Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LittleLinda
    Originally posted by Matthew2014
    Zero leaks about the new album and a lot of music videos. This is made possible with the support of President...
    Yeah, right. Do you even realize exactly HOW ridiculous you sound?
    He is lost in his own conspiracy theory's and other weird thoughts

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Matthew2014

      She looks very strange during Super Bowl. (normally she's beautiful) Everybody did mems with her.......The truth is that she lost control during the show...she was under ritual.....It looks like she really wants to be a part of if........shame
      Sorry dude, I don't know you and I have nothing against you but this is SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!!

      Lemme just give a nice lil quote from michael Barkun:
      First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what institutional analysis cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light, and the forces of darkness. They trace all evil back to a single source, the conspirators and their agents. Third, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracy theorists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions.

      Yay, I'm brainwashed!!

      Sorry for reacting to this and going off topic!!
      This is and will be my first and only post concerning this illuminati sh**!
      I'd like to think that we live in a kind of motion
      Where our hands and feet are here to stay

      Snakadaktal (2009-2014)

      Comment


      • Beyoncé
        I see you, Heaven.
        You little dancer!!!

        Heaven Does It Again (The Ellen Show)

        Dancing to 'Grown Woman', so cute
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

        Comment


        • i belived it's another stupid conspirace theory many years because i was huge fun of music before....To be honest i tried belive because it was easier for me during i worked in media.

          I loved Aaliyah and it was hard to me to understand her image and then that unepected accident....Later i started to work like a music journalist and gossip about that iluminatli shit were always around me......

          Trust me i don't belive it because i red or heard about it...but i just use my mind and i have big eperience in music industry.

          Beyonce plays main role now in POP music and that shit.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Matthew2014
            you will see soon.

            For me everything sounds stupid when i was young and started work like jounalist. Maybe because they try hide everything well it really looks like fake when someone started talk about it. It was very unreal...I tried don't think about it. It was to strange and dengerous to be real....... but now u have to be stupid if u don't see what is going around.

            It's perfect time for that church. They have huge power and very good situation, in US, especially when president is a part of it.

            Beyonce is a great artist but let's say true. She sold her talent, her body and soul for that shit.....

            She looks very strange during Super Bowl. (normally she's beautiful) Everybody did mems with her.......The truth is that she lost control during the show...she was under ritual.....It looks like she really wants to be a part of if........shame
            How come this troll hasn't been banned yet?
            Tick, tick, wait on it

            Comment


            • Originally posted by hugo
              Beyoncé
              I see you, Heaven.
              You little dancer!!!

              Heaven Does It Again (The Ellen Show)

              Dancing to 'Grown Woman', so cute
              Aww, Heaven is too cute.

              Comment




              • Le Grand Journal ? @GrdJournal
                Le meilleur souvenir des Grammy de @lordemusic : « Avoir rencontré @Beyonce, c’est une déesse » #LGJ

                ("Best souvenir from the Grammys : meeting Beyoncé. She's a goddess.")
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hugo
                  Beyoncé
                  I see you, Heaven.
                  You little dancer!!!

                  Heaven Does It Again (The Ellen Show)

                  Dancing to 'Grown Woman', so cute
                  cute

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jesper
                    Michelle wasn't at the Fancy Fondue party ? or was she the one taking the pictures!
                    Poor Michelle
                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lmcm1990
                      How come this troll hasn't been banned yet?
                      Tell me about it! Those posts are so desperate and ridiculous, it's uncomfortable!
                      no shade, no hate

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lmcm1990
                        Originally posted by Matthew2014
                        you will see soon.

                        For me everything sounds stupid when i was young and started work like jounalist. Maybe because they try hide everything well it really looks like fake when someone started talk about it. It was very unreal...I tried don't think about it. It was to strange and dengerous to be real....... but now u have to be stupid if u don't see what is going around.

                        It's perfect time for that church. They have huge power and very good situation, in US, especially when president is a part of it.

                        Beyonce is a great artist but let's say true. She sold her talent, her body and soul for that shit.....

                        She looks very strange during Super Bowl. (normally she's beautiful) Everybody did mems with her.......The truth is that she lost control during the show...she was under ritual.....It looks like she really wants to be a part of if........shame
                        How come this troll hasn't been banned yet?
                        banned? Because i try to show a truth? I really like her songs since first DC album. I support her when i've written articles about music. She had many #1 when i had my personal chart.

                        She's very talented and her performanes have something special. That's why they wanted her. I feel bad because i see she really enjoy it and believs. She isn't the same woman like a few years ago. Everything had changed when she prefer play her demon Sasha.....

                        It's religion...Some of us belive in God...they belive in Devil. They can do that much how we did for a GOD.

                        Comment


                        • ^ Dude, no one here is interested in the religion/cult Beyoncé is in, we're fans of her music. If you want to discuss religion take it somewhere else, this is not the right thread (or forum) for you, you're being annoying, Keri Hilson annoying.
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                          Comment


                          • She has to understand that she's only a puppet in their hands and it's very dangerous for her.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hugo
                              ^ Dude, no one here is interested in the religion/cult Beyoncé is in, we're fans of her music. If you want to discuss religion take it somewhere else, this is not the right thread (or forum) for you, you're being annoying, Keri Hilson annoying.
                              +1

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Matthew2014
                                She has to understand that she's only a puppet in their hands and it's very dangerous for her.
                                yeah and you are an annoying troll on a music forum, and that will be very dangerous for you, if you keep going on with this crap

                                Comment


                                • Until you actually have proper evidence then you don't have any kind of credit.
                                  All you've used as a reason for it is that she was different during the Superbowl Performance and in the last few years. How about, she's matured in the last few years hence her attitude changing and that she was so hyped for the Superbowl Performance that she deemed different as her excitement overtook her a lot hence the funny facial expressions. My evidence for these theories is the interviews before the Superbowl of how she said she was excited for it.

                                  I've done research on this illuminati/satanism conspiracies and there is no solid evidence and it's just hollow opinions that are used to drag certain famous people's names down and I'm afraid you've just become brainwashed by the conspiracies just like how you view the people who don't believe these certain people are part of it.
                                  In fact the best so called evidence that people have for these conspiracies are that her dance moves symbolize things which is such incredibly loose and hollow reasoning.

                                  But like Hugo has already said it isn't necessary to talk about this here as you are obviously set in what you think and we all don't want to hear it.
                                  Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

                                  Winner

                                  Comment


                                  • The irony about people "exposing the illimunati/satanists/*insert supposedly existing secret cult here* is that they themselves are prime examples of "puppets that have been brainwashed by a cult"... they just don't see it.
                                    It's like a person screaming "I'M NO CHOLERIC!!!!!!!!!" over and over again while throwing stuff around. Funny, yet tragic at the same time.

                                    Dear Matthew: I would advise you to seek help, but since I know you won't listen to me any more than I'll listen to you, I will leave you with the following: Assuming that all you say is true, I - with my fair share of wisdom and life experience - can honestly tell you: I don't give a damn. I am very happy with my life, thank you. Thank you for trying to better it with enlightenment, but it's perfectly fine the way it is. Goodbye and take care!

                                    Comment


                                    • I'll write again. I always think it's sick conspiracy teory untill i've got hard evidence. Then I started to hunt in my head everything I've seen for many years and I know that it's true. Unfortunately.

                                      I realized a strange image of Aaliyah, her death. Strange situations with Whitney, Michael Jackson, 2pac, Proof.........

                                      Anyone who is opposed refers defeat:

                                      - Lauryn Hill, DMX, Ashanti, Ja Rule, 50 cent (THEY SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT)

                                      - Christina Aguilera
                                      - Mariah Carey
                                      - Missy Elliott
                                      - Britney Spears (She's very important fot that church well they forced her to back. She does, but she's very sad. U can see it in her every step.)
                                      They wants Justin Bieber that's why he is destroing in media in US right now.

                                      OK. LET'S BACK TO MUSIC. BEYONCE GIVE TO US GREAT SONG, LET'S ENJOY IT.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Matthew2014
                                        I'll write again. I always think it's sick conspiracy teory untill i've got hard evidence. Then I started to hunt in my head everything I've seen for many years and I know that it's true. Unfortunately.
                                        Okay

                                        Comment


                                        • Yes. Your strength and knowledge stems from observations and facts and not from what you read in the media. People have lost the ability to distinguish truth from falsehood.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Matthew2014
                                            Yes. Your strength and knowledge stems from observations and facts and not from what you read in the media. People have lost the ability to distinguish truth from falsehood.
                                            Now here's something we can finally agree on!

                                            Perfect cue to wrap this topic up.

                                            Comment


                                            • Dead at the lost girl religions are so last decade.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Matthew2014
                                                I'll write again.
                                                How about you don't? Nobody is interesting in your lunatic ramblings, it's making people uncomfortable. Stick to weird conspiracy forums.
                                                no shade, no hate

                                                Comment


                                                • AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
                                                  Pleasure over matter.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • You will open your eyes soon. Everythin starting to be very dangerous. It isn't underground things anymore.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X