No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Chicago resident is starting a one-woman campaign to push two very powerful and distinct women — one a former secretary of State, the other a “Drunk in Love” singer — to team up: Hillary/Beyoncé 2016.

Laurel Kate Sittig, a 29-year-old editor at an online photography gear store, wants to make it happen.

“I think Hillary [Clinton] is an amazing person,” Sittig tells ITK about the potential White House candidate. “And I was like, well, who would run with Hillary?”
    “Then I thought, Beyoncé’s pretty cool. And she has that song, ‘Run the World (Girls).’ So I thought she’d be down to, like, help run the world — or the U.S. at least.”

She admits she doesn’t “know a lot about politics,” but Sittig contends the unconventional pairing could work wonders on Election Day.

“I think [Clinton and Beyoncé] would bring in a lot of voters who don’t even normally show up. So I think that’s a pretty good combo,” she says.

Sittig started her own bumper sticker campaign to get the buzz going. She’s got three variations of a red, white and blue sticker, each sold online for $5, reading “Hillary/Beyoncé 2016.” Sittig has sold about 50 so far.

The former first lady and the “Single Ladies” Grammy winner have been mentioned together before, just not as running mates.

Fox News’s Jesse Watters said earlier this summer that Clinton, 66, “needs the single ladies vote. I call them Beyoncé voters — the single ladies.”

Beyoncé, 33, is a longtime supporter of President Obama and counts herself among Michelle Obama’s friends. She hasn’t weighed in on whom she would support in 2016, and a representative didn’t return ITK’s request for comment on pairing with Clinton.

A representative for Ready for Hillary, a super-PAC encouraging Clinton to make a 2016 run, also declined to comment on the record about Sittig’s campaign.

But Sittig insists she’s on to something.

When asked whether Beyoncé would only make a good vice president, not president, she considered for a moment before replying, “It seems like Beyoncé’s a better dancer. But it seems like Hillary has more experience in politics.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in ... nd-beyonce
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I'm totally here for that
      Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• LOL, Beyonce already runs the world. Might as well make it official.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman
          Originally posted by calebkp
          Originally posted by aaliyahman
          I don't really like Jay Z so a whole album of them together would be a shame for me unless the songs are brilliant.
          They have done some horrible tracks together though so it doesn't have me excited.
          So I'm guessing in other words according to you Upgrade you, Deja Vu, Drunk in love and more importantly the classic Crazy in Love should have never have seen the day of light??

This says more about what you think about those songs than what I do.
          No it doesn't. I love those songs they my faves. And my comment wasn't about what I like so let's not turn it into that.

U said they've done horrible songs together so I listed the songs that they've done together so as to make clear of ur comment. So now I list them and u wanna side step or back track from your previous comment, or somehow come for me. Chile please.

Comment

• Originally posted by calebkp
            Originally posted by calebkp
            I don't really like Jay Z so a whole album of them together would be a shame for me unless the songs are brilliant.
            They have done some horrible tracks together though so it doesn't have me excited.
            So I'm guessing in other words according to you Upgrade you, Deja Vu, Drunk in love and more importantly the classic Crazy in Love should have never have seen the day of light??
            This says more about what you think about those songs than what I do.
            No it doesn't. I love those songs they my faves. And my comment wasn't about what I like so let's not turn it into that.

U said they've done horrible songs together so I listed the songs that they've done together so as to make clear of ur comment. So now I list them and u wanna side step or back track from your previous comment, or somehow come for me. Chile please.
            Drop your faux hood attitude.
            You tried stan mode and failed. I said they've made horrible songs together. I didn't say all songs they have made are horrible. What can't you comprehend there?
            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• The video for Flawless with Nicki Minaj is being played on UK TV now. Probably not much, but it was on the list of songs to request on one music channel and I requested it and they played it.
              Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Cheryl Cole Performs A Mash-Up of TLC’s “Unpretty” & Beyonce’s “Pretty Hurts”

WATCH

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                  Just tuned into B92 (the Houston based news turned 24/7 Beyoncé radio station) and they're playing Rocket yessss.
                  I just tuned in and they're playing "Love In This Club" Part 2 damn this song used to be my ishhh!

IN THIS CLUUB IN THIS CLUUUBBB

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                    Originally posted by urbanmusik
                    Just tuned into B92 (the Houston based news turned 24/7 Beyoncé radio station) and they're playing Rocket yessss.
                    I just tuned in and they're playing "Love In This Club" Part 2 damn this song used to be my ishhh!

IN THIS CLUUB IN THIS CLUUUBBB
                    "Freakum Dress"

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• There's no one there, how cool is that?

Comment

• These pictures are beautiful. My favorite one is her taking the selfie next to the statue. Her and Jay loved up is cute.

Apparently, she is re- releasing the album
                          http://defpenradio.com/beyonce-release-platinum-edition

Comment

• V

Instagram

Comment

• I can barely see any of the pics you posted.
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                I can barely see any of the pics you posted.
                                What browser are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                  I can barely see any of the pics you posted.
                                  me neither :-?

Comment

• Weird, I can see them fine even on my phone.

Anyway go to her website, www.beyonce.com

Comment

• Blue is so cute

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• ^
                                          The winds might blow through me
                                          But I don't care

Comment

• Mess.

Comment

• at that bread and B showing up mona lisa like that, poor mona must have felt so self-conscious.
                                              late.

Comment

• That bread

Comment

• That bread pic
                                                  #SpeakNoLies
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Simon Cowell on Beyoncé

http://youtu.be/5_uuGJixu5Y

Comment

Working...
                                                    X