Joan Jett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Jett

I am seeing her this Thursday and can't wait because she puts on one hell of a show and looking forward to rock out. Any other fans here? Recently immortalized on the silver screen with the movie bio of The Runaways.

Bad Reputation (1981)
    Do You Wanna Touch Me? (1981)
    I Love Rock N' Roll (1982)
    Crimson And Clover (1982)
    Everyday People (1983)
    Cherry Bomb (1984)
    I Hate Myself For Loving You (1988)
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (1990)
    Activity Grrrl (1994)
    AC DC (2006)
    Androgynous (2006)
    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Lucky devil do enjoy.

Comment

I still am a fan but tonight's concert was a bit of a sobering affair. I saw her a few years ago and the woman defied age and was energetic. She still looks and plays like she did nearly 30 years ago, but she spent much of tonight's show seated because her legs were in so much pain. It's like all of a sudden she's getting old on us.
      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Bad Reputation is overused on movies/trailers
        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by NothingFails
          I still am a fan but tonight's concert was a bit of a sobering affair. I saw her a few years ago and the woman defied age and was energetic. She still looks and plays like she did nearly 30 years ago, but she spent much of tonight's show seated because her legs were in so much pain. It's like all of a sudden she's getting old on us.
          you know i heard some other people saying the same...like 3 years ago she looked just like 20 years ago...and sudenly she can barely stand up!
          "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

I love I Hate Myself for Loving You
            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Working...
            X