No announcement yet.

Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I remember when the song was still on the charts, 15 years, time flies. She really has achieved so much.
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Same Old Love leaked.

Comment

• Random info:
          Reddit r/rihanna is the worst ever subreddit about Rihanna ever - full of her pics but no one never talking there about anything, just images posts. Stupid fanbase..

And now serious question:

Why Riri never performed Fool In Love live? This song is probably the best ever from that album and deserved to be released as single and as video (by my scenario? )

Answer me!

Comment

• "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• ^ I wonder if that's why she was trending on Twitter earlier this week.

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• where in the wold is Rih?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                  where in the wold is Rih?
                  Somewhere being rich, powerful, and unbothered certainly...but I was just listening to "Umbrella" and she really promised she'd "be here forever", then dipped after Anti. I'm disgusted.
                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                    where in the wold is Rih?
                    She has rented a mansion in the Hamptons for the summer. Twitter navy seems to think she wants to finalize R9 there, but she's probably just tired of vacationing in France and London.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

She has rented a mansion in the Hamptons for the summer. Twitter navy seems to think she wants to finalize R9 there, but she's probably just tired of vacationing in France and London.
                      I think if she doesnt release this year her fanbase will explode.

she definitely should get on with it tbh.

Comment

• At least the good sis having fun

And that Bajan accent >>>>

Comment

Working...
                        X