Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's trending on twitter now that Fenty Skin is being released

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Oops I feel ignorant I forgot about that since it's so lowkey and she only releases her own stuff trhough it let's say it would be nice for her to expand that and maybe also sign other artists
    Yeah, I was referring more to this aspect rather than basically a 'name only' publishing deal type thing
    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The website crashed when it went live and then I got put into this long ass queue.
        But I managed to snatch some Fenty Skin.

I went for the whole set:

- TOTAL CLEANS'R REMOVE-IT-ALL CLEANSER
        - FAT WATER PORE-REFINING TONER SERUM
        - HYDRA VIZOR INVISIBLE MOISTURIZER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN

I ordered a refill of the moisturizer as I think that one will be used up much more quickly.
        Looove the fact that they're doing refill and that the packaging is super eco-friendly. All the products are also vegan.

It cost me a bit but I'm so excited to try it. The reviews so far are great.
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• She has built such a massive empire! I think ill order some of her skin stuff later on when I dont have to stress about it

Comment

• I hate her
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

The reviews so far are great.
              Hmm I've seen quite a few bad reviews because they used artificial fragrances in all three products. Definitely not suitable if you have sensitive skin
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm sure they'll release products for very sensitive skin in the future. There were reviews of people with sensitive skin on which the products worked fine.
                For a starter skin care routine it seems to have great products, if your skin can handle a tiny bit of fragrance. I think this a good starting point to expand on.

Can't wait to test it myself and see what it does for my skin. My skin suffers a bit from dry areas.

Comment

• Are the affordable? MDNA Skin products were so expensive but i might try Fenty skin.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    Are the affordable? MDNA Skin products were so expensive but i might try Fenty skin.
                    It's a lot more affordable than the MDNA Skin products.

The most expensive product is the Moisturizer with SPF and that one retails for $35.
                    When you buy the set of all three, you get a discount over the prices as well.

Comment

• This has to be the best album of all time at this point. I won’t accept anything less anymore.
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• so 2025 it is then I hope the bish doesn't overthink because....
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She's raising the stakes for herself with comments like that.

Comment

• I have a feeling that they'll surprise drop R9, especially in light of Taylor's opening week and the setup of the world at the moment.
                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She talks more about the album, her recording process since Anti, fans' expectations etc here.
                              And how her ventures like Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, SxF and Fenty are crucial when it comes to timelines and production.

Starts around 6:00.
                              Last edited by Noahh; Thu July 30, 2020, 11:24.

Comment

• She's very charismatic!

It's so weird hearing Rihanna getting questions about legacy already....it's so insane how fast the entertainment industry has shifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  This has to be the best album of all time at this point. I won’t accept anything less anymore.
                                  Anything less than a double album that's both the best and the second best album of all time would be disappointing.

Comment

• I love her so much. I think she'll release before year-end, but let's see. She doesn't usually disappoint, quality-wise, so I'm not too worried about how good it'll be.
                                    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                      Anything less than a double album that's both the best and the second best album of all time would be disappointing.
                                      A double album? I dont think that will happen tbh, but im open to being surprised.

Maybe a standard and 3-4 additional song deluxe.

Here we are again discussing the album like it's imminent like she said in the clip.

Comment

• Rih on the cover of Harpers Bazaar

Comment

• She looks like she's in her twenties
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Ugh she is so gorgeous! Her routine seems very simple which i like, though i doubt this is her real routine since she uses a moisturizer with spf

​​​​​
                                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

This has to be the best album of all time at this point. I won’t accept anything less anymore.
                                              Yeah, it will come sooner than I think. I thought it would come in September, but she says sooner, so that means we'll get the new album this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post

Ugh she is so gorgeous! Her routine seems very simple which i like, though i doubt this is her real routine since she uses a moisturizer with spf

​​​​​
                                                I love her
                                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• girl leave that fragrance out
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I feel like some of the Fenty Skin reviews are exaggerated tbh.

But I would still go back to the drawing board. She shouldn't let those negative views become baked in as it could deter all future endeavours for the brand.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X