Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TIfan
    Very random but I work with a few people from Brazil and they told me that Beyoncé and Rihanna are helping black women in Brazil become more confident. I guess in many Latin American countries, there is still some racism against darker women (which is weird because I thought most people there were mixed) and there's a light skin, dark skin thing in many of those countries (like America). Although Rihanna and Beyoncé are not very dark, its easy to tell they are black (hopefully I don't offend anyone) and my co workers say that so many women are inspired by them.
    Being mixed, doesn't automatically equate to having a lighter skin tone. Mixed people come in different shades, all depends on their genes. In some of these Latin countries, the European Beauty standards is still the idolized beauty standard. Watch any of their TV Channels, and it features mostly European looking Latin people. Beyoncé and Rihanna would easily blending with the Brazilian people, due to their physical attributes.

Comment

• This is great:

Crazy In Love (Remix 2014) [“Fifty Shades of Grey” Soundtrack] (Lyric Video)
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Perfect.
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Just saw her Grammy performance. Wanted to get my bible out pronto and start saving the nation!
          Bless y'all
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• That lyric video is great.

Love the remix so much.
            "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
              That lyric video is great.

Love the remix so much.
              +1

Comment

• Bey & Jay at Michael Jordan's Anniversary Party (13/02/2015)

http://instagram.com/p/zFs39uHAJl/?utm_ ... aign=video

Beyoncé jamming to Chipmunk Grande.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                  Bey & Jay at Michael Jordan's Anniversary Party (13/02/2015)

http://instagram.com/p/zFs39uHAJl/?utm_ ... aign=video

Beyoncé jamming to Chipmunk Grande.
                  Ari and Beysus

Comment

• It's about time she released the Mrs. Carter Show Tour on DVD/Blu-ray.

Both legs and an audio for Grown Woman please.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• ^^^ To rocksteady09,

There's a misunderstanding with what I meant by being mixed. What I meant was its weird that some mixed (black and white) people there have something against darker women.

Comment

• It's the same as in the States. Lighter skinned people are preferred. It's ugly but it's the truth. I mean wasn't Beyoncé bullied at school by other girls because she was a lighter skin tone and her hair wasn't all the way black?
                        Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Sounds surreal for sure
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er
                            It's about time she released the Mrs. Carter Show Tour on DVD/Blu-ray.

Both legs and an audio for Grown Woman please.
                            I would die, and maybe an easter egg with the original Standing On The Sun audio aswell

Comment

• Comment

• I kinda have a bad feeling about tour DVDs. There has been no word on neither the OTR nor the MCSWT DVD release. Maybe the X10 bonus DVD from Platinum is as close as we get. Hopefully I'm wrong.
                                weekly chart
                                2012 year end

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeFan
                                  I kinda have a bad feeling about tour DVDs. There has been no word on neither the OTR nor the MCSWT DVD release. Maybe the X10 bonus DVD from Platinum is as close as we get. Hopefully I'm wrong.
                                  If the JAYXBEY album is true, I could see them waiting and release a OTR DVD either along with the album, or as part of a (holiday) bundle.
                                  It will be interesting to see if we ever get a proper Mrs. Carter Tour DVD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper

Poor Jay

Yess Bluesus!!!

Comment

• Beyoncé & Jay Z Leaving Bey's Office Building in NYC (Feb. 13)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper

Mother and daughter slaying their first selfie together. Look at Blue serving face already, and knowing her angles. So cute & adorable.

Comment

• BEYONCÉ AND JAY Z: BANG BANG (ALL PARTS)

Beyoncé and Jay Z’s ‘Bang Bang’ 3-part short film has finally surfaced online. The film was directed by Dikayl Rimmasch for their On The Run Tour.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Cute pic of Beyonce and Blue Ivy.
                                            The winds might blow through me
                                            But I don't care

Comment

• Aww that pic of Bey and Blue is so cute!
                                              "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Bey & Jay All Star 2015

Comment

• Her glowing coat

+

Instagram

4yoncé

Comment

• Marty & Beyoncé - SNL 40th Anniversary Special

Martin Short and Beyoncé (Maya Rudolph) reminisce about SNL's musical acts with help from Garth & Kat (Fred Armisen, Kristen Wiig), Marty & Bobbi Culp (Will Ferrell, Ana Gasteyer), Opera Man (Adam Sandler), King Tut (Steve Martin) and The Blues Brothers (Jim Belushi, Dan Aykroyd).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X