or stay quiet, rather than throwing personal insults at people as has been done the past few pages...

some people are really too touchy and seem to take things personally when people are saying anything remotely negative its really putting a downer on this thread when people can't have an opinion about anything unless its 100% positive. :-? discussion would be bleak as hell if everyone agreed on everything, embrace the diversity of opinion, lets not bully or make people afraid of expressing opinions that others might not agree with

Leave a comment:

• careybling
    replied
    [youtube:1gidrwws]fQLkkHX4mno[/youtube:1gidrwws]
    Fly Like A Bird.
    How many percent of this is prerecorded?
    Honestly like 75%.

Leave a comment:

• Mamisho
    replied
    wtf my screenie is on mariah's insta?
    thank you mishka

https://www.instagram.com/p/BErxkk5reCb/

Leave a comment:

• tanukid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    [youtube:2lupy72c]43XOrMNHgkM[/youtube:2lupy72c]

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by bm08
    Originally posted by MCPH

I don't think her goal is to build up a solid touring reputation, and this tour was simply a left over from TEC show, forced to cancel due to the Rockefeller performance. Let's see when she'll be back though

What?

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    [youtube:z92thxxu]fQLkkHX4mno[/youtube:z92thxxu]
    Fly Like A Bird.
    Omg her tone in the verses is reminiscent of the CB tour.

That E5 ascending run at 1:57>> 2:55

Leave a comment:

• tanukid
    replied
    [youtube:2lg82ear]fQLkkHX4mno[/youtube:2lg82ear]
    Fly Like A Bird.
    How many percent of this is prerecorded?

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Originally posted by MCPH

I don't think her goal is to build up a solid touring reputation, and this tour was simply a left over from TEC show, forced to cancel due to the Rockefeller performance. Let's see when she'll be back though

What?

Leave a comment:

• MCPH
    replied
    Originally posted by hawk25
    She didn't miss on anything. almost non existence promo and still was able to do from 3.000 to more than 15.000 in Europe, when haters were trully saying she wouldn't sell 2.000 tickets. So get your facts right. Many fans are actually objective and know that she isn't the biggest touring force, but she did far better than many people give her credit for, she is in the right directin to build a solid tourng reputation.
    They paid full price on arena rental, averaged 50-60% of capacity. I think she could've done a lot better, you're pleased with it. Hey ho

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    It's time for her team to announce new dates (if there is any), right?

Leave a comment:

• SoSoMariah
    replied
    anyone knows if FLAB was added to the setlist or did it replace another song?

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by murt94
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    This will probably get ignored but I really needed a break from uni shit so I made a live cover of Vanishing using a basic af instrumental but I got my frustrations out. Hope you guys like it
    https://soundcloud.com/murtaza-murad/vanishing
    I like this..You've got a very nice voice.Do you have any professional recordings?
    Thanks dude! What's your name btw? I don't have any professional recordings I just have a bunch of singing vines and this semi-professional unfinished Beatles cover
    https://soundcloud.com/murtaza-murad/ti ... ella-cover
    But I'm planning to record studio covers in the summer and I'm writing my own stuff whilst learning guitar and keyboard but that's a slow process
    That's great.I sing too but haven't recorded anything yet (I'm more into Stage musicals and that kind of stuff)...I wish you all the best with the writing and keyboard/guitar lessons (I'm planning on taking piano lessons myself too two or three years from now hopefully)...Btw,my name's Bryan (not Tanaka tho )

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    My All was incredible. Defs best since '98 based on that link. I can't wait for a better video so we can see Trey's reaction

I can't believe they didn't use the big screens before this tbh. It's pretty clear she knew that lipping in Europe would have more of a chance of going viral than in SA so didn't risk it. Of course that's not the only reason but probably a major one. Nothing to do with the budget as some people were saying They also probably learnt from the criticism the O2 show got for that.

Leave a comment:

• Bulwieboo
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLkkHX4mno

Full fly like a bird

Leave a comment:

• murt94
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    This will probably get ignored but I really needed a break from uni shit so I made a live cover of Vanishing using a basic af instrumental but I got my frustrations out. Hope you guys like it
    https://soundcloud.com/murtaza-murad/vanishing
    I like this..You've got a very nice voice.Do you have any professional recordings?
    Thanks dude! What's your name btw? I don't have any professional recordings I just have a bunch of singing vines and this semi-professional unfinished Beatles cover
    https://soundcloud.com/murtaza-murad/ti ... ella-cover
    But I'm planning to record studio covers in the summer and I'm writing my own stuff whilst learning guitar and keyboard but that's a slow process

Leave a comment:

• carloandrew
    replied
    Seriously how old is Kris K is he like 200

Leave a comment:

• carloandrew
    replied
    Originally posted by sYair
    I'm gonna use my 1000th post to say that this Bryan guy is over rated as hell in here But he has beautiful eyes so it's understandable.

Waiting on YT videos from Cape Town
    Bye

Leave a comment:

• tanukid
    replied
    Straight lambs are so rare lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X