X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End her tbh

[IMG]imgur.com/eakjTwm.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• All you clowns let her troll you one last time with that IG post the other day, hope was lost when we entered December tbh...

Originally posted by samra View Post
      Happy new year Navy! We've officially entered the year of R9.

My body is soooooooooo ready. I want it to drop in January. She's been trolling so much lately after being dead silent about it that I think it must be around the corner.... Well, hopefully.
      365 days ago... I really thot...

Well anyways it's 2020 in Australia. Happy new year, Navy. Wishing all of you a happy and healthy year and decade ahead.

I have no more hopes or expectations left for R9 so let's just get through to when it eventually arrives one day. Whatever.
      Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

What a clown. I love her.

Y'all the album comes when it comes.
        Don't get your hopes up constantly.
        Yeah she might've thrown the 2019 comment in a random reply last year. It was probably a guess?
        But never has she ever released a statement that there's an release date planned.
        Let's just enjoy her discography until R9 is ready for release.
        Now, I appreciate your positivity and optimistic outlook..... but I wanna drag her. She's been trolling us all year and reaffirmed album in 2019 back in July.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyUxjVnEYa/

I can barely bring myself to listen to her discography let alone enjoy it at this point!

Comment

• She still has a few hours to release it .
          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
            She still has a few hours to release it .
            No positivity on this site thank u

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
              She still has a few hours to release it .
              well.....

Comment

• There are a few stunning new Savage X Fenty pictures, so I kind of forgive her .
                Whitney Houston

Comment

• I'm off to the jungle for the next two weeks.. If this bish dares to release NOW after I've waited (more or less) patiently for 4 years, I'll consider that a personal offense and stan dusty divas instead..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                    I'm off to the jungle for the next two weeks.. If this bish dares to release NOW after I've waited (more or less) patiently for 4 years, I'll consider that a personal offense and stan dusty divas instead..
                    Have fun and stay safe! Watch out for snakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by samra View Post
                      Have fun and stay safe! Watch out for snakes.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Reports claiming she and her billionaire broke up.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I kinda think the album is already finished. They're probably still deciding the right date to release it while preparing the promotional campaign, etc.

Comment

• The album has been finished for a while me thinks. She is just busy and tired being the Avon Lady. Plus she is releasing this through her own label so there is no rush like early in her career.

Comment

• This feels like it's going to be a good one
                              Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Bring it on. We're ready!
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• 4 years since 'Anti' soon. Wow.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                                  http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    Reports claiming she and her billionaire broke up.
                                    Wouldn't be surprised if she scrapped the album and started over because of that. 2024 here we come.

Men always ruin everything for us. Kanye was responsible for the pre-Anti mess, Drake for the lack of a LOTB video and now this shitshow.

She should just give up and date Maleissa again.

Comment

• Rihanna to Receive NAACP President’s Award
                                      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Unless she is performing her new single at the ceremony we don't care!!!

(no shade/hate/anger towards you Nippian93 ​​​​​​​)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Wouldn't be surprised if she scrapped the album and started over because of that. 2024 here we come.

Men always ruin everything for us. Kanye was responsible for the pre-Anti mess, Drake for the lack of a LOTB video and now this shitshow.

She should just give up and date Maleissa again.
                                          Where the heck is Melissa??? I haven't seen her in a minute.
                                          Isn't she dating ASAP Rocky again? I thought I read that somewhere.

Comment

• She’s so mad omg
                                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ lol it's not that serious. She's just playing.

Anyway, at last night's Fenty event:

Stunning!!
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That doesn't mean anything. She's been going to the studio since 2017 yet we have gotten NOTHING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X