X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe you :(
    Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• it isn't funny... I don't try make u believe.

Anyway they don't want us to believe but they just want to have a control and show the power.

A lot of people have figured out that something is not right well they will try to say everything is a bulshit and make a jokes about it like u do.

We'll hear in interviews that satan is a lie.....They will record songs about it.

Comment

• Enough already... hehehe anyways please vote for bey

http://www.naacpimageawards.net/inside- ... -the-year/
        hoping for a "My Heart still Beats" live performance...

Comment

• ive let the mods know, hopefully theyll take care of it
          what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
            ive let the mods know, hopefully theyll take care of it
            Thanks so much!

Comment

• Beyoncé at 1MSQFT & Solange's NYFW event in NYC.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                  Beyoncé at 1MSQFT & Solange's NYFW event in NYC.

Wow. Those are clearly satanic dance moves she's doing! Wow!

Comment

• Which Beyoncé Song Is Your Personal Anthem?

If your life had a theme song, it'd be by Beyoncé.

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/5YWAHKfRf7i/ ... nal+Anthem

Mine is Love On Top

Comment

• Drunk In Love
                      I'd like to think that we live in a kind of motion
                      Where our hands and feet are here to stay

Snakadaktal (2009-2014)

Comment

• Run The World.
                        Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• in yo face

Comment

• I can't at that illuminati guy!!!!!!

Demon Sasha - I'm rolling on the floor!

Comment

• I'm Run The World. Which is cool.
                              Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• I am Love On Top

Comment

• Tumblr

Comment

• I really love the fact that Beyoncé is still friends with Kelly and Michelle which shows that she's humble and lovely.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Beyonce backing for Prince's Trust

Beyonce is teaming up with the Prince of Wales to raise money for his youth charity during her UK tour dates.

The singer has launched her own global campaign #BeyGood encouraging people to be kind to their community and will partner with the Prince's Trust by encouraging her concert crowds to make £3 donations.

Fans will have a chance to have their seats upgraded during her Mrs Carter Show dates if they show their support for the charity work.

Beyonce said: "As a young child I was blessed to have the support of my family who encouraged me to reach for my goals.

"So many young people don't have this. I am honored to partner the #BeyGood campaign with The Prince's Trust to help young people beat the odds and create better lives for themselves."

She is already an ambassador for the charity which helps disadvantaged young people in the UK to find work.

Martina Milburn, chief executive of The Prince's Trust, said: "Beyonce understands that, every day in the UK, young people are facing not only unemployment but also the devastating effects of homelessness, addiction, poverty, bullying and poor mental health.

"All of these hardships can leave them feeling that life isn't worth living. It is up to us to help them get their lives back on track and the funds raised through the #BeyGood campaign will help us to do that."

There are further details about donations at www.princes-trust.org.uk/beygood

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment ... 08777.html

Comment

• I haven`t even heard this song...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                                          I haven`t even heard this song...
                                          How's that possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                                            Originally posted by hugo
                                            It seems Obama's debut album will be released before Mariah's, get that promo.
                                            Obama is coming for that male visual album. 25 songs, 29 videos and as extra a sextape

Lmfao. Just by reading this you guys gave me life. Love it bring on "Obama" the album. I would to see obama twerk andybody share the same sentiments?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew2014
                                              Can be a lot of truth. It is possible to censor the media, but the internet always slip out of control.

The Internet is for them the most powerful, but also the greatest enemy. Beyonce and Obama are members of one of the Church of Satan. They are close to each other and often meet. Beyonce now plays the most important role in music industry to communicating the subconscious ideology.

Zero leaks about the new album and a lot of music videos. This is made possible with the support of President...

For many months, we know that Obama's wife wants a divorce because of his cheating. In contrast, the rumors that Jay-z is gay circulation for many years...

Dude seriously grow up a little. You too old to be entertaining conspiracy theories. Worry about your bills and the realities of your life over obsessing on fcking stoooopid stuff. Like honestly if anyone thinks this rumour could possibly be factual should just watch the 2014 grammy performance of drunk in love ... Nuff said. Now go and breastfeed that baby of yours is hungry

Comment

• g Super Bowl. (normally she's beautiful) Everybody did mems with her.......The truth is that she lost control during the show...she was under ritual.....It looks like she really wants to be a part of if........shame[/quote]

Ok now u sound foolish. Isolating one event out of the great beyonce live performances to push your argument ... Boy you tried it!

And clearly u not a beyonce follower coz if you were you'd now that she's used to making funny and dramatic facial expressions and that's because she's in the zone. We mere mortals also make funny expressions when performing certain acts , but is it now that its a point of discussion for satanic rituals ... Dude u give Satan too much credit where not due. Take a chill pil. N like I said above, go feed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetNothings
                                                  Originally posted by hugo
                                                  Beyoncé at 1MSQFT & Solange's NYFW event in NYC.

Wow. Those are clearly satanic dance moves she's doing! Wow!

Very satanic. My mind has been overtaken. I'm off to cut myself.

Psyic

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                    Tumblr

Can someone please explain to me why this woman is soo beautiful. Lord, the first pic. Its not fair. God really was showing of his talents when he created Beyonce
                                                    *** Flawless

Comment

Working...
                                                    X