Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    If she ever tours again I hope she does because she wants to and pours her heart in it. I've been to two of her tours and while I was enjoying myself I always thought they were half arsed and she didn't really was giving her all. She always got off stage as soon as 90minutes were over and that with that back catalogue and barely any choreo from her side. Girl no. I'd rather watch her on Youtube then for the occassional Love On The Brain slay
    This is why I never bothered to see her on the last two tours. I can only imagine now that she has more on her plate.

Comment

• Rihanna stages Savage X Fenty show at New York Fashion Week
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Rihanna on Sex, Power, and Normani
        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I love that she has not lost her accent at all! So many from the Caribbean move to the USA and adopt the American accent.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That stage design tho.. Her tours wish..

Comment

• Victoria's Secret who?
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

That stage design tho.. Her tours wish..
                    I guess her tours will be replaced with fashion shows? I mean it could work... She could perform songs from her album during the show. Make stops at the fashion weeks around the world.

Comment

• I alway thought it would've been a great idea to debut the album and the new fashion line together. Would increase the buzz for both projects but Bish will never be ready for R9
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The acclaim!!

She did THAT!

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• What's also working in her favour is that pictures of herself wearing SavagexFenty is probably one of the best advertisements the brand could have
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• What is this? Sounds like classic Rihanna (voice).
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

What is this? Sounds like classic Rihanna (voice).
                              This is definitely an old demo. Her voice was lighter here. Sounds like GGGB/Rated era. I like this though.....I guess I will treat this as her "new single" until we actually get one (if we ever get one).

Comment

• Diamond Ball is tonight.
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

What is this? Sounds like classic Rihanna (voice).
                                  Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                  This is definitely an old demo. Her voice was lighter here. Sounds like GGGB/Rated era. I like this though.....I guess I will treat this as her "new single" until we actually get one (if we ever get one).
                                  This song is called "Answer" and it's from the Talk That Talk era.
                                  It was supposed to make the album, but was left off at the last minute.

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Stunning look.
                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• She reportedly has TWO albums in the works that could drop at any moment - a dancehall one and a Pop/RnB one:

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                  See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Yasss at Pop/RnB one
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So Westbury Road is over?

If this means more promo, I think it's a good idea.

Comment

• Can't wait to hear new music from RiRi

Comment

• Yes. My chances of getting another We Found Love is happening

Comment

• Her new instagram pictures have me thinking she is pregnant. The way she is hiding her belly at all costs she looks like she is in good shape so it doesn't make sense and combined with her wording in the diamond ball interview "I'm a black womand and I'm going to give birth to a black woman" has me thinking. So certain and sure like she already knows she's having a girl. Maybe i read too much in it but it would not surprise me if the launch of FENTYbaby is closer than the album
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She has been trying to "hide" her belly for some time now, I think she might feel a bit insecure because of people's comments about her body, people's suggestions that she may pregnant etc.

If she is pregnant, then I am happy for her, she said in an interview that she wants to be a mother more than anything in life.
                                                              Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                              X