No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the lyrics in RTA, but the video was fire, as were the live performances.

@KEY9481:
    Totally agree about Bigger... that climax is everything! I love that song; one of her best ever!

Comment

• B'Day is the essence of Beyonce. B'Day IS BEYONCE.

Any word on the Ivy park Adidas collection?

Y'all think this is B7 related

Marsha Anne McLanahan on Twitter: "I forgot to tell y’all my new roommate works in production and said she shot a project for Beyoncé two weeks ago ��" / Twitter
      https://mobile.twitter.com/5HAHEM2/s...81832575787009
      Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Tue September 10th, 2019, 04:16.

Comment

• I'm sorry. Surely my eyes are playing tricks on me. Did someone say they hate B'Day???

Comment

• Lemonade Audio, Lemonade Visuals, Formation Tour, Halftime Show, BET Awards MTV Awards, CMA Awards, Grammy Awards

Baby, That's How you put together an Era and become a legend.

Comment

• XO is a masterpiece. I pray everyday that it goes viral and becomes a hit like it deserves.

Comment

• Dunno what I am more shocked about that Ja Ara E by Burna Boy is outstreaming every Bey related album track on the Gift minus Already (except BSG,M4E and Sprite of course) or that the stars interlude is outstreaming Scar
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• "Ring the Alarm" is a masterpiece y'all just trippin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                  I'm sorry. Surely my eyes are playing tricks on me. Did someone say they hate B'Day???
                  I hated it at first! I couldn't stand Deja Vu but I have grown to love Deja Vu and I like the album (except RTA).

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    XO is a masterpiece. I pray everyday that it goes viral and becomes a hit like it deserves.
                    It is! I have so many memories of my ex and I attached to this song!!! I get emotional when I hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                      You forget the horrific IAWT covers.
                      That looks professional compared to that OTR2 mock-up. Besides, Beyoncé and her team have been the pinnacle of great graphic design, photography and typography since self-titled.
                      late.

Comment

• She did not have to snap like that with them high notes...
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Her operatic head voice is absolutely amazing... One of the best ever when it comes to pop music!!!
                          Last edited by TIfan; Wed September 11th, 2019, 01:50.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

She did not have to snap like that with them high notes...
                            I have this audio downloaded to my phone. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

Her operatic head voice is absolutely amazing... One of the best ever when it comes to pop music!!!
                              She gots to have 5 octaves now. I think it's impressive how her range expands every era while. Most singers decline

Comment

• Double Post
                                Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Wed September 11th, 2019, 02:13.

Comment

• It makes me tear up. It’s so beautiful.

Comment

• It makes me tear up. It’s so beautiful.

Comment

• ^^^ Maybe not 5 Octaves, but she is definitely above 4. I do feel like B'Day was her best vocal era. She tore some of those songs up vocally. Resentment, If, Get me Bodied, Suga Mama, and De Ja Vu....
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Am I the only one that wants a Christmas album from Her? I don't listen to the DC Christmas album. It's a little to Houston Texas for me. Lol

Comment

• Let’s do the reverse and choose your 5 worst songs released by Beyoncé. Can be an album or single track.

Ring Off - hate this with a passion
                                          Ring The Alarm
                                          Run The World (Girls)
                                          Radio
                                          Rather Die Young
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Worst in no particular order:
                                            Superpower
                                            Honesty
                                            Daddy
                                            Freedom
                                            Signs

HM: Single Ladies, Gift From Virgo, Hip Hop Star, Hold Up, Radio

Comment

• The blasphemies already. Let me leave for a few days.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The only song I don't like is the crappy Blow remix with Pharrell, the rest I adore pretty much.

Comment

• Gift From Virgo
                                                  Daddy
                                                  Rather Die Young
                                                  Satellites
                                                  Lay up under me
                                                  Crazy in love (studio version)

All terrible
                                                  Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Wed September 11th, 2019, 21:44.

Comment

• The next 6 months is about to be so dry but so needed. It's bittersweet

Comment

• Freedom is amazing how can you hate it??

Worst for me are:
                                                      Ring off
                                                      Satellites
                                                      Signs & daddy (to be honest I don't even remember how they sound because I skip them)
                                                      Dreaming

(Only taking into account solo studio albums because she had some bad songs with other artists and from everything is love)

Comment

• Triple post :|
                                                        Last edited by Beyon; Thu September 12th, 2019, 16:10.

Comment

• Triple post :|
                                                          Last edited by Beyon; Thu September 12th, 2019, 16:10.

Comment

• Worst:
                                                            - Ring Off
                                                            - Satellites
                                                            - Hip-Hop Star
                                                            - Signs
                                                            - Dreaming (can't even remember how it sounds like)
                                                            - Gift from Virgo (same with the above)
                                                            - Lady Gaga's verse in "Video Phone"
                                                            - Pharrell's verse in "Blow"
                                                            - Kanye's verse in "Ego"
                                                            - Nice
                                                            - Lift Off (again, can't remember how it sounds like or even if she is on the song at all)

Don't really care:
                                                            - Blue
                                                            - Sandcastle
                                                            - the album version of "Resentment"

Comment

• I love Signs, for me it's one of the better tracks from DIL. y'all are heathens - Naming Crazy In Love, Freedom, Ring The Alarm and Lay Up Under Me? Disgustang.

As Far As Her own Albums go:
                                                              Daddy (it's still the worst song she released imo)
                                                              World Wide Woman
                                                              Video Phone
                                                              Ave Maria
                                                              Welcome To Hollywood
                                                              Gift From Virgo
                                                              That's How You Like It
                                                              Rather Die Young (It's not bad per se It just never clicked with me and is the only song on 4 I skip all Deluxe Tracks are miles better)
                                                              I Been On (if you want to count that, I loved it as a soundcloud track but it didn't need to be released while Grown Woman is still rotting in her vault )

Bonus:
                                                              Nice
                                                              Walk On Trash
                                                              Flop Off
                                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                              X