Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLover
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    It's interesting though because they could have chosen many more influential people from the arts, current and past. Good for her I guess, still silly though.
    I mean, basing one course on one single music artist is dumb af. Even a Michael Jackson course sounds stupid.
    True, I mean, his contribution was tiny really when you think about it.

Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Hat all said, surely we're in agreement Beyonce deserves one more than David Beckham, who also has his own

Comment

• A course using a group of influential artists for a certain type of movement or something yeah but this, nah.
        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
          Originally posted by BLover
          Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
          It's interesting though because they could have chosen many more influential people from the arts, current and past. Good for her I guess, still silly though.
          I mean, basing one course on one single music artist is dumb af. Even a Michael Jackson course sounds stupid.
          Exactly, what we should discuss instead is do these courses make any sense, not if Beyoncé deserves one.

Exactly, this conversation has gone far beyond the stupid course. Are we going to take one? No. I doubt many people will.
          I always feel like when someone 'blames fan/stan mentality' they automatically think it gives their opinion validation.
          We have all given distinct and valid indications of her influence and you (menime) have swatted them away as they don't stack up to you. Talking about selfies and Rachel's.

You do realise how insanely idiotic it is to say 'she hasn't created a cultural shift' and then compare her to Apple. A technology company against a single female... are you serious.

You mentioned the Rotyal family, but I've seen hashtags and clothing for Beyonce's album since it dropped. Why does that have less validation of cultural experession or influence.

Just as 'Selfie' is now in the dictionary and part of our culture. So is Bootylicious (a word popularised and perhaps even made by Beyonce and DC) and talk about BOOTY as an object stems from that in current culture. Why isn't that valid to you?

Your arguments hold no water when your standards you hold to compare fall flat.
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Instagram
            Shout out to Philly

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• She should get an instagram award though.
              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Impact

Beyoncé is a true global icon. She’s one of the few artists in history with enough talent, star power and global impact to headline the biggest musical American music event (the Super Bowl halftime show) and headline the biggest music festival in the UK (Glastonbury). She’s performed in stadiums in Asia and South America, and in Australia every September 4th is Beyoncé Day (children dress up like Beyoncé and go door to door collecting money and wigs).
                She’s pretty much the greatest thing ever in the history of life and anyone who disagrees probably has low self-esteem because they have strong, untreatable body odor.

Comment

• Collecting money and wigs LMFAO!!!
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Wanted to go to the Philly show (it's close to where my internship is) but I couldn't get off work. I'm sooo sad.

Comment

• Anyhow, moving right along. I can't wait to see her next week Wednesday. Buy new tour memorabilia and get my life slayed by the vocalist/entertainer of her generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocksteady09
                        Anyhow, moving right along. I can't wait to see her next week Wednesday. Buy new tour memorabilia and get my life slayed by the vocalist/entertainer of her generation.
                        Her last performance of "Resentment" was phenomenal, one of her best vocal deliveries !

Comment

• I hope she adds Turkey on her next tour, because she has lots of fans here and she'll gross quite well. And i wanna see her up close and personal
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I need some type of DVD/CD combo (rather from the Mrs Carter tour or this one)

Comment

• who tf is making these BEYONCÉ style avatars with the wrong font.

Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by neoepzilon
                                who tf is making these BEYONCÉ style avatars with the wrong font.

yas! drag ha!
                                what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                  Originally posted by Rocksteady09
                                  Anyhow, moving right along. I can't wait to see her next week Wednesday. Buy new tour memorabilia and get my life slayed by the vocalist/entertainer of her generation.
                                  Her last performance of "Resentment" was phenomenal, one of her best vocal deliveries !
                                  Yaaassss!!! Definitely one of her topnotch vocal performance of that song. Can't wait to experience it next week.

Comment

• Rediscovered Run The World last night on the tube. It literally has one of my all time favourite lyrics: "Strong enough to bear the children - then get back to business".

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                      Originally posted by neoepzilon
                                      who tf is making these BEYONCÉ style avatars with the wrong font.

yas! drag ha!
                                      Bitch, I was on a tight budget

Comment

• The only time I can tolerate Run The World is when she performs it. It went AWWWFFFF on The Mrs. Carter tour.

But otherwise, I still despise that damn song.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                          The only time I can tolerate Run The World is when she performs it. It went AWWWFFFF on The Mrs. Carter tour.

But otherwise, I still despise that damn song.
                                          To be honest if I had to critics it, I'd say it's the perfect example of a fantastic track with completely the wrong lyrics from start to finish. Musically I love it though.

Comment

• men-in-me
                                            what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                              men-in-me
                                              That's not it at all.

(Read it backwards)

Comment

• http://vimeo.com/100068598

YESS BEY, she used footage from the Amsterdam date

Comment

• The epic slow mo

Comment

• that was AMAZING
                                                    i love how they used different shows n costumes
                                                    and the effects were amazing

it made me wanna go again so baddd
                                                    hi guys

Comment

Working...
                                                    X