replied
    C'mon B. Give us a DC5 reunion on Verzuz against TLC

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    She had liked all the homecoming album on Spotify. Now she doesn't have any liked.i think something is happening

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by abi View Post
    ^That sounds so... fake. If it ain't from diorleak/Mr. S then I don't believe it.
    At this point it's "let's start anything and see what sticks"

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Diorleak isn't legit either. Only theallknower and Mr. S are legit.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    ^That sounds so... fake. If it ain't from diorleak/Mr. S then I don't believe it.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Another day in the rumor mills.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

@2min40 "you know every single dance, don't you?"

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    The best iasf single. Argue with the wall

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post

People only do this to Beyonce. They forget everyone in the 90s worked with the same producers. How many artists worked with Babyface in the 90s? How many people worked with Jimmy & Terry? People get on my nerves.
    Like Beyonce had released work it out years before while the 1 thing singer was doing traditional R&B. Like I don't understand. The lie has gotten so big even Kandi said it

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    So not only is B a singer, Dancer, actress, legend, icon, mother, wife & Queen. But she's also a time traveler? The fact that she heard 1 thing then went back in time and released crazy in love. Just WOW. A woman
    People only do this to Beyonce. They forget everyone in the 90s worked with the same producers. How many artists worked with Babyface in the 90s? How many people worked with Jimmy & Terry? People get on my nerves.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    So not only is B a singer, Dancer, actress, legend, icon, mother, wife & Queen. But she's also a time traveler? The fact that she heard 1 thing then went back in time and released crazy in love. Just WOW. A woman

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Tina serving Turner.
    Young Yoncé is spot on though.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

First off, Tina woulda slap the vocals out of King if she told her be quiet LMAO.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post

One word - FUN!
    Should've been the name of the album tbh
    I mean, look at the material

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    He truly loved her.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied

I love her.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    They don't make R&B song's like this anymore and it's bothering me. Everyone wants to be on some chill vibe shit now
    One word - FUN!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    They don't make R&B song's like this anymore and it's bothering me. Everyone wants to be on some chill vibe shit now

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    She has made her best songs ever since 2013 and up to The Gift so honestly I don't feel like I need her to change anything. Old Bey for me can stay in the past, I surely am not interested in another Irreplaceable. And if anything I think an Ari collaboration would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
    Anyone else have fun insider info that won't materialize? Haven't seen that in a while
    Nothing interesting from these insiders. The same old Netflix deal, summer album, finalizing music videos blah blah...

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Anyone else have fun insider info that won't materialize? Haven't seen that in a while

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    I mean, there's nothing else to talk about.

Anyways, y'all go vote in the R&B/Hip-Hop Countdown. Go click the banner on the homepage. #shamelesspromo

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Are we stuck on a timeloop?
    I wish Bey was, I’d kill for a Crazy In Love, Baby Boy or Deja Vu right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X