Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    THE SUN: Rihanna to make music comeback after five-year wait as she films video in LA

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ive-year-wait/
    “The project is still tightly under wraps but Rihanna will be filming a new music video in Los Anteles in July.

The Sun article was right, though I guess it's not her project?
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      Day 2 of the video shoot. No ASAP this time around. Maybe it's for hers afterall.
      Isn't A$AP the one with the green hat?
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• 8th look of the video shoot.

Comment

• why am l not excited?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
            why am l not excited?
            Prolly cause its not for her single

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
              why am l not excited?
              We've played this game with her too many times sis. I get it.

I won't get excited until I see an Apple Music link.

Sn: My fenty undies are mad cut tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                I won't get excited until I see an Apple Music link.
                same

and only if that link directs me to an album, not another feature where she sings 3 words of the hook (Believe It)

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Isn't A$AP the one with the green hat?
                  Wait you're right lol. That's him.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Forbes says Rihanna is a billionaire

Fenty’s Fortune: Rihanna Is Now Officially A Billionaire

When Robyn Fenty, known to the world as Rihanna, launched Fenty Beauty in 2017, she sought to create a cosmetics company that made “women everywhere (feel) included.” A perhaps unintended consequence: The beauty line has helped her enter one of the world’s most exclusive ranks: Billionaire.

Rihanna is now worth $1.7 billion, Forbes estimates—making her the wealthiest female musician in the world and second only to Oprah Winfrey as the richest female entertainer. But it’s not her music that’s made her so wealthy. The bulk of her fortune (an estimated $1.4 billion) comes from the value of Fenty Beauty, of which Forbes can now confirm she owns 50%. Much of the rest lies in her stakein her lingerie company, Savage x Fenty, worth an estimated $270 million, and her earnings from her career as a chart-topping musician and actress.
                      https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieb...h=4c2416d97c96

Comment

• DAZED Magazine 30th anniversary:

When the music comes, whenever that is, the very notion that it ‘arrived late’ will evaporate into a lapsed, prefab calibre of impatience that simply doesn’t suit Rihanna. Because hers is a project of magnanimous proportions, dispensed on her own sweet time. Has there ever been a feeling more turned-on and simultaneously unbodied than anticipation? Has there ever been an artist whose everyday performance plays, to perfection, on this type of pleasure?

To anticipate Rihanna is to experience a lucky break: the unorthodoxy of a pop star who decelerates, observes, and sizes up while still outdistancing everyone in her orbit.

She has proven that her music gains on itself, and while said in jest, a widely held opinion is that ANTI remains the album of the year, regardless of the year. ANTI is idealised, because it appeared shapelessly only to develop into its own deluxe holding pattern. It was the future, then, and is still incandescent now.

So there. Rihanna’s big enterprise – her Billboard-charting music, her beauty front office, her designs and who she sends down the runway – all of it, is unbothered though never fooled. She’s always paying attention. When the new album arrives, you can trust that it will disorganise and organise us all. I can’t wait. I can wait. Her musical intermission, if one can call it that, is anything but. We won’t see it coming. She’ll just… take place. Her ambushing wattage and puttylike sound. Her sublimity and pearls for a trip to the store.
                        Last edited by Noahh; Fri September 10, 2021, 19:30. Reason: .

Comment

• Amazing photoshoot! ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Things I didn’t expect in 2021 - Rihanna taking inspiration from Marge Simpson.
                            Words are useless, especially sentences.
                            they don’t stand for anything.
                            How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• It's so sad how she's turned out to be. She's now a puppet of capitalism.

Comment

• Can't wait to hear it in 2090!
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She need to release it NOW

Comment

• Sounds like she started from scratch again. She definitely recorded and finished a reggae album. I wonder why she doesn't release it. Her description of the new music seems to indicate that it's a completely new sound.
                                    She was supposed to release her reggae album but then her breakup with Hassan happened and she seemed to have moved on from the album.

Comment

• Trip hop, futurepop, country or metal? Yes mama
                                      Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                        Trip hop, futurepop, country or metal? Yes mama
                                        German Schlager Rihanna is coming
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                          Sounds like she started from scratch again. She definitely recorded and finished a reggae album. I wonder why she doesn't release it. Her description of the new music seems to indicate that it's a completely new sound.
                                          She was supposed to release her reggae album but then her breakup with Hassan happened and she seemed to have moved on from the album.
                                          Im surprised nothing from this ever leaked. It's quite impressive tbh.

Comment

• I thought she was doing a reggae album AND a futureelectrogrungerocktrap album.

Just feed me (music) already.

Cute panties and skin care line tho.

Comment

• Electro-disco Rihanna is coming (hopefully).

Comment

• Wonder when she will release this new music.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'm glad that she's being transparent about the fact that her businesses require her most immediate attention.
                                                  I really couldn't have beared another 'soon' from her lol.

Yeah I really think she has scrapped that reggae album. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the themes and moods of those songs were about her relationship with Hassan and that their break up made her move on from those songs.

Comment

• Maybe she'll release the reggae album 20 years from now as a throwback celebration.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X