No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She should throw in "Start Over" too for kicks, seeing as she can't bother her arse to perform it.

Comment

• I heard Gay Z will join her onstage, that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by BruceKicksAss84
        I heard Gay Z will join her onstage, that true?
        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by BruceKicksAss84
          I heard Gay Z will join her onstage, that true?
          Never would've thought of that how original of you....

Comment

• My fear with regards to the setlist is that I don't want her performance to be rushed. You know when performances are cramed with too many songs and too many ideas in a very short time they look messy and near disastrous.

its going to be really interesting how she'll pull it live coz beyonce knows exactly what she's doing and I can't wait to watch it live.

Biatches better come with super-intensive glue. Coz the wig snatching and scalp raping that will occur tonight will be criminal and merciless ... Bring on KingBey

*contacts the beygency to be on the lookout for any hater and drops mic*

Btw did yall notice that "beyonce" has been listed under new releases on the itunes chart along with some other albums previously released.

Comment

• i just know she gon slay evry1
              have faith in ha my sistaaass
              hi guys

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJ
                I hoped 4 at least CIL which established KingBee and SL who made her immortal.
                Beyonce has already sung those two songs on the VMA's.

Comment

• Last year JT's performance was a bit boring too me because of the big length.
                  But in Bey's case it will be more interesting because the songs are from the new album and everyoncé is waiting for that moment.
                  I hope it's the highlight of the night.

Comment

• ^^ it WILL be the highlight of the night!!

i mean what genius promotion for her album tho, 15 min performance performing all the tracks from her album! only the King!!! [claps hands]

Comment

• Originally posted by Speechless
                      Originally posted by JasonJ
                      Beyonce has already sung those two songs on the VMA's.
                      yeah and they are performed countless times. It is great the wants to shwo the whole album in a live setting at once, but also because it is very fitting to perform the whole "visual" album, while she wins an award for her videography and visual contributions

Comment

• [quote=JasonJ]
                        Originally posted by Isurrender
                        Originally posted by "JasonJ

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
                        A little bit disappointed with the setlist[/quote

You mad?
                        She did a greatest hits medley at Superbowl. We need to promote the album now, I think this is the best possible way.

Comment

• CIL? SL? I will never understand why anyone would want her to perform songs she's done A MILLION TIMES already...

Comment

• [quote=Isurrender]
                            Originally posted by JasonJ
                            Originally posted by Isurrender
                            Originally posted by "JasonJ

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
                            A little bit disappointed with the setlist[/quote

You mad?
                            She did a greatest hits medley at Superbowl. We need to promote the album now, I think this is the best possible way.
                            aight. bitch is gon plug the album. kay

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda
                              CIL? SL? I will never understand why anyone would want her to perform songs she's done A MILLION TIMES already...
                              ridiculous comment.

why did justin do nsync last year? its a video vanguard award thatswhy... And to be honest those two vids made KingBee.

Anyway, she will slay... that is 4 sure. I just hoped for those 2 in the medley.

Comment

• glad she's not doing those
                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• I'm finally home. I'm ready to be slayed and get my life.
                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• www.thebeyhive.com/

It's not opening for me :(

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                      http://www.thebeyhive.com/

Same here
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                                        Originally posted by hugo
                                        http://www.thebeyhive.com/

Same here
                                        Use this: http://1.hidemyass.com/ip-7/encoded/Oi8 ... 09MQ%3D%3D

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJ
                                          Originally posted by LittleLinda
                                          CIL? SL? I will never understand why anyone would want her to perform songs she's done A MILLION TIMES already...

ridiculous comment.

why did justin do nsync last year? its a video vanguard award thatswhy... And to be honest those two vids made KingBee.

Anyway, she will slay... that is 4 sure. I just hoped for those 2 in the medley.
                                          Obviously the Queen Bey agrees with me, so...

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow sneak their way into the medley, cameo-style. Like, she throws in some uh-oh's or the hand movement or something. Anyway, I'm glad she's giving the BEYONCÉ album some well-deserved shine, because in my humble opinion overall this era has spawned her best videos ever.

Comment

• Who wants to bet that there'll be somethin new on iChunes at midnight?

Comment

• Imagine if she releases the Mrs. Carter album or some sh!t like that
                                              Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Just bought "Beyoncé" 'cause there was a special offer at one of my favourite CD stores ("take 3 items, pay only for 2 of them).. so I took that album for free. However, I cannot believe that I needed so many years to finally recognize Beyoncé's talent. Cannot stop listenin' to the record. Flawless <3
                                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Anyone got s stream please?

Comment

• Best female video went to Katy Perry's juvenile ass. Ugh.
                                                    Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

Working...
                                                    X