• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Well damn the first tweet got deleted already.
    Bey was spotted in a filming studio yesterday in LA.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Originally posted by abi View Post
    I'm disappointed "Lose My Breath" didn't turn into a "Crazy in Love"-level classic though. I really wonder why cause that song felt massive back in the day, like legit "Crazy In Love"/"Yeah!"/"SexyBack"-level massive, at least in where I live. It was an anthem!
    Oh definitely! Same point for Solider!!

But we cant trust people to have taste.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Mama Tina is a guest judge on RPDR All Stars 6.
    Oh I know the queens are gonna flip tf out on that episode.

Mama been up in the house rested and is looking BOMB!!! yes ma'am.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Mama Tina is a guest judge on RPDR All Stars 6.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    We're almost halfway into June. Where is the ivy park drop? Watch her drop the summer collection mid August

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    I'm disappointed "Lose My Breath" didn't turn into a "Crazy in Love"-level classic though. I really wonder why cause that song felt massive back in the day, like legit "Crazy In Love"/"Yeah!"/"SexyBack"-level massive, at least in where I live. It was an anthem!
    I think it's due to the fact of lack of performances and playlisting.

Is anyone else disappointed that we didn't get a version of lemonade with the poems on Spotify?

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

That's not really what happened.
    The label wanted Bey to record her sophomore, to strike the iron while it was hot.
    Then it became a DC project.
    What you mean turned into a DC album?

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    I always get mad thinking about Dil era. It could've been pushed a lot further had they not been trying to rush out a destiny's child album.
    That's not really what happened.
    The label wanted Bey to record her sophomore, to strike the iron while it was hot.
    Then it became a DC project.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    I mean, DIL did what it's supposed to do. Back in the early 2000s, the norm was to release around 4 singles from 1 album with one or a few non-commercial/promo singles here and there so there's always some hit potential that got away. Applied to any major R&B/Pop acts back then too like Usher, Alicia, JT, etc. but these albums were already successful after all so I'm not mad at it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    I always get mad thinking about Dil era. It could've been pushed a lot further had they not been trying to rush out a destiny's child album. Dangerously in love the song could've been a top 10. Same with that's how you like it. They really lost out on another 1 million sales if you ask me

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    "Keep Giving Your Love To Me" should've been on the album as well, or at least released officially in some kinda way. A massive bop.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Daddy is a true stain I must say
    ​​​​​​
    Horrible, especially considering how things have turned out.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Daddy is a true stain I must say
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Ummm you haven't heard the whole Speak My Mind mixtape? It's on there, alongside other leftovers, remixes, soundtrack songs, etc.

77614.jpg

Now that I think about it I think this mixtape is unofficial considering the incorrect spelling of her name but it was pretty popular back in the day I feel like.
    No I didn't to be honest, I only joined the Hive during B'day. I'll check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
    Ummm...why is this the first time I'm ever listening to What's It Gonna Be in general? And why wasn't it on DIL?
    It could've certainly replaced Daddy or gift from virgo.the only stain on Dil are those 2 songs

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
    Ummm...why is this the first time I'm ever listening to What's It Gonna Be in general? And why wasn't it on DIL?
    Ummm you haven't heard the whole Speak My Mind mixtape? It's on there, alongside other leftovers, remixes, soundtrack songs, etc.

77614.jpg

Now that I think about it I think this mixtape is unofficial considering the incorrect spelling of her name but it was pretty popular back in the day I feel like.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lmca1990
    replied
    What's It Gonna Be is that b!tch. Have y'all heard it acapella?

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied

A jam! Could've been a cute little Pop hit with a music video.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

If we were looking for an illustration of « doing the upmost »
    InFamous Stan's lil bottom wrecked, Katy Perry and Celine dion

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

I am very passionate about my sheer distaste and extreme disgust for that song. But yes, point taken !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Oh it completely falls flat and it doesnt even make any sense, you can love me lights out ? What . Sound like a bad Coldplay or One Republic track. No no no no no. X no.

Such a stain on an incredible project. A literal crime against music, art and the world in general. The way she continually tried to shove it down the worlds throats and everyone just said no thanks, let us use Drunk in love instead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X