Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't feel that "4" is forgotten.

    It's almost got 1B streams on Spotify and for an album that was labelled a "flop" and being released 6 years ago, that's really impressive. The singles from 4 have great YouTube streams and good catalog sales too.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Petrie
      I don't feel that "4" is forgotten.

      It's almost got 1B streams on Spotify and for an album that was labelled a "flop" and being released 6 years ago, that's really impressive. The singles from 4 have great YouTube streams and good catalog sales too.
      .. And even her songs "Who run the world" and "Love on top" became quite signature songs for her. Which means "B'day" may be in fact her most overlooked era overall, I mean of course its remembered but definately less than her other albums / eras.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MrLeonix
        Originally posted by Petrie
        I don't feel that "4" is forgotten.

        It's almost got 1B streams on Spotify and for an album that was labelled a "flop" and being released 6 years ago, that's really impressive. The singles from 4 have great YouTube streams and good catalog sales too.
        .. And even her songs "Who run the world" and "Love on top" became quite signature songs for her. Which means "B'day" may be in fact her most overlooked era overall, I mean of course its remembered but definately less than her other albums / eras.
        Your right, despite its underwhelming chart peaks, over the years Run The World kind of took on a life of it's own, it's the most remembered single from "4" imo. The line "Who Run The World? Girls!" Is mememorbale and iconic and the epic music video is infectious and has great replay value which I think contributes too it's impressive reccurent YouTube views. I can see Love On Top becoming a classic over the years too.

        Best Thing I Never had is complelty forgotten though, like here in the UK it was her highest charting single from "4" peaking at #3 and #1 on the airplay chart yet RTW and LOT are way more remembered despite not even cracking the top 10.

        B'Day is her most forgettable album for sure. Though it housed a mega sized hit like Irreplaceable the rest of the singles just seemed to fizzle out. It's strange though because in the UK "B'Day" housed 2 #1 hits (Deja Vu & Beautiful Liar) and is her only album to spawn 2 UK #1s yet when she tours over here B'Day is always here lowest charting album. Also Irreplaceable is Platinum in the UK despite peaking at #4 yet Beautiful Liar and Deja Vu are only Gold & Silver respectively.

        Comment


        • I Am... Sasha Fierce is her weakest album imo. Still a pretty good album though.
          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Noahh
            I Am... Sasha Fierce is her weakest album imo. Still a pretty good album though.
            It has one of favourite songs of all time. Beyoncé doing soft rock >>>>>>>>

            [youtube:10fadoen]H-UKfh6M5Iw[/youtube:10fadoen]
            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

            Comment


            • Her best album is "4"...IMO

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Petrie

                Your right, despite its underwhelming chart peaks, over the years Run The World kind of took on a life of it's own, it's the most remembered single from "4" imo. The line "Who Run The World? Girls!" Is mememorbale and iconic and the epic music video is infectious and has great replay value which I think contributes too it's impressive reccurent YouTube views.
                http://www.hm.com/de/product/56214?article=56214-L
                Name one other song that appears on thongs the most iconic flop single ever (Dunno how to embed pictures )
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BeeBoy
                  Originally posted by Petrie

                  Your right, despite its underwhelming chart peaks, over the years Run The World kind of took on a life of it's own, it's the most remembered single from "4" imo. The line "Who Run The World? Girls!" Is mememorbale and iconic and the epic music video is infectious and has great replay value which I think contributes too it's impressive reccurent YouTube views.
                  http://www.hm.com/de/product/56214?article=56214-L
                  Name one other song that appears on thongs the most iconic flop single ever (Dunno how to embed pictures )
                  Right-click on the image, select something like "copy image url" or "copy image address"

                  Then go 'post a reply', then select 'Img' and paste the url in between [img]pastethelinkhere[/img]
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                  Comment



                  • Thx
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                    Comment


                    • Re: Beyoncé

                      ^ Taking over the lingerie industry with a global flop. Hew else?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hugo
                        Originally posted by Noahh
                        I Am... Sasha Fierce is her weakest album imo. Still a pretty good album though.
                        It has one of favourite songs of all time. Beyoncé doing soft rock >>>>>>>>

                        [youtube:3g9g3std]H-UKfh6M5Iw[/youtube:3g9g3std]
                        Yeah great song!

                        The album does contain a few amazing songs and some absolute tunes. I just think as a whole it's not that strong/cohesive and it has some duds. But like I said, it's by no means a bad album. I just prefer her other albums over this one.

                        B'Day has such a special place in my heart. I was obsessed with the album (still am) when it was released. It was my go to album that whole year and always used to play it while doing my homework for high school. Deja Vu will forever be iconic and one of my favorite songs of all time. I will keep being its #1 stan until the end of time.
                        "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

                        Comment




                        • Zara Kids better stan.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Noahh
                            B'Day has such a special place in my heart. I was obsessed with the album (still am) when it was released. It was my go to album that whole year and always used to play it while doing my homework for high school. Deja Vu will forever be iconic and one of my favorite songs of all time. I will keep being its #1 stan until the end of time.
                            PREACH. Déjà Vu ugh Beyoncé, you have to perform this again. Slaying that choreo on the FWT pool stage would have been... ugh.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • Re: Beyoncé

                              If you guys had to pick ONLY 5 of your top favourite Beyoncé what would they be?
                              I think mine would be (in no particular order) -

                              Jealous
                              Mine
                              Formation
                              If I Were A Boy
                              Schoolin' Life

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KEY9481
                                Originally posted by Noahh
                                B'Day has such a special place in my heart. I was obsessed with the album (still am) when it was released. It was my go to album that whole year and always used to play it while doing my homework for high school. Deja Vu will forever be iconic and one of my favorite songs of all time. I will keep being its #1 stan until the end of time.
                                PREACH. Déjà Vu ugh Beyoncé, you have to perform this again. Slaying that choreo on the FWT pool stage would have been... ugh.
                                I know right?

                                She always SLAYYYEEED Deja Vu live with amazing energy. Would love to witness that on tour again.
                                I will forever be salty for the injustice that this amazing song has endured. It was a lead single of one of her best albums for God sake.

                                Let's start a #JusticeForDejaVu movement.
                                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

                                Comment


                                • And the fact that she SNUBBED it for On The Run Tour. Like, as soon as the tour was announced, I was like FINALLY it's coming.
                                  She even had the nerve to mention it in the tour book.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by KEY9481
                                    And the fact that she SNUBBED it for On The Run Tour. Like, as soon as the tour was announced, I was like FINALLY it's coming.
                                    She even had the nerve to mention it in the tour book.
                                    I think everyone expected the song to be on the setlist. I mean, it was a joint tour for God sake.
                                    But no of course she snubs the song again.

                                    I wonder what her problem with the song is...
                                    "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Petrie
                                      If you guys had to pick ONLY 5 of your top favourite Beyoncé what would they be?
                                      I think mine would be (in no particular order) -

                                      Jealous
                                      Mine
                                      Formation
                                      If I Were A Boy
                                      Schoolin' Life


                                      Originally posted by Petrie
                                      If you guys had to pick ONLY 5 of your top favourite Beyoncé what would they be?


                                      Originally posted by Petrie
                                      pick ONLY 5


                                      Originally posted by Petrie
                                      5


                                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                                      Comment


                                      • [youtube:2fdmdomr]OZ0dXF2lGVc[/youtube:2fdmdomr]
                                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                                        Comment


                                        • No hate or anything intended, but "Deja vu" is one of the least interesting and most forgettable singles she ever put out, no wonder why she never cares to perform it, I remember I could never get into that song, all of the other "B'day" singles were much better to me.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Hugo
                                            [youtube:j7kgli2v]OZ0dXF2lGVc[/youtube:j7kgli2v]
                                            I think the interviewer is kinda rude... she ask Kelly about Bey's twins, which is annoying, but understandable. And when Kelly tries to steer the conversation towards HER son and HER family, next thing you know the interviewer asks about Bey's single with Eminem.
                                            I mean, come on. At the point Kelly started talking about her new music I almost expected the interviewer to ask if Kelly knows whether Bey is working on some new album, too.

                                            Yes, we know you're all more interested in Beyoncé, not only because she's been so elusive in recent years, but can you at least ackowledge that Kelly is her own person and not just a source for Bey-related news?

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: Beyoncé

                                              "Deja Vu" is still a bop. Very underrated here.
                                              You ain't gotta break down,
                                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

                                              Comment


                                              • 5? So hard to choose...

                                                Freakum Dress
                                                Diva
                                                Dance For You
                                                Blow
                                                Formation
                                                Michael Jackson ?
                                                Janet Jackson ?
                                                Beyoncé ?
                                                Whitney Houston ?
                                                Mariah Carey ?
                                                Bruno Mars ?

                                                http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa

                                                Comment


                                                • I'm really interested to see others top 5 Beyoncé songs it'll be interesting.

                                                  C'mon Hugo I know it's hard but I'm intrigued to know.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                                    No hate or anything intended, but "Deja vu" is one of the least interesting and most forgettable singles she ever put out, no wonder why she never cares to perform it, I remember I could never get into that song, all of the other "B'day" singles were much better to me.
                                                    "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X