Cher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    So what happened to her ABBA part 2 album?
    I assume they’re waiting for September or October as that’s when she usually releases albums.
    C h e r
    51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
    Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
    Touring force
    Legend

Comment

• C h e r
      51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
      Touring force
      Legend

Comment

• WOW!
        C h e r
        Touring force
        Legend

Comment

• They just added 19 new Vegas shows!

C h e r
          Touring force
          Legend

Comment

• hope it’s a new song!
            C h e r
            Touring force
            Legend

Comment

• C h e r
              Touring force
              Legend

Comment

• ^It will be released in two weeks and she also mentioned performing it at a charity event!
                C h e r
                Touring force
                Legend

Comment

• Oooh... I wonder if it's a cover or an original song. Hmmm...

Comment

• American Film Institute posted this clip a day ago, such a touching story and Cher looks gorgeous! Pop star with an Oscar!
                    C h e r
                    Touring force
                    Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                      Oooh... I wonder if it's a cover or an original song. Hmmm...
                      Whatever it is I can't wait!
                      C h e r
                      Touring force
                      Legend

Comment

• Rock & Roll remix? New song coming soon! Actually, she hinted it may be 2 songs, one on the 3rd the other on the 5th of May!
                        C h e r
                        Touring force
                        Legend

Comment

• Pedro Almodovar (an amazing Spanish director) recent quarantine post mentions Cher:

Four or five days before the ceremony we had dinner at Jane Fonda’s home; she was obsessed with remaking “Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.” She’d invited very few people, Anjelica Huston and Jack Nicholson, her partner then, who mentioned to Bibiana Fernández he had spotted her watching the Lakers that very afternoon. Cher, with natural make-up to make her look as if she had no make-up on, more gorgeous, cuter and shorter than I imagined.
                          C h e r
                          Touring force
                          Legend

Comment

• I hope she comes with "Walls". It would've been a great move. These times are prefectly described in the song. But I somehow think it would be PFTW. But we don't have to wait for too long.
                            Who's also waiting for Walls? And who's here for PFTW?<3

Comment

• Apparently the song is Chiquitita, I'm a bit disappointed as that song can't resonate with the world, like Prayers for this World could. Hopefully we get both songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by edrouge96 View Post
                                I hope she comes with "Walls". It would've been a great move. These times are prefectly described in the song. But I somehow think it would be PFTW. But we don't have to wait for too long.
                                Who's also waiting for Walls? And who's here for PFTW?<3
                                Hmm I think the lyrics of Walls are purposefully written for animals in captivity so they don’t really relate well with the current situation the world is in. On the other hand, PFTW is perfect to be released now and in a rock arrangement could be a really great song! Btw, she just tweeted a few hints so the other song is Chiquitita in Spanish...
                                C h e r
                                Touring force
                                Legend

Comment

• Her voice is everything!

Comment

• "Chiquitita" is finally here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmi7TYykeVo

Comment

• https://www.unicefwontstop.org

Watch now, guys

Comment

• The video:

C h e r
                                        Touring force
                                        Legend

Comment

• C h e r
                                          Touring force
                                          Legend

Comment

• C h e r
                                            Touring force
                                            Legend

Comment

• Bjorn of ABBA talks about Chiquitita and Cher:

C h e r
                                              Touring force
                                              Legend

Comment

• I like her Chiquitita version , it's nice!

Comment

• I just noticed that "Closer to the Truth" is finally available on Apple Music. I can finally give "Dressed to Kill" the streams it deserves.
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• C h e r
                                                    Touring force
                                                    Legend

Comment

Working...
                                                    X