• Show
Clear All

• 4th of July (2011)

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• [youtube:2m4v4y7y]78qdvO9VmwE[/youtube:2m4v4y7y]

Comment

• They can pass a budget, but do WA lawmakers know their Beyonce?

It has been one hell of a month, hasn’t it? Washington narrowly avoided a state shut down, and it’s not only the legislators who are fatigued this Fourth of July. We are, too.

You know what also exhausts us? Our lack of civility, which most Americans say has only gotten worse since Trump was elected president. On any given day, try reading the comments posted to Crosscut (You’d want to drink, too).

So we started wondering about our politicians. Could they be more alike than we think? Might they, in fact, share some common ground?

What follows (below) sheds light on our elected officials’ views about Beyoncé. Yes, Beyoncé. Because we’ve never met a person who had a real issue with Bey and frankly, we don’t want to.

Gay men, straight women, millennials all “love love love” Sasha Fierce. Her work ethic, her performances, her ability to not give a f—— and to try new things. She is the ultimate female version of a hustler. Who else sneezes on a beat and makes it sicker? Beyoncé = Queen. Plain and simple.

Will our politicians’ answers about Beyoncé telegraph how they perform their future legislative duties? Nope, probably not. But sometimes we have no idea what makes our politicians tick (Politicians: Could they be Just Like Us?).

Besides, they asked politicians in Ireland.

Plus, we actually found out which one of ours has met Beyoncé.

We queried.

We now report back.

We ain’t sorry.

We asked three simple questions:

Do you know of and/or like Beyoncé?
        What are your favorite songs or albums?
        And if you do not care for Beyoncé, why not?
        The results follow, please use this map to find the legislators for your district. (Btw, this is best read while at Red Lobster).

read the answers: http://crosscut.com/2017/07/beyonce-was ... -congress/
        Love this trend

Comment

• I cannot, I CAN'T

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Omg I just watched the video of her watching the Haka performance. Mother was a mess.
              Diva!!!

Comment

• [youtube:kr2r1xi7]AxZBGLOa4NM[/youtube:kr2r1xi7]

Comment

• where are you yonce
                  Forever Young

Comment

• She ain't about to let anyone see her until she snaps back. And she will snap back.
                    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• [youtube:265k2fzv]qr3VBxfTto0[/youtube:265k2fzv]

Comment

• I feel like we're in a severe drought when it's comes to live concert DVD's.
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• @TheDailyBey 31m31 minutes ago
                          Beyoncé spotted for the first time since May leaving the Nobu restaurant in Malibu last night.

She looks so good

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                            @TheDailyBey 31m31 minutes ago
                            Beyoncé spotted for the first time since May leaving the Nobu restaurant in Malibu last night.

She looks so good

She looks good because you refuse to acknowledge otherwise. Whilst I see a blurry photo of literally hair, you see the bloody second coming
                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                              She looks good because you refuse to acknowledge otherwise. Whilst I see a blurry photo of literally hair, you see the bloody second coming
                              Hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                Originally posted by menime123
                                Hmm

Cant we laugh about it (ha ha ha)

#FreeBritney

Comment

• You might appreciate this one more

Snatched hot body.

Comment

• Billboard's Top 50 Money Makers of 2016

FULL LIST: http://www.billboard.com/photos/7865108 ... ney-makers

Comment

• Didn't Forbes report she made $105 million?
                                      Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcm1990
                                        Didn't Forbes report she made $105 million?
                                        ITS all guess work really anyway. Bitch made money either way

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                          Originally posted by lmcm1990
                                          Didn't Forbes report she made $105 million?
                                          ITS all guess work really anyway. Bitch made money either way
                                          Exactly. So what if she made 40% less than $105m
                                          Y'all too petty and broke for her liking anyway
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• so cute

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                                Regal.

Comment

• Queen broke the internet -- Once Again. Kim K was found dead.

Comment

• It looks like the picture went through Mariah's team first before it was released, if you know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                                                    X