X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyonce lost
    Diva!!!

Comment

• The BeyHiveTeam canceled. And to think they were dragging that other twitter account...
      That makes me question if whatever they said about the joint album is true or not

Comment

• Yeah, they played us.
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• So did Beyoncé even go?
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman
            So did Beyoncé even go?
            Nope.

Comment

• welp. it's not their fault. the producer said she's coming to everyone. lol
              so all the people in emmy thought she's coming..

Comment

• That's the worst they could do, I'm not even mad she lost, but to confirm she'd be attending and have the red carpet presenters talking about her nonstop, that's just ridiculous.

Comment

• John Oliver Wanted to Meet Beyoncé More Than He Wanted an Emmy
                  Us too, John.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... ys-beyonce

Is Beyonce At The 2016 Emmys? Viewers Are Wondering Where Their Queen Is
                  https://www.romper.com/p/is-beyonce-at- ... n-is-18608

Why wasn't Beyonce at the Emmy Awards? Star is a no-show as Lemonade loses out
                  http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ar-8866959

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• beyonce's dress was so good you can't even imagine.
                      and only the good people can see it.

Comment

• She was wearing the invisible cloak

Comment

• People were really thirsty for the queen lol.

I remember seeing a tweet saying she was going to do a surprise performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                            She was wearing the invisible cloak
                            omg hahaha
                            this and the 'poll' are so funny!
                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Bey slaying without appearing, who else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                                The BeyHiveTeam canceled. And to think they were dragging that other twitter account...
                                That makes me question if whatever they said about the joint album is true or not
                                I can assure you TBH team is 100% reliable.
                                Either the producers lied for ratings (wouldn't surprise me), or Beyoncé cancelled at the last minute (and that wouldn't surprise me either).
                                TBH had no interest at all to lie about an appearence.

If there is ONE fanpage to believe, it's this one.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                                  Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                                  The BeyHiveTeam canceled. And to think they were dragging that other twitter account...
                                  I can assure you TBH team is 100% reliable.
                                  Either the producers lied for ratings (wouldn't surprise me), or Beyoncé cancelled at the last minute (and that wouldn't surprise me either).
                                  TBH had no interest at all to lie about an appearence.

If there is ONE fanpage to believe, it's this one.
                                  I hope you're right because I love getting my tea from them.

Comment

• TBH posts >>> gospel.

Comment

• LAWWWWD they made a whole segment

[youtube:a932305q]MECv6G8QYmM[/youtube:a932305q]

Comment

• Bey really has the media in the palm of her hand

Comment

• Not to mention they got the lowest ratings ever, serves them right lol wtf is a "grease live" supposed to be???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                            Not to mention they got the lowest ratings ever, serves them right lol wtf is a "grease live" supposed to be???
                                            Yeah I feel Grease Live won more out of nostalgia factor, I love how Bey basically literally is able to put these Awards Shows dust when she doesn't show up and add to the ratings when she does appear

Comment

• Maybe she got inside scoop on her not winning and decide it wasn't worth it. I'm glad she didn't in that case.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                Maybe she got inside scoop on her not winning and decide it wasn't worth it. I'm glad she didn't in that case.
                                                !!!

Comment

• [youtube:reglrzs6]7OiILYMMWTA[/youtube:reglrzs6]

Comment

• Lineup Announced for Broadway Sings Beyoncé Concert

Broadway Sings Beyoncé, featuring new arrangements of hit songs by Grammy Award winner Beyoncé Knowles performed by Broadway stars, will be held November 7 at the Highline Ballroom.

Broadway Sings Beyoncé is the 13th installment in the Broadway Sings… series.

The lineup for the 8 PM concert will include Alex Boniello (Spring Awakening), Alysha Deslorieux (Hamilton), Russell Fischer (Jersey Boys), Alyssa Fox (Wicked), Amber Iman (Shuffle Along), Aisha Jackson (Waitress), Aaron LaVigne (Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark), Corey Mach (Hands on a Hardbody), Jelani Remy (The Lion King), Ciara Reneé (Pippin) and Natalie Weiss (Everyday Rapture) with Alexa Green (Wicked), Bryna O’Neill and Alexis Sims.

More performers will be announced at a later date.

The concert will give tribute to her greatest songs, including “Love on Top,” “Irreplaceable,” “Single Ladies,” “Halo” and selections from her recent Lemonade album as well as from the Destiny’s Child catalog, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time. The music will be orchestrated and arranged by Joshua Stephen Kartes and accompanied by a 14-piece orchestra.

As a solo artist, Knowles has sold over 100 million records, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time. She has won 20 Grammy Awards and is the most nominated woman in the award's history.

Broadway Sings Beyoncé is produced and directed by Mach. For more information, visit BroadwaySingsConcert.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/lineup- ... ce-concert

Comment

Working...
                                                    X