Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    That doesn't mean anything. She's been going to the studio since 2017 yet we have gotten NOTHING
    She scrapped R9 and starts over again so it will be released 2024
    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

She scrapped R9 and starts over again so it will be released 2024
      which will be scrapped in 2025 and the real R9 will be released in 2029 and it will contain only 6 interludes and 2 monologues
      Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
      #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• The fact the bitch scrapped a (presumably flawless) reggae album just to go record some overdone urban stuff with Pharell's tired ass

Thankfully Dua is feeding me because this bitch has been a constant disappointment for 4 years now
        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• She’s taking so long for that perfect album. The album will be trash.
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
            She’s taking so long for that perfect album. The album will be trash.
            That's what I'm scared of as well. Overthinking is a bitch. I feel like she needs to hurry though since demand can turn into "don't care" fast with the Trashpublic
            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• People should stop liking her Fenty posts. I'm sure we'll get new music when her likes drop below 1M per post.

Comment

• Also, why am I hearing whispers about a collab coming soon? Not here for her wasting 4 years of hype for that!

I won't be mad if it's The Weeknd or Bruno, but everyone else can wait until AFTER R9. If it's A$AP...

Comment

• It’s PartyNextDoor.

Don’t get me wrong, I want the feature - but a solo track to end the drought is what we need.
                    late.

Comment

• Hmmm. I mean, I do like PartyNextDoor but even if she does features, I'd rather it be a A-list type of features and not just some 'small' releases. Not after her album comes out I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X