No announcement yet.

Cher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she is missing a trick by not having a ballad version of Believe available for streaming. It's a no-brainer, really.

Comment

• C h e r
      51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
      Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
      Touring force
      Legend

Comment

• It’s time for Cher to drop something bubbly in the same vain as One by One. Summer is creeping up and Covid is creeping down.
        After all, despite all this horror, Ukrainians do not give up. — Olena Zelenska

The World Still Stands With Ukraine.

Comment

• C h e r
          51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
          Touring force
          Legend

Comment

• ^ Has she not attended the Oscars since 2000?

Comment

• Wow, this should have been a proper music video!

C h e r
              Touring force
              Legend

Comment

• The Cher Show is now open in the UK and is getting great reviews!

C h e r
                Touring force
                Legend

Comment

• 'Cher and the Loneliest Elephant' won the Gold Award in the Documentary category at this year’s New York Festivals TV & Film Awards!

C h e r
                  Touring force
                  Legend

Comment

• I need an album.
                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Something is coming... (to Cher's YouTube channel):

Comment

• Did I manifest something?

When I asked for a new album I hope the Cher Gods didn’t interpret that as another old and forgotten album uploaded exclusively to YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                          I need an album.
                          I thought for some reason she was working on a Dancing Queen 2 album

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

I thought for some reason she was working on a Dancing Queen 2 album
                            She was but I think it’s been scrapped, or put on a shelf for when Mamma Mia 3 happens.

Comment

• C h e r
                              Touring force
                              Legend

Comment

• Three of Cher's concerts from different eras will premiere on her channel for her bday and will be available for streaming for 24h only.

C h e r
                                Touring force
                                Legend

Comment

• It would have been better if it was the Dressed To Kill or Here We Go Again Tour.

Comment

It would have been better if it was the Dressed To Kill or Here We Go Again Tour.
                                    I don't think they were filmed for release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

I don't think they were filmed for release.
                                      For the sake of 24 hours on YouTube, they could just upload the venue screen footage.

Comment

• The official trailer of the UK's The Cher Show is here and it looks fantastic!!!

C h e r
                                        Touring force
                                        Legend

Comment

• C h e r
                                          Touring force
                                          Legend

Comment

• CHERSACE
                                            C h e r
                                            Touring force
                                            Legend

Comment

• I wish she’d partner with a label and release a god damn album

Comment

I wish she’d partner with a label and release a god damn album
                                                Me too
                                                C h e r
                                                Touring force
                                                Legend

Comment

• How come Cher has never preformed at the Super Bowl halftime show and Glastonbury?

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                                    How come Cher has never preformed at the Super Bowl halftime show and Glastonbury?
                                                    Think that artists of her generation don’t really get considered for the halftime show. She did sing the national anthem so that’s a bigger honour in my opinion. Re Glastonbury, think she will do it sooner or later, there were rumours about her doing it circulating since 2014 or so.
                                                    C h e r
                                                    Touring force
                                                    Legend

Comment

Working...
                                                    X