X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aang
    replied

The producer tagged her on IG.

#9 : « Sorry Not Sorry » feat Jay Z, nas, @jamesfauntleroyii & harmonies by @beyonce
    So yeah we ain't getting a verse.

Leave a comment:

• Beyon
    replied
    Actually Harmonies By The Hive is a 20 hours recording of her home beehive. She teased us about it in her vouge interview a few months ago.
    Queen of foreshadowing.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shinydiscopaul
    replied
    Maybe Harmonies by The Hive is her kids?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

New viral meme

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I can't believe she had her insta feed ****ed up for 2 weeks to post another random outfit from 10 moons ago plus we're only getting harmonies after the meltdowns the past 2 days she is such a troll

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Not Harmonies by the Hive

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Stanning for this woman has honestly been such a roller-coaster experience.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    I can't believe her. She's honestly so annoying

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Lol Harmonies by the Hive is a hilarious name

Leave a comment:

• Beyon
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

What do you think Harmonies by the Hive is
    I guess you're right
    only harmonies though?
    Guess we'll have to wait for the full song

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    "harmonies by the hive" PLS.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by Beyon View Post
    No bey on Khaled's album...
    What do you think Harmonies by the Hive is

Leave a comment:

• Beyon
    replied
    No bey on Khaled's album...

On another note, the adidas commercial is everywhere, If only Adidas were responsible for promoting her music.
    Love that All night gets some recognition though.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

New stage name.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    I think DJ Khaled collabs are basic bops that the Hive appreciates for a bit but they don't have a lasting impact. I enjoyed Shining for a bit, Top Off not so much as I hate Future, but I appreciate both collabs for giving us Hot 100 entries and something to tide us over between eras. They also get more of a push than any of her own songs so it's nice to have that added exposure.

MOOD 4 EVA is brilliant, but I think that's due to Bey and Danja. I honestly don't understand what Khaled contributed. Maybe that annoying club siren in the middle of the song.

Savage Remix, however, raised the standard on how artists should release remixes after a trend of simple copy/paste affairs. It's a brilliant rework that we haven't had since the 90s, and it's awesome that it obviously caught everyone's attention.

I would argue that Perfect Duet was a collab that gave her a huge #1 hit but the Hive isn't really here for. It's not completely dependent on the single's success.
    Last edited by Omiros; Wed April 28, 2021, 16:20.

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    There’s nothing wrong with wanting a song to be successful though.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

lmao certainly not.
    The Savage Remix was widely well received the moment it was released. Cannot say the same about the other two.
    Shining and Top Off are just there. Well, I'll give you that : her verse in Top Off is top notch.
    If I recall shining was loved until it bombed. Top off was dead on arrival because the previous bomb. Hive low-key obsessed with success. I even seen hive dragging b'Day now. I guess because it gets the least amount of streams out of her albums

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    A lot of the hive hate the Khaled songs because they flopped imo.they ain't special tracks, but nothing terrible.. had Savage remix flopped they would be saying the same thing about it.
    lmao certainly not.
    The Savage Remix was widely well received the moment it was released. Cannot say the same about the other two.
    Shining and Top Off are just there. Well, I'll give you that : her verse in Top Off is top notch.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    A lot of the hive hate the Khaled songs because they flopped imo.they ain't special tracks, but nothing terrible.. had Savage remix flopped they would be saying the same thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I saw a post that the track could feature Nas too

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Tracklist will be revealed at 3Pm EST

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    But Beyoncé hasn't done well on Top 40 in a long time either way (maybe for a lack of robust efforts idk)...Urban and Rhythmic will eat it up though.
    Savage Remix has actually done very well on Pop radio, so I guess it's lack of effort. It's been Top10 on Pop Airplay for weeks. She hasn't even sent a single song to Pop radio adds since ST...
    The success of this depends on the push of Khaled's team. If its just a buzz track ok.. If it's actually pop leaning with a proper chorus etc and music video we might be talking

That said, JB x JT is a much bigger streaming attraction (mainly because of the former but still) than B x JZ. Streaming platforms know that and will push the former a lot more if we're not getting a potential hit record with Khaled's team behind it.

I mean in the end we're getting new material but the commercial performance is very dependent on the rollout. So far it doesn't look good

But anyway: this song could potentially mark her 25th consecutive year of charting on the BB100 which would break the all time record among females so I'll take it one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    But Beyoncé hasn't done well on Top 40 in a long time either way (maybe for a lack of robust efforts idk)...Urban and Rhythmic will eat it up though.
    Ageism has affected her but not as much as other artists. She still scored a Top 40 with Black Parade last year with no promo, and we also had the Savage Remix.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X