No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May those babies be blessed in the name of Beysus.
    Congratulations to the happy family.
    I can babysit and teach them from 3 to 12 anytime.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I need names.
      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
        I need names.
        Green Weed and Orange Marigold
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• TMZ is reporting that there was a "minor issue". I'm worried.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I hope everything is ok with them.

Comment

• What?

Comment

• I was actually worried about potential issues before TMZ's report as they've taken too long confirming the birth. They've been in hospital for a week now :-?
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• love you Bey,and God bless u and i hope and pray for you and the babies.

#BeWellQueenBey
                  #BeWellBeyJayTwins

Comment

• Jay will release his album in 10 days, so I'm sure we'll have some news soon. Meanwhile a short public statement that everything is ok would be great.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• BEYONCÉ LEGION? @Bey_Legion 6h6 hours ago
                        Jay Z arriving at an LA hospital tonight (June 19).

Comment

• Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• ^ just saw that on facebook.
                            One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• BEYONCE, JAY-Z TWINS PREMATURE 'UNDER THE LIGHTS'

Beyonce's twins were premature and are "under the lights" to normalize ... this according to sources connected with the family.
                              We're told Beyonce did not go full-term ... which was not apparent on the surface. Beyonce announced her pregnancy February 1.
                              TMZ broke the story ... the twins have been in the hospital since their birth a week ago Monday with a "minor issue."
                              Our sources say the babies are "under the lights." They would not be more specific, but that often means the babies have jaundice because of elevated bilirubin levels. The lights are designed to lower bilirubin in the blood to eliminate the jaundice.
                              The condition is common among preemies and in most cases not dangerous.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/20/beyonce-j ... bilirubin/
                              My niece had to do the same thing.

Comment

• oh!,i hope everything will turn out well man,get well #Twins

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• [youtube:3ipiqdiy]WGd9xSww0-4[/youtube:3ipiqdiy]

Comment

• [youtube:3picox9v]d57GBGKmiCk[/youtube:3picox9v]

Comment

• 3:56

[youtube:393igt2j]T7rP9Jo6xFM[/youtube:393igt2j]

Comment

• [youtube:3iqj5m9c]F2yor6gI8rI[/youtube:3iqj5m9c]

When you know your music film is iconic.

Comment

• Ordering this.

Comment

• Beyonce and Jay Z's twin names have reportedly been revealed as Shawn Jr and Bea, apparently in honour of their parents.

The couple welcomed their little boy and girl just last week, but have so far kept mum about their names.

Beyonce, 35, and 47-year-old Jay Z - whose real name is Shawn Carter - have expanded the family with Shawn and Bea, who share older sister Blue Ivy, 5.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertain ... eport.html
                                              Hmmm

Comment

• Now that the names leaked she's about to change them
                                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• You'd think she'd want unique names though, something that's work as a stage name.
                                                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Those names are awful.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X