Cher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C h e r
    51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
    Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
    Touring force
    Legend

Comment

• Well, that's pretty much self-evident if one watches any of the movies. Cher is talented in everything she does (singing, acting, stand-up, whatever)
      jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

• It’s time she released another original studio album. She’s released one in 20 years.
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          It’s time she released another original studio album. She’s released one in 20 years.
          Yes, no more Abba covers, please. In my humble opinion, she should also go back to soft rock, no more dance music either.
          jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post

Yes, no more Abba covers, please. In my humble opinion, she should also go back to soft rock, no more dance music either.
            I’m surprised her second ABBA album never dropped, pretty sure she had started recording it too. Maybe she’s waiting until covid is cover and use it as an excuse to tour.

She said Closer To The Truth was her favourite album she’s ever recorded (and Cher always says she isn’t a fan of her own stuff), so I imagine the dance stuff is here to stay. Personally I’d like to see her take on a ballad album.

Comment

I’m surprised her second ABBA album never dropped, pretty sure she had started recording it too. Maybe she’s waiting until covid is cover and use it as an excuse to tour.

She said Closer To The Truth was her favourite album she’s ever recorded (and Cher always says she isn’t a fan of her own stuff), so I imagine the dance stuff is here to stay. Personally I’d like to see her take on a ballad album.
              Well, artists say a lot for promotion and also they might feel less objective towards something they just released in comparison to material they performed over and over again. I do think Cher's heart is more at soft rock though since that's what she did in the vast majority of her career including her only album not going for the sales at all "not.com.mercial". Ballads? Why not? "Just Like Jessie James" is my favorite Cher song ever and she has plenty of other ballads I adore. As long as the Abba covers stop, I'd be a happy fan...

Comment

Yeah, she always says her last album is her fav one, and then later she says something completely different. Anyway, I would love a more edgier sounding music from her, rock/country really suits her, especially now that as her vocals are even stronger.
                C h e r
                51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
                Touring force
                Legend

Comment

• This would be awesome!
                  C h e r
                  Touring force
                  Legend

Comment

• Yes!
                    C h e r
                    Touring force
                    Legend

Comment

• ^ Oooh... I wonder which kind of album she is working on at the moment. I hope she is using this no-touring-period well.

Comment

• A virtual concert would be amazing... especially if she debuted a new song during it too.

Comment

• C h e r
                          Touring force
                          Legend

Comment

This album have maybe two or three listenable songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

This album have maybe two or three listenable songs.
                              in your opinion, which you may as well keep for yourself
                              C h e r
                              Touring force
                              Legend

Comment

• Cher and Lily Tomlin are awesome together, such great chemistry in the 70s and in Tea With Mussolini

Last edited by alfiebot; Fri February 19, 2021, 00:53.
                                C h e r
                                Touring force
                                Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by alfiebot View Post

Because most of them have bad production. These 3 have solid production, good vocal job. Zero overproduced vocals, thats why

Comment

• Awesome video of Cher singing in Italian

C h e r
                                    Touring force
                                    Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by alfiebot View Post
                                      Different opinions are fine - it is a forum after all!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Different opinions are fine - it is a forum after all!
                                        please....
                                        C h e r
                                        Touring force
                                        Legend

Comment

• Love this, so nice of BBC
                                          C h e r
                                          Touring force
                                          Legend

Comment

• Documentary about Cher's elephant rescue will air soon!

C h e r
                                            Touring force
                                            Legend

Comment

• C h e r
                                              Touring force
                                              Legend

Comment

• C h e r
                                                Touring force
                                                Legend

Comment

• Legends!
                                                  C h e r
                                                  Touring force
                                                  Legend

Comment

• Queen of the Oscars fashion!
                                                    C h e r
                                                    Touring force
                                                    Legend

Comment

Working...
                                                    X