Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DnBLover
    replied
    And how come she never performed Disappear live? It was one of my faves at the time, although it must have been years since I last heard it.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by aang View Post
    I agree. "Scared of Lonely" and "Hello" could've easily replaced "That's Why You're Beautiful" and the borefest that is "Satellites".
    I 100000% agree. Scared of Lonely and Hello are my two most played songs from the album.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
    Never even knew this version existed. But it underlines what I always felt about Scared of Lonely: It was completely out of place on the Sasha Fierce side of the album. It might not have been a slow ballad, but thematically it clearly belonged on the I Am… side.
    I’m still kinda annoyed how badly they executed the whole concept. It could’ve been brilliant.
    I agree. "Scared of Lonely" and "Hello" could've easily replaced "That's Why You're Beautiful" and the borefest that is "Satellites".

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    The vocals were much louder than the production & the ending was a little different. I was so used to this version that when I listened to the album version I thought the production kinda drowned her vocals.
    Never even knew this version existed. But it underlines what I always felt about Scared of Lonely: It was completely out of place on the Sasha Fierce side of the album. It might not have been a slow ballad, but thematically it clearly belonged on the I Am… side.
    I’m still kinda annoyed how badly they executed the whole concept. It could’ve been brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• Beyon
    replied
    Wow I kinda forgot about this song, you made me listen to it after years!
    I really loved it back then, especially after it's live version in I Am Yours

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
    Are you maybe confusing it with Sweet Dreams? That leaked long before the album release as “Beautiful Nightmare”, and as you said, it had very different production, a lot less husy than the album version.
    Never mind, I think I found it.

The vocals were much louder than the production & the ending was a little different. I was so used to this version that when I listened to the album version I thought the production kinda drowned her vocals.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    Random but does anyone remember before Sasha Fierce was released I believe "Scared of Lonely" leaked beforehand and the production was very different. I remember it being slower & less busy.

Is it just me? Is my mind playing a trick? And if it really is, does anyone have the YouTube link or something? I tried to find it but I couldn't.
    Are you maybe confusing it with Sweet Dreams? That leaked long before the album release as “Beautiful Nightmare”, and as you said, it had very different production, a lot less husy than the album version.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Random but does anyone remember before Sasha Fierce was released I believe "Scared of Lonely" leaked beforehand and the production was very different. I remember it being slower & less busy.

Is it just me? Is my mind playing a trick? And if it really is, does anyone have the YouTube link or something? I tried to find it but I couldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

The gasp

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Beyoncé really said house music and then proceeded to never leave her house.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Originally posted by Omiros View Post
    I don't mind if it's a cover, she'd kill that vocal production.
    I agree. I want her to go all out with the vocals, it's been a while hearing her in a Gospel-esque delivery.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied

They really love pitting successful women against each other
    No different to twenty years ago when Madonna and Beyoncé went head to head with Hollywood/Crazy In Love. Whilst I agree women shouldn’t be pitted against each other, there are interesting lines to draw between Lizzo and Bey:

- Both heavily promote self worth (music with shared messages etc)
    - Both are making similar albums (apparently)
    - Both have different aged audiences
    - Both have different target methods of consumption

It’s not quite ‘old vs new’ but Bey isn’t a current star anymore. Not even fans know what to expect sales wise this time around. Sure there’s predictions, but streaming changes everything.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied

They really love pitting successful women against each other

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Yeah I find that to be absolutely outrageous that it is public records.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

The plane left already
    It must be terrifying for celebrities to realize that people can track their plane routes and stalk them.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    She's rumored to be going to Dusseldorf to attend opening night of Gaga's tour.
    The plane left already

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    She isn't.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Yup, it's most likely a cover though so don't get too excited (yet).

Also the game itself is planned to be released in 2025, so yeah...
    I don't mind if it's a cover, she'd kill that vocal production.

That's a long wait though

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied

Wait, new Bey song?
    Yup, it's most likely a cover though so don't get too excited (yet).

Also the game itself is planned to be released in 2025, so yeah...

Leave a comment:

• didyou
    replied
    Idk if this is interesting to anyone but I noticed that since the new era began, her IG followers count grew from 265M to 268M. That's pretty good, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X