Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• I love her but why would she ever attend such a play like that. Slave play... wtf!!!That is absolutely ridiculous.
      Diva!!!

Comment

• what play
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          what play

Rihanna's team actually contacted Paris Milan (YouTuber) and they asked to delete this video.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
            what play

Rihanna's team actually contacted Paris Milan (YouTuber) and they asked to delete this video.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

I'm Sorry. But the black community does the most on Rihanna & Beyonce. It's pathetic and gross. That's why I wish everyday that Bey had never put so much of herself out there for us, because our people don't do nothing but drag her everyday. Yet these same people turn around and treat these problematic rappers and chris brown like gods. I hope bey & rih both go back to just caring about their pockets and making pop bops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                I'm Sorry. But the black community does the most on Rihanna & Beyonce. It's pathetic and gross. That's why I wish everyday that Bey had never put so much of herself out there for us, because our people don't do nothing but drag her everyday. Yet these same people turn around and treat these problematic rappers and chris brown like gods. I hope bey & rih both go back to just caring about their pockets and making pop bops.
                I've never once heard or read the Black Community saying anything about Rihanna. Never!!! I agree that sometimes on twitter, many do the most but her supporting this play is out of control period. If it was anyone else, people would be dragging them. There is no excuse for her supporting this.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Honestly, I think it's time for Riri to release new music again.
                      I'm thirsty for new Rihanna.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                        She looks amazing!!
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• A slay!!

Comment

• Was I dreaming when I read that she allegedly has thyroid problems? That's why her weight keeps fluctuating. I don't think she is pregnant...I just think she has a FUPA like alot of us. Let it hang out Ri! Let that FUPA breathe!

Comment

• Rih with my current main K-Pop fave.

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• I think she should do a song with Doja Cat. I'm currently listening to her song Fancy and I think she would be a good fit with Ri.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                        I think Rihanna is in a far better position when it comes to the press more than Beyoncé now. Beyoncé's team counts the credit way too much, Rihanna seems to have put herself out there as a regular and far more relatable person.

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                            I've never once heard or read the Black Community saying anything about Rihanna. Never!!! I agree that sometimes on twitter, many do the most but her supporting this play is out of control period. If it was anyone else, people would be dragging them. There is no excuse for her supporting this.
                                            Can you enlighten me what this is about? Can’t see the video, so I have no idea what play we are even talking about. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              This bitch is really going to release on the 31st of December.
                                              Ultimate troll.

Comment

• She is so beautiful! I was watching her live last night while she was making popcorn. Her hair, her eyes, lips....flawless

Comment

• Diamonds and Anti World Tour found dead as well.

Comment

• The SavagexFenty show was so amazing!
                                                    Stage design, music, choreography, lighting, models/dancers, lingerie, diversity/inclusiveness.... A SLAY!!

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Rihanna is selling more panties than albums these days. How times have changed.
                                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Hello Navys !
                                                          I’m starting a new twitter Rihanna fan account. I made it to highlight Rih’s significant achievements and records on all official charts in each country. I will cover country where we don’t know her stats, unlike the US and UK. I want to show how much of a Global hitmaker she is.

Check it out if you’re interested : [MENTION=91807]rih_records[/MENTION] or https://twitter.com/Rih_Records !

Also, feel free to ask for more songs or even other artists in DM, I will try to answer as much as I can

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                            Rihanna is selling more panties than albums these days. How times have changed.
                                                            That's what you call Bad Bitch moves! While I'd love for her to give us an album every year like the old days, I can't help but be proud & inspired by what she has accomplished.

Comment

• According to HDD, she secured $50 Million in funding for the R9 campaign.

(as a reminder, the ANTI-Samsung deal was worth just $25 Million)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X