X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cher

^Great article!
    C h e r
    51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
    Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
    Touring force
    Legend

Comment

• The 2nd leg of the 'Here We Go Again' Tour started tonight in the US! Can't wait to see the performances and the new tour book pics she tweeted about a few weeks ago!
      C h e r
      51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
      Touring force
      Legend

Comment

• [tweet:tsgl8hj6]https://twitter.com/LiveNationFL/status/1086325939578040322[/tweet:tsgl8hj6]

Wish I could go again!!!
        C h e r
        Touring force
        Legend

Comment

• My fav outfit atm!
          C h e r
          Touring force
          Legend

Comment

• God is a woman
            C h e r
            Touring force
            Legend

Comment

• WANT THIS!
              C h e r
              Touring force
              Legend

Comment

This is super expensive for what it is, no?

Comment

It's a collector's item, so nope, not expensive at all
                  C h e r
                  Touring force
                  Legend

Comment

• [tweet:38h1skld]https://twitter.com/BroadwayWorld/status/1088561966702948353[/tweet:38h1skld]

Can't wait for this!
                    C h e r
                    Touring force
                    Legend

Comment

• Cher recently tweeted about the Greatest Thing. As far as I can see, it looks like she's about to release a new version of the song. I guess, it's a duet still. Not sure if GaGa stays on the record. Hmmm... She wrote "..Soon".
                      We'll see.

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1093723677332516869

Comment

• I don’t think she means the song.
                        I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Yeah, but what do you think she means?

Comment

• She heard something (else) that was great and she was dancing around to it. I’d guess the cast recording of The Cher Show.

Comment

• Not sure it's a secret then... It was in the music news about Cher everywhere. Well, you might be right. But still, I don't think it's a good idea to consider it a secret after posting the news about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by edrouge96 View Post
                                Not sure it's a secret then... It was in the music news about Cher everywhere. Well, you might be right. But still, I don't think it's a good idea to consider it a secret after posting the news about it.

Well maybe she’s been working on DQ2? Who knows, but I very much doubt she’s randomly going to release a final version of a song that leaked 5 or 6 years ago!

Comment

• Haha, well, you're right

Comment

• whatever it is, hope we find out soon!
                                    C h e r
                                    Touring force
                                    Legend

Comment

• ‘Dancing Queen’ passed 500,000 in sales this week! Great achievement for a 26th studio album by a 72 year-old diva, especially in today’s music industry! A true legend!
                                      C h e r
                                      Touring force
                                      Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by alfiebot View Post
                                        ‘Dancing Queen’ passed 500,000 in sales this week! Great achievement for a 26th studio album by a 72 year-old diva, especially in today’s music industry! A true legend!
                                        Yeah thatís huge!
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by alfiebot View Post
                                          ‘Dancing Queen’ passed 500,000 in sales this week! Great achievement for a 26th studio album by a 72 year-old diva, especially in today’s music industry! A true legend!
                                          I adore her and I'm very proud

Comment

• Dear friends, please, post whatever you know on the topic here: https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...mp-Nominations

Comment

• ...and donít you forget it!

C h e r
                                              Touring force
                                              Legend

Comment

• Can't wait to get the news on perfume. I hope she's going to be in the ads. Also, she hinted about AIR, which many of us consider being Artist in Residence, followed by another hint: "best script since Moonstrick, and NY movie".
                                                Also, she shared her plans, where we saw two movies coming from her: 1 acted & 1 directed

Comment

• I wish all her albums were on Spotify... that way I’d be more inclined to go backwards and listen to her earlier stuff. I think a whole bunch of albums have just been added, but 4 or 5 are still missing I think. I’m just discovering Dark Lady at the moment.

Comment

• ^Great to see more of her albums added to Spotify! Basically only 'Stars' and the 4 non-charting ones are missing...
                                                    C h e r
                                                    Touring force
                                                    Legend

Comment

Working...
                                                    X