• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [youtube:2bbcsf0j]DZZaejYkDUo[/youtube:2bbcsf0j]
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I would cut that bitch grass everyday, for free

Now that I live in LA, I know a little more about the market. Everything is increasing, especially with the new stadium being built. More and more people are moving to LA, and privacy is something that may rich people enjoy. Then you have events like the Olympics, which will bring even more value to the LA market. Not a bad move, if they decide to sell this home someday.
      Diva!!!

Comment

• Mama looks good and them post pregnancy tiddies are sitting mighty well. Yes ma'am.

Comment

• Bey taking instgaram to show her other twins, yess girl

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Why is Beyoncé so random? I live for this woman.

Comment

• THE BEYHIVÉ? @TheBeyHiveTeam 4h4 hours ago
                Beyoncé teases her recent trip to World On Wheels in her latest Instagram post

Comment

• The song

[youtube:3glbopk0]3j8ecF8Wt4E[/youtube:3glbopk0]

Comment

• Rumi and Sir

Comment

• BEYONCÉ LEGION? @Bey_Legion 20m20 minutes ago
                      LEMONADE Box Set Limited Edition features never-before-seen photos of Beyoncé behind the scenes.
                      Pre-order: http://amzn.to/2h7jYe3

Comment

• 300?

Comment

• BEYONCÉ LEGION? @Bey_Legion 4h4 hours ago
                          Beyoncé, Blue & @KELLYROWLAND at @kendricklamar's concert in LA (Aug. 6). [#1] #THEDAMNTOUR

Comment

• Did the nanny cancel on Blue?
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Beyoncé Pens Foreword to New Prince Book
                              “The word ‘icon’ only scratches the surface of what Prince was and what he remains to me.”

This fall will see the release of Prince: A Private View, a new book collecting Afshin Shahidi’s photography of Prince. It has now been revealed that Beyoncé wrote the book’s foreword, as Entertainment Weekly reports. In her introduction, she writes, “Truth be told, the word ‘icon’ only scratches the surface of what Prince was and what he remains to me.” To view exclusive photos from the book, head here. Prince: A Private View is due out October 17 via St. Martin’s Press. Following Prince’s death, Beyoncé covered several of his songs in concert, including “Purple Rain” and “The Beautiful Ones.”

http://pitchfork.com/news/beyonce-pens- ... l_facebook

Comment

• THE BEYHIVÉ? @TheBeyHiveTeam 11h11 hours ago
                                Beyoncé, Jay-Z & Kelly Rowland spotted arriving to SoulCycle in Santa Monica!

Comment

• Kendrick on learning from Beyoncé
                                  “She’s a perfectionist. Think about the BET performance. She was very particular – the lighting, the camera blocking, the transition from the music to the dancing. It was confirmation of something I already knew.”
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Beyoncé works the camera like A BOSS, no one is better.

Comment

• A King, a Mother, a Legend. Beyoncé.

Comment

• Goddess

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista
                                          Goddess
                                          This tbh, it feels like I'm staring at the sun I'm so teary-eyed

Comment

• so thicc damn. the 90s streetwear look naturally suits B.

also peep Kelly's muscle definition.
                                            late.

Comment

• It's amazing how her voice only gets better and better. Her timbre has become so rich and she never expressed this level of emotion before through her voice

Comment

It's amazing how her voice only gets better and better. Her timbre has become so rich and she never expressed this level of emotion before through her voice
                                                Stan Lorde! Agree.

Comment

• Mama looking AMAZING.
                                                  Zerina slaying the street style once again.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It's amazing how her voice only gets better and better. Her timbre has become so rich and she never expressed this level of emotion before through her voice
                                                    Yes! Them vocals on 4 and after are life.

These pics are just too much for my spirit. Yes mama.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X