No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 is such a great album. Her album rankings in my opinion...

1. 4
    2. Beyonce
    3. Dangerously in Love
    4. Lemonade
    5. B'Day
    6. I Am... Sasha Fierce

Bday is growing on me.
    Diva!!!

Comment

• The B'Day era was her best vocally.
      Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Pop Music

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• ^ where'd you find that? it's real cool. peep the charli xcx poster.
          late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
            ^ where'd you find that? it's real cool. peep the charli xcx poster.
            It was on twitter, can't find where lol

Comment

• I know she had to gave made $200 million+ from June of last year to June of this year. I am ready for her ranking on Forbes.
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                I know she had to gave made $200 million+ from June of last year to June of this year. I am ready for her ranking on Forbes.
                Honestly Forbes has been underestimating her income since forever.
                They are not reliable.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Sexiest motha of all time.

Comment

• Why 'Pretty Little Liars' Can't Feature Beyoncé on Its Soundtrack

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the Pretty Little Liars characters will ride off in a blaze of glory to the soundtrack of Beyoncé’s “Halo,” or any of her other epic songs, during the finale episode.

Series showrunner I. Marlene King admitted that one of the reasons they haven’t used a Bey tune on PLL’s female-centric soundtracks is because they can’t afford one. “We referenced Beyoncé on the show,” King told Vulture in an interview about the show’s inspirations. “We haven’t been able to afford her music, but we’ll definitely reference her."

That’s totally understandable, considering TV shows have to pay artists to play their songs during episodes. (Mad Men reportedly paid $250,000 to play a snippet of a Beatles song during one scene, and Rolling Stone estimates that the rights to popular songs typically run for about $100,000.) Though we’re bummed we’ll never hear Bey during PLL, we can’t be too upset, considering the show’s soundtrack is awesome enough as is.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/pretty-l ... soundtrack

Comment

• that's shame. featured on tv show is great exposure..
                      maybe they should use album tracks lol

Comment

• Some scenes during this season of PLL could have benefited from Haunted, Ghost or CIL (2014) getting featured. King do some charity and let them feature some songs this is the last PLL season aswell

Comment

• Well, thank GOD Beyoncé was not linked to that trainwreck.
                          BTW, Pray you Catch God was in Grey's Anatomy just last year.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Mike Hadreas (Perfume Genius)

I bought a Honda Fit, but my boyfriend drives it. Right when you get in the car, it automatically plays Beyoncé. We can’t make it stop. I handle the music, but he has a limit with my playlist.

http://pitchfork.com/features/listening ... ike-adele/
                            'Lemonade' is stuck in my car too, I swear I can't remove the CD but I'm not even mad

Comment

• [youtube:2aly7985]bangqFwosHM[/youtube:2aly7985]

Comment

• What in God's name?

[youtube:1tamya2h]yYrGlsPwjWo[/youtube:1tamya2h]

Is every Beyoncé live performance iconic? I think so.

Comment

• I swear we will soon even see her instagram compilations being copied by acts and TV shows

Comment

• Is it weird that im already experiencing a bit of a Beyhydration? :-?

Comment

• #PutLemonadeOnSpotify bish :evil:
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon
                                        Is it weird that im already experiencing a bit of a Beyhydration? :-?
                                        Her absence is definitely felt, but I won't complain, she really spoiled us with all the amazing performances and music.

Use her non-active phases to explore new artists.

Comment

• well that get me into B'day again. lol
                                          and jay z will release his album soon and beyonce probably on on it ....

Comment

• Actor from '13 Reasons Why'

Comment

• still no twins
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                                                still no twins
                                                You are on 16000 posts
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce dominated last year’s BET Awards with “Lemonade,” but there’s more juice in her cup.

The pop star is nominated for seven awards at the 2017 BET Awards, the network told The Associated Press on Monday. The show will take place June 25 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
                                                  Bruno Mars follows Beyonce with five nominations.
                                                  Beyonce, who won video of the year with “Formation” last year, is nominated for the top prize again with “Sorry.” Her competition includes her sister Solange (“Cranes In the Sky”); Mars’ playful “24K Magic”; Migos’ No. 1 hit “Bad and Boujee”; and Big Sean’s anthemic “Bounce Back”.

Beyonce and Solange — who has four nominations — will go head-to-head for best female R&B/pop artist, along with Rihanna, Mary J. Blige and Kehlani. Beyonce’s other nominations include album of the year for “Lemonade,” the viewer’s choice award and video director of the year. She’s nominated twice for best collaboration with the songs “Freedom” (with Kendrick Lamar) and “Shining” (shared with Jay Z and DJ Khaled).

The winners in the 19 categories, including film and sports awards, will be selected by BET’s Voting Academy, comprised of entertainment professionals and fans.

https://www.apnews.com/1893967692dd4d2f ... ominations

Comment

Working...
                                                  X