No announcement yet.

Nerina Pallot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerina is so brill, shame she isn't more popular! Can't wait for even more music. <3
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avcdVCtLOKM
      "The Road" First song from Sound and the Fury! With a very political video.

Comment

• Originally posted by geekyspice
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avcdVCtLOKM
        "The Road" First song from Sound and the Fury! With a very political video.
        this is pretty interesting and cool

has anyone made a thread for the album in the genre threads? Billy?
        last.fm

Comment

• Where should I put it, pop or rock/alt? I'd say pop.

Have you heard English Nikola? The Graduate is a gem of an album, check it when you can.
          [youtube:1ce420f8]N6TVX8cXUGs[/youtube:1ce420f8]

Comment

• I already have it on my player for some reason I only like specific songs, not a big fan of all her stuff

not sure about whether she's more rock/alt or pop tbh, she could fit well into both depending on songs
            last.fm

Comment

• ^ Give her more time, try dedicating a few days to her music here and there, she has so many great songs that need time to absorb.

Looking back on this thread, it's cool how my opinion on The Graduate has changed almost completely from a few years ago. I think it's my fave of hers now!

NEW ALBUM THREAD:
              viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111909&p=5727437#p5727437

Comment

• [youtube:3timuqd0]TuMZQqYMkAQ[/youtube:3timuqd0]

I've always loved this one, I can really relate to this! Incredible catchy too! Should have been a big hit!!

Comment

• [youtube:2sgorc25]ega_kJQF0GY[/youtube:2sgorc25]

Her cover of Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart", always loved this.

About her new album, some of these songs are already on her recent EP's...shame.

Comment

• just discovered this, nice

[youtube:3kv7l2fj]Xt1TxqSaKfQ[/youtube:3kv7l2fj]
                    last.fm

Comment

• Wish I had made this thread for Miss Pallot, shame she is still so unknown, come on guys! Put her on your 'check out next' lists! I've been trying to get you lazy buggers to listen to her for years, it'll pay off eventually.

I'm currently revisiting the melancholic Mr. King...
                      [youtube:1nyktbf4]kXKZae5Gs-A[/youtube:1nyktbf4]

Plus The Heart is a Lonely Hunter from her recent album is gorgeous...
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owy-uU77hIU

Comment

• I am a huge Nerina fan. I have stayed a loyal fan from the start. I've seen her in concert twice. However last night I saw her for the 3rd time and got to meet her backstage. She is an incredible musician and played a beautiful intimate gig. She's so funny, kind and quirky. I just love her. Pics on my insta @jaymer85

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaymer85
                          I am a huge Nerina fan. I have stayed a loyal fan from the start. I've seen her in concert twice. However last night I saw her for the 3rd time and got to meet her backstage. She is an incredible musician and played a beautiful intimate gig. She's so funny, kind and quirky. I just love her. Pics on my insta @jaymer85
                          I’d love to see NeNe live one day, such a looovely lady! Lucky you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                            Originally posted by Jaymer85
                            I am a huge Nerina fan. I have stayed a loyal fan from the start. I've seen her in concert twice. However last night I saw her for the 3rd time and got to meet her backstage. She is an incredible musician and played a beautiful intimate gig. She's so funny, kind and quirky. I just love her. Pics on my insta @jaymer85
                            I’d love to see NeNe live one day, such a looovely lady! Lucky you.
                            I hope you do. She is amazing! Her interactions with the crowd are so funny and genuine. I got a personalised signed pic too. So good to see other fans. She's so underrated.

Comment

• Nerina Pallot is one of my favourite artists. I saw her live this february in Hamburg germany and she was amazing. It was a very small concert and she gave her all. I especially love her last two albums "The sound and the fury" and "Stay lucky" as well as her EPs from her "year of EPs". She gets better and better, is such a good vocalist and clever Songwriter. She also incorporates any genre in her Music and keeps it interesting.

Some of my fave songs are:

Spirit walks
                              Boy on the bus
                              This year´s model
                              Rousseau
                              That`s really something
                              Free man
                              History boys
                              Everybody´s gone to war
                              Juno
                              Stay lucky
                              The heart is a lonely hunter
                              Cold room

But I never heard a bad song from her.
                              And if I only could
                              I'd make a deal with God
                              And I'd get him to swap our places

(Kate Bush - Running up that hill)

Comment

• Re: Nerina Pallot

She was amazing in Cardiff this year to! I hope she is working on a new album I do think the lack of commercial success sometimes gets her down. She referred to Stay Lucky as an album that got "amazing reviews" but "no one bought"

Comment

• Nerina has started doing weekly live streams on her Youtube channel every Thursday. She is taking requests on her social media before hand and has done two already which can be watched viewed on her YT channel right now. This weeks live stream is going to be a Christmas special!

She also just released an EP of previously unreleased material on her website, the songs are really lovely. Look's like her newest album is going to be delayed thanks to COVID-19 so she is digging through her archive and these ep's are going to be a series. I love artists that can deliver previously unreleased stay we may have never heard.

Comment

Working...
                                  X