• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyoncé's Great Twin Pregnancy of 2017 Will Be the Stuff of Legend

http://www.vogue.com/article/beyonce-tw ... nancy-ever
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• #WearableArtGala

I live for Beyoncé's pregnant melons, look at the size of those things, my god King.

Hipster like auntie. lol

Comment

• MET Gala is Beyoncé.

The elevator incident is more famous that the event itself.

Comment

• Beyoncé Aus @BeyonceAUS 5h5 hours ago
          Beyoncé and @dixiechicks are nominated for Best Collaboration at the Golden Boot Awards.

vote: http://theboot.com/collaboration-of-the ... ot-awards/

Comment

• "How to make Lemonade" Box Set

Queen Bey has the recipe.

Beyoncé is giving lucky fans a chance to learn How to Make Lemonade with the release of her new limited edition box set.

Available for pre-order now, the $299.99 made-to-order set is due this summer. It will feature a numbered, collector’s edition coffee table book, double vinyl LP, and audio and visual album downloads.

The hardcover book alone will feature more than 600 pages, with never-before-seen photographs from the making of LEMONADE. It will also include a foreword written by Dr. Michael Eric Dyson and poetry from Warsaw Shire, whose poems were part of the visual album. Bey’s personal writing and lyrics are also displayed throughout the book.

Released in April of last year, LEMONADE marks Beyoncé’s sixth major label solo album. The Grammy-winning project earned four Emmy nominations, spawned a successful world tour, and it was recently honored with a Peabody.

http://www.rap-up.com/2017/05/02/bey...onade-box-set/

300$!!!

EDit: Ok. You are comenting in other thread. I am so late as always

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• From Pichfork:

Beyoncé Announces $300 Lemonade Box SetIncludes the album on vinyl, a 600-page book, and more

Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images for TIDAL

BY: NOAH YOO3 HRS AGOPOP/R&B

Beyoncé has announced a new $300 box set for her most recent album Lemonade. The made-to-order collector’s edition item, dubbed the How To Make Lemonade Box Set, features the album on vinyl, as well as a 600-page coffee table book with “hundreds of never-before-seen photos” from the making of the album. The book features a foreword from Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, as well as poetry by Warsan Shire. The box set marks the first vinyl pressing of the album, and the records will come in a lemon color. The new box set is slated to ship this summer.
                Bish I want itt....
                Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• [youtube:12xu9j02]_aQwnLqeyA0[/youtube:12xu9j02]

The Bish King keeps spoiling us...
                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I need the book, it shall be my Beyble

Comment

• Wasn't this one your wishes, Hugo?
                      Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                        I need the book, it shall be my Beyble
                        Not for $300
                        I can afford it but there are limits
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Give Beyoncé her coins
                          Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• I have a feeling that her next tour will make the top 3 of all time with crossings.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Can we get a Tesco edition of the book, like a 50 pound edition, including Vinyl, on cheap paper, in the meantime, I could set some money aside for the real release

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                I have a feeling that her next tour will make the top 3 of all time with crossings.
                                Crossings?

Comment

• http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/03/beyonce-p ... -blue-ivy/

Comment

• ^^^grossing
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Poor thing, she must be so uncomfortable. Let Jay carry the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                        ^^^grossing

Ah but wait until the babas drop and those lemons become melon
                                        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Her vocals for the Cadillac Records film>>>> just as good as any vocal legend.

Like I said before, she gave us range, power, emotions, and tone.
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• New Instagram posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTpn0BqAmiv/?hl=en

Comment

• Signs(DIL)>>>>>>
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

• [youtubetdiyxlm]X9HVHj7DPgQ[/youtubetdiyxlm]

Beyoncé taking naps lol

Comment

• Poor bey looks so over it lol

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/beyonce/?hl=en

Comment

Working...
                                                    X