I love a single braid! She looks great!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

June Ambrose's birthday party.

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I feel like some of the big names will avoid the show this year because things aren't all clear with C-19 just year. Most of them dont have projects out anyways.

So I dont see Beyonce going tbh.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    ^Right, I forgot the first MIA was apart of Mrs. Carter Show. I want her to do BET Awards this year!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    She did MIA twice (2013, 2015).

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    She already did MIA, I don't think she'll go back. Maybe for a The Gift show since she didn't get to tour it as she supposeddly wanted to.

It's been way too quiet

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    No Beyonce so far in the Made in America lineup even though it falls right on her birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    It still amazes me how she sold nearly 210M pure records while sticking mostly to her R&B roots and then to have a whole other career that was massive and sold over 70M pure records. This is why she doesn't care. Been there done that. It's also crazy how she sells out stadiums in Europe. Like actual European stadium tours. Tina did it but she was more rock. Michael did it. But he's the king of pop. No other urban act has reached her level of impact imo.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Directed by either Dave Meyers or Jake Nava please. Melina Matsoukas would be fine too.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    YES

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Beyoncé is coming.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Well damn the first tweet got deleted already.
    Bey was spotted in a filming studio yesterday in LA.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Originally posted by abi View Post
    I'm disappointed "Lose My Breath" didn't turn into a "Crazy in Love"-level classic though. I really wonder why cause that song felt massive back in the day, like legit "Crazy In Love"/"Yeah!"/"SexyBack"-level massive, at least in where I live. It was an anthem!
    Oh definitely! Same point for Solider!!

But we cant trust people to have taste.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Mama Tina is a guest judge on RPDR All Stars 6.
    Oh I know the queens are gonna flip tf out on that episode.

Mama been up in the house rested and is looking BOMB!!! yes ma'am.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Mama Tina is a guest judge on RPDR All Stars 6.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    We're almost halfway into June. Where is the ivy park drop? Watch her drop the summer collection mid August

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by abi View Post
    I'm disappointed "Lose My Breath" didn't turn into a "Crazy in Love"-level classic though. I really wonder why cause that song felt massive back in the day, like legit "Crazy In Love"/"Yeah!"/"SexyBack"-level massive, at least in where I live. It was an anthem!
    I think it's due to the fact of lack of performances and playlisting.

Is anyone else disappointed that we didn't get a version of lemonade with the poems on Spotify?

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

That's not really what happened.
    The label wanted Bey to record her sophomore, to strike the iron while it was hot.
    Then it became a DC project.
    What you mean turned into a DC album?

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    I always get mad thinking about Dil era. It could've been pushed a lot further had they not been trying to rush out a destiny's child album.
    That's not really what happened.
    The label wanted Bey to record her sophomore, to strike the iron while it was hot.
    Then it became a DC project.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    I mean, DIL did what it's supposed to do. Back in the early 2000s, the norm was to release around 4 singles from 1 album with one or a few non-commercial/promo singles here and there so there's always some hit potential that got away. Applied to any major R&B/Pop acts back then too like Usher, Alicia, JT, etc. but these albums were already successful after all so I'm not mad at it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    I always get mad thinking about Dil era. It could've been pushed a lot further had they not been trying to rush out a destiny's child album. Dangerously in love the song could've been a top 10. Same with that's how you like it. They really lost out on another 1 million sales if you ask me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X