https://shop.beyonce.com/collections...-dvd-white-tee

WHERE IS THE FWT DVD TEE - WHITE

This is old man
    I think they put it for sale like a week after releasing Homecoming

Comment

• abi where have you been?
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I had a dream last night that her and I were just hugging but it was a sad hug... We just held on to each other.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• [MENTION=33438]Beyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=21083]Ska8er[/MENTION] Oh sorry. I don't keep up with updates as much as I used to.

Comment

• Lemonade & Self Titled fighting each other over these decade end lists is a mess. I thought we all agreed lemonade was the better Album?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
              The 200 best songs of the decade (2010s), according to
              @Pitchfork

: #4. Formation
              #28. Countdown
              #157. 1+1
              #182. XO
              #189. Mi Gente (Remix)

XO deserved to be higher. but I'm glad it wasn't overlooked. Hold up def deserved a placement over mi gente. Drunk in love could've replaced 1+1
              Albums

https://pitchfork.com/features/lists...s-of-the-2010s

Lemonade #41
              4 #31
              Beyoncé #3

disappointed, Lemonade should be top 10.
              >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Lemonade & Self Titled fighting each other over these decade end lists is a mess. I thought we all agreed lemonade was the better Album?
                Only to people with no taste. Lemonade (though great) is overrated. Self-Titled is THAT bitch!

Comment

• I don't ask for much. I just want a physical copy of B7

Comment

• Lemonade and 4 should have been higher, but glad that Self-titled is #3.

I'd also like to point out that she's featured on the #1 and #2 albums.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Her & jay is performing at Lollapalooza Brasilia next year

Comment

Lemonade & Self Titled fighting each other over these decade end lists is a mess. I thought we all agreed lemonade was the better Album?
                        Not in my book.
                        "Lift up your head
                        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Her & jay is performing at Lollapalooza Brasilia next year
                          I’ve been reading that rumor since 2014.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                            I’ve been reading that rumor since 2014.
                            I was about to lose it all. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              Not in my book.
                              Your book got shipped back.

Comment

• Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Love seeing beys albums/cuts making the decade lists of many publications.
                                  I was surprised to see self titled ahead of lemonade. Not that I disagree but it was interesting.

Comment

• Did anyone else catch the Young Joc "its going down" in get me bodied in homecoming? The Album is layered so well..

Comment

• This might be left field, But I want her to perform "Rather Go Blind " & "Once in a Lifetime" on the next tour

Comment

Did anyone else catch the Young Joc "its going down" in get me bodied in homecoming? The Album is layered so well..
                                        I heard it lol.
                                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION] your prayers have been heard
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'll believe when I see it.

Comment

• I am happy she hasn't given up on The Gift, now release CD and Vinyl's Bey

Comment

• Watch us get a re release with a video for every song plus the making of the gift
                                                Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Yes B, give me another visual album.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Let's make a video for the boring "Already" but pay the GODLY BSG Dust.

Comment

• They said she shot several videos so BSG might be also included

Comment

• But I hope it's more than that.
                                                        I hope it's videos and some sort of a plan to shake things up and make the album known and accessible to the general public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                                                          They said she shot several videos so BSG might be also included
                                                          Who said that?

Comment

• Was sitting here thinking about the time the Hive was draggin Rachael Ray instead of Rachel roy?

Comment

Was sitting here thinking about the time the Hive was draggin Rachael Ray instead of Rachel roy?
                                                              The hive is a mess sometimes and this is a proof:
                                                              https://youtu.be/QP_V2zJgMA8

Comment

Working...
                                                              X