Sugababes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    Or would they be shady enough to record Get Sexy or About a Girl? Personally I’d love that
    Me, too. I grew up with Sugababes being Heidi, Keisha and Mutya, but I liked them in all formations, including, yes, the last one.
    Pro: freedom of speech
    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Me, too. I grew up with Sugababes being Heidi, Keisha and Mutya, but I liked them in all formations, including, yes, the last one.
      I’m only here for the shade though.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I'm here for the music .

Comment

• OMG how they have the nerve to tease stuff EIGHT years after they first reunited

I will always be here for the OGs I can’t think of another female group with better vocals than blend so beautifully other than maybe En Vogue

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
            OMG how they have the nerve to tease stuff EIGHT years after they first reunited
            Because this time it’s the Sugababes and not MKS
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Yeah there’s a distinct difference this time around with them having the Sugababes name. It feels way more ‘official’ and comeback-y

Comment

• I hope they tour, I’d love to see them. Actually I’ve seen them once before, but they were performing in an ASDA car park and cost 6 a ticket
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• They’re my favourite band of all time and I’ve never seen them live. Distressing to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                    I hope they tour, I’d love to see them. Actually I’ve seen them once before, but they were performing in an ASDA car park and cost 6 a ticket
                    This was either at the start of their career or at the very end with Jade

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

This was either at the start of their career or at the very end with Jade
                      It was a Children In Need concert and just after Round Round hit #1. It was such a random event - I remember Sugababes, Atomic Kitten and Hear’Say (in what I think was their last performance) but Google now tells me Daniel Beddingfield, A1, S Club Juniors and Blazing Squad were also on the bill - pure 2002

All I really remember was Natasha was Atomic Kitten was missing so was replaced by a guy from Big Brother and Noel was missing from Hear’Say (in what I think was their final performance).
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Ooh this MNEK remix of Run For Cover is niiiiiiiice!!!

Comment

• 1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• ^I caaaaaaannnnnnn't

Call me when they are giving new vocal recorded stuff chile.

Comment

• The way their “flop” and “end of career” consisted of three Top 10 hits. A legends thing if you ask me

Comment

• Their YouTube profile pic finally got updated to the current lineup.

Comment

• I just listened to their 'Angels' album. What an edgy album for a girlband... And they were teenagers at the time of their release. Ever since, they kind of pulled a Benjamin Button. They've steadily become more mainstream-friendly, which is not per se a bad thing as in the world of music, it shouldn't matter what you do but how you do it. Apart from the 'Taller' era, which seemed more of a transitional era, all of their eras really had a unique sound, and I'm wondering what the 8th record will have to offer.

Comment

• The Amazon edition for the One Touch re-release has a bonus CD with a couple of extra demos and a bunch of remixes. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09BDSQS2C

The tracklist appears to be:

1. The Other Side (Demo)
                                    2. All Around The World (Demo)
                                    3. One Touch (Alternative Mix)
                                    4. One Foot In (Alternative Mix)
                                    5. Sugababes On The Run (Alternative Mix)
                                    6. Soul Sound (Medway City Heights Edit)

I'm not sure if they will be on streaming as well but I hope it is. Either way I'll buy it.

Comment

• I’m loving all the new remixes we are getting released onto streaming now!
                                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• They all look great!

Comment

• My Amazon 3 CD finally arrived less than an hour ago. I almost had a heart attack because the tracklist for the 3rd disc wasn't on the back yet it had the other 2 discs on And I thought I bought the wrong version until I saw the CD inside separately from the other 2 discs.

I didn't get a chance to listen to it but I did listen to it on Spotify. Girls Nite Out is amazing and I can't believe they never released it in the first place. The alternative version of Soul Sound is weird but I don't really hate it... The acoustic mix of Promises is ok but honestly it didn't sound too different from the original Loved the original version of Little Lady Love For some reason someone mixed the title with the remix, so the one with the remix title is actually the original and vice versa.

Keisha's thank yous were a page whilst Mutya and Siobhan's were half lol. Also noticed Siobhan mentions her kids Ford and Vivenne. I guess she was pregnant again?? Had no idea.

Comment

• They all look so amazing right now
                                            Uk the only way

Comment

• They look stunning!

Also pretty impressed with the new release! I’m not a huge fan of remixes but some are good and I’m liking the alternative versions of some of the tracks too. I’ve never heard Little Lady Love before but it’s honestly a tune! Really impressed with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                I’ve never heard Little Lady Love before but it’s honestly a tune! Really impressed with that one.
                                                The remix of it was on the New Year CD2 single but the original was never heard of until now, I honestly prefer the original!

A kind soul uploaded The Other Side and All Around The World from the bonus Amazon disc. Hope the other songs get uploaded as well.

Also they're on the Style cover from The Sunday Times.

Comment

• I feel so bad for Heidi! She was more of a Sugababe than Siobhan will ever be. They better not sing anything from the second album onwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                    I feel so bad for Heidi! She was more of a Sugababe than Siobhan will ever be. They better not sing anything from the second album onwards.
                                                    I get you, but I think the combination of 3 very unique voices and looks is what really made the group stand out in an industry saturated with girlbands. Heidi and every 'babe that followed had much more generic voices.
                                                    1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Working...
                                                    X