• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow, and that's the tea
    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      I'm sure this has been posted back in September, but according to this dude who attended Universal Music France open session, Rihanna is planned for a December release.

He also said Drake, The Weeknd, Kanye (already happened), Sting & Migos are planning for this month.

https://twitter.com/jasonmoreau_/sta...14673988739073

So don't lose hope yet everyone! The date might change though, Kanye was originally planned in November but it moved to the very last week of October.
      So, The Weeknd just deleted all his IG posts indicating something is coming.

I'm still certain we'll get something before the year ends.
      Last edited by abi; Fri November 22nd, 2019, 03:35.

Comment

• Yeah I think "Rated R" remains her best album (followed by "Unapologetic" and "Anti") and "Russian Roulette" is still my favorite Rihanna single ever.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• My favorite album: Good Girl Gone Bad
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            My favorite album: Good Girl Gone Bad
            Mine too
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
              Mine too
              Same here.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• My favorite is Loud it brings up so many memories

Comment

• So after Rihanna introduced me to the russ song I went to YouTube to play it and I've been automatically subscribed to his channel 2×. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                    So, The Weeknd just deleted all his IG posts indicating something is coming.

I'm still certain we'll get something before the year ends.
                    The Weeknd is releasing two songs this week (Tuesday and Wednesday) so it might prove to be true, we might have new Rihanna music next month.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• No wonder tracks from 2016 are on there because this biatch doesn't move ha ass to the studio anymore
                        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• I’d be here for a new single dropping on new year’s eve tbh.... I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that pop’s most prolific gurl has slowed down this much. I really miss my sis
                          DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                            I’d be here for a new single dropping on new year’s eve tbh.... I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that pop’s most prolific gurl has slowed down this much. I really miss my sis
                            New Year's eve would be unlikely, but 2020 could well be a good year for Rihanna. Hope she'll give us something brilliant.

Comment

• HOW is it December and there's still NOTHING.
                              Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• @FentyStats 18h ago

Grammy-award winning dancehall artist “DiGenius” (Sean Paul, Drake, Shakira) confirmed in a recent interview he was working with Rihanna on her upcoming reggae album.
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Just leave her alone and let her release an album when she feels it's the right time.
                                  She had time even with Anti, and she delivered us a hell of a album.
                                  Everything comes in right time, it's a thing that she just spoiled us all for so many years with quick releases.
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• ^^^ no! We want the album NOW! j/k

Yeah, she spoiled us. My birthday is at the end of November so I got use to celebrating my brithday with a new Rihanna album but those years are long gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                      Just leave her alone and let her release an album when she feels it's the right time.
                                      She had time even with Anti, and she delivered us a hell of a album.
                                      Everything comes in right time, it's a thing that she just spoiled us all for so many years with quick releases.
                                      An artist can take plenty of time IMO, but when she says she will release an album in 2019, next make fun of her fans when they start to worry it's not coming, that's when I think fans probably feel they don't have "to leave her alone".

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• STUNNA
                                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by samra View Post
                                              HOW is it December and there's still NOTHING.
                                              R9 is a myth, I'm over it.

At this point, she should pull an Apple, cancel 9 and give us X instead.

Never been happier to 'see' you btw.

Comment

• David Guetta has also been talking to the press recently about doing tracks for one of Rih's albums. hopefully it won't make the cut.

How much of a clown am I for still believing we'll get something this month?
                                                late.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                  An artist can take plenty of time IMO, but when she says she will release an album in 2019, next make fun of her fans when they start to worry it's not coming, that's when I think fans probably feel they don't have "to leave her alone".
                                                  We must also not mistake that time = quality.
                                                  Ri dropped quality after quality, year after year.
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                    We must also not mistake that time = quality.
                                                    Ri dropped quality after quality, year after year.
                                                    Some of the best albums are made with hardly any time spend on it at all. If an artist is inspired than that's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X