No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to post the latest The Beyhive exclusive, but for some reason I cannot.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
      Wanted to post the latest The Beyhive exclusive, but for some reason I cannot.
      THE BEYHIVÉ? @TheBeyHiveTeam 35m35 minutes ago
      Replying to @TheBeyHiveTeam

Our EXCLUSIVE on the $25 million final negotiations for Disney's Lion King & an African-inspired soundtrack produced entirely by Beyoncé!

https://twitter.com/TheBeyHiveTeam/stat ... 4772155392

Comment

• Get those coins looking forward to that african-inspired soundtrack. Watch Trollyoncé include the video version of Grown Woman
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She got her eyes on the oscars

Comment

• I really wish that both exclusives are true. She's perfect for The Lion King, and I'm excited at the prospect of new content.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
              THE BEYHIVÉ? @TheBeyHiveTeam 9m9 minutes ago
              You thought it was over?.... New Beyoncé EXCLUSIVE dropping Monday 7/31 at 12PM ET!

Please, let it be The Lion King
              Knew it.
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I know Beyoncé will promote the shit out of that movie and it has the potential to be bigger than 'Beauty and the Beast'.

Comment

• Imagine king singing he lives in you her original song needs something strong like that and she could also belt like listen and she will finaly get her oscar

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989
                    Imagine king singing he lives in you her original song needs something strong like that and she could also belt like listen and she will finaly get her oscar
                    We KNOW she had ALL THOSE FELA KUTI-inspired songs she did during the 4 sessions archived all this time for this.

Slay us KING!!!

[youtube:3790x8hc]IQBC5URoF0s[/youtube:3790x8hc]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                      Originally posted by robert989
                      Imagine king singing he lives in you her original song needs something strong like that and she could also belt like listen and she will finaly get her oscar
                      We KNOW she had ALL THOSE FELA KUTI-inspired songs she did during the 4 sessions archived all this time for this.

Slay us KING!!!

[youtube:2ddpnc9x]IQBC5URoF0s[/youtube:2ddpnc9x]
                      exactly what i thought

Comment

• Plus she had her first born during that time its like blue is the lion king she must have some crazy song hiden in her archives she better get it right this time with the credits i am no here for another listen that was so harsh for me to percieve i cant go through it again and god forbid she goes against adeles 007 song theres rummors she will do it come on stars align for our king

Comment

• I hope it all happens, bring on that soundtrack

Comment

• Yesssss Bey book that Disney smash for yourself

any other Disney remake's sales breaking a record CANCELLED

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989

The baboon sings it

Nala deserves a solo actually, it’s a fairly obvious omission from the original.
                              Words are useless, especially sentences.
                              they don’t stand for anything.
                              How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                Originally posted by robert989

The baboon sings it

Nala deserves a solo actually, it’s a fairly obvious omission from the original.
                                i dont care tina turner version is amzing i would love something deep spiritual like that

Comment

• THE BEYHIVÉ @TheBeyHiveTeam
                                  Bloomberg @business reports that Beyoncé is currently interested in buying stake in the NBA's Houston Rockets!

Comment

• Pop Crave? @PopCrave 2h2 hours ago
                                    Beyoncé and Jay-Z out in Los Angeles.

Comment

• TheDailyBey? @TheDailyBey 2h2 hours ago
                                      Inside of The Carters’ new $120 million home in Bel Air during the final phase of construction.

TheDailyBey? @TheDailyBey Jul 30
                                      Beyoncé & Jay Z’s newly constructed house in Bel Air is the most expensive home purchase in Los Angeles history.

Comment

• She looks fantastic.

Comment

• That house
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Doesn’t look very child friendly. Lush though.
                                            Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                            they don’t stand for anything.
                                            How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• ^^^ The staircase does though imo. Very safe.
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                ^^^ The staircase does though imo. Very safe.
                                                But not all those coreners and that giant tile landing underneath that stair case . But who cares lmao. If I have a house that nice, my kids will just have to deal with their potential injuries.
                                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• The twins have six nannies. They'll be fine.

Comment

• I can't at everything being perceived as a toddler death trap in this day and age... if that staircase/landing is "dangerous" for kids I'm baffled how my generation managed to not go extinct. Our whole childhood was one giant hazard by comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X