No announcement yet.

Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've been lurking in another forum (not ATRL) which known to have lots of insider info that has been proven correct, apparently there was some kinda tension within her team/label and the 'reggae' album concept that the media has been talking about actually hadn't been approved yet by the label (as of Q1 of 2020, not sure about it now). Take it with a grain of salt though.

Comment

• Hmm I doubt Rihanna has to ask a label about permission. They wouldn't dare with Taylor or Beyonce and and I don't see how Rihanna would be different. Even if they have different deals, that would basically asking her to leave once the contract is over so she can release what she wants with someone else.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Yeah that what I was thinking too. I'm just curious what is really the situation with the album and why is she taking so long? And also I'm kinda wondering if her relationship with the Saudi guy while back might have an impact on her career decision as well.

Comment

• I-

THE SUN: Rihanna to release cookbook of Caribbean recipes after launching skincare line

RIHANNA has been cooking up something special for her fans – but it’s not her ninth album.

I can reveal the singer is planning on releasing her first cookbook, sharing her own recipes and culinary tips.

She has also trademarked the term Sorry, I’m Booked, which covers the publication of cookbooks and utensils.

A source said: “Rihanna’s always been a fan of good food and during lockdown she worked up plans for bringing out her own book. It will include some of her favourite Caribbean recipes.

“The dream would be to bring out her own range of kitchenware too. Rihanna has proven that, as well as being a best-selling artist, she is a savvy businesswoman and those around her think this next step could be a huge hit.”

And they’re not wrong — right now everything she touches turns to gold.

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• This is hilarious.
            Poor Riri stans.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Please She's such a troll.

Comment

• She's currently getting attacked for her **** Trump pics. Stan Twitter is coming for their republican wigs though. Taylor Swift was also under attack after her recent tweet
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I think this is the same woman that attacked Cardi for the WAP video. The right wing been busy with our pop girls.

Comment

• What happened to her face?

Her publicist said she fell off a scooter.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hi all, sorry for the shameless promo but I'm running the UKMIX Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the 2000s Countdown and there's still some time left to vote. Please click here or the banner below to participate if you're interested. Thanks!

​​

Comment

• Rihanna Documentary coming next summer

The highly-anticipated Rihanna documentary is coming next summer.

Director Peter Berg has revealed that the project will hit Amazon in the summer of 2021. During an interview with Collider, Berg shared an update on the film.

“The Rihanna doc is something I’ve been working on with her for almost four years now,” he said. “Amazon’s gonna release it summer next year, sometime hopefully around the Fourth of July. It’s been a really epic journey, the past four years with her.”

The film has been delayed due to the Fenty mogul’s busy schedule. “She’s a remarkable woman, who everyday seems to grow and branch out into new businesses and new endeavors at a rate that it’s almost hard to keep up with,” said Berg. “So every time we think we’re going to finish the movie and put it out, she does something like start a fashion line like Fenty, or her lingerie line, or her skin care line.”

Added Berg, “She’s firing on all cylinders, she’s making new music now and she’s having so much success in business and she’s such an entrepreneur that we’re letting it grow, but we are gonna try and close it up in the spring and release it in the summer.”

The documentary about the singer/actress/entrepreneur has been in development for years and features “unparalleled access into [Rihanna’s] life and more than 1,200 hours of footage,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. Amazon purchased worldwide rights for the doc for a reported $25 million.

Berg, who is also working on a documentary about the late Chris Cornell, previously worked with Rihanna on 2012’s sci-fiction action film Battleship.

In addition to her documentary, Rihanna is readying her long-awaited ninth album, which could be nearing a release. “It’s probably gonna be sooner than my fans think, but I’m just gonna leave that alone,” she recently told “Access Hollywood.”

Comment

• I think the album will drop in the Spring or Summer to coincide with documentary release.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is the woman that looks identical to Rihanna. She’s from São Paulo. I see she’s now doing videos.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• When I say indentical, this is what she looks like:

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                  X